Quantcast
I have 31 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Merry Christmas Top 5

Here are my top 5 picks from the most recent data dump:

AMTD EOG GIL LUFK QSII

Which one do YOU like? I will buy one of these on Tuesday, December 27, 2006. Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by mrmarket; 02-02-2006 at 01:25 PM.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

I don't even have to look them up...LUFK is one of my favorites...Doug(IIC)
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

kc14526 Guest

The chart for GIL looks really good.

Mr. Market,
    Here's my opinion not that it's worth a whole lot.

AMTD -- What's going to be hotter, oil, gas or trading stocks?

QSII--- Health related. I always get burned by these stocks

GIL----- Is too hyped up , running on fumes

EOG---- Certainly good in the long run ,but is it good for the next few weeks

LUFK--- I'd think drilling equipment would lead exploration at this point , so the winner is LUFK

billyjoe

Again.... I pick LUFK.... Already started buying it too.
    BEEF!... it's whats for dinner!

OmahaInvestor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe

GIL----- Is too hyped up , running on fumes
    I'd like for you to explain that when their earnings are growing at an astounding rate? The stock is up over 2000% since going public and up for more than 100% YTD. They are entering into new markets and have many new products. Next years estimates are in-line with allowing movement into the stock price? Is this just your own personal opinion or do you have factual evidence to back that statement up?

Omaha,
    Told you my opinion wasn't worth much. I'm just saying there's too much good news and media coverage on GIL therefore, the good news maybe already priced in. In the last week I've seen it mentioned prominently on CNN , Cramer, IBD, and now on this site. It may be too late. I'm reminded of AOB, DHB, TZOO and reports are that retailers started deep discounting earlier than usual this year. I'll admit GIL's been a great stock, but can it continue?

billyjoe

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket
    Here are my top 5 picks from the most recent data dump:

AMTD EOG GIL LUFK QSII

Which one do YOU like? I will buy one of these on Tuesday, December 27, 2006. Merry Christmas!
    Again some interesting choices in this group. Most of the criteria I use point toward LUFK. The only possible negative is P&F chart which warns of a Low Pole reversal. However, on a positive note, I can find no record of Cramer having recommended it. That seals it for me. My choice is LUFK.

Gatorman,
    Bad news, Cramer has recommended all of these one time or another with the exception of QSII. Go to www.booyahboyaudit.com and look.

billyjoe

EOG has awesome weekly money flow and EW count. I think it's got at least 15% left in it, and that's all it needs. 2nd best is AMTD with its runaway gap with impulsive behavior.

Thread Information