Quantcast
I have 17 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)

View Poll Results: Interested in joining a Mr Market D2OL team?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Join the Mr Market team for D2OL!

I am thinking of creating a Mr Market team for D2OL, but would like some feedback first.

Mr Market, what say you? Do you object to "Mr Market is HUGE" as the team name? Any other name suggestions welcome.

I'm doing a poll to see how many people would actually be willing to commit to this project. Personally, I've got 3 home PCs that run just about 24/7 and I'm going to donate their idle CPU time for this cause.

The software is run with the 'LOW' priority in your PC, so it will only use CPU cycles when you are not using your PC for other things. When it's idle, D2OL will start to work. When you use your PC for anything, the D2OL software immediately pauses and offers no delay in your normal computing.

Come on folks.... what wants to be part of a cool team?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

have at it...I will be an interested observer but I'll let you guys do the work.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Not looking good. Lots of views of this thread, yet not one volunteer.......maybe this was a bad idea........

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spikefader
    Not looking good. Lots of views of this thread, yet not one volunteer.......maybe this was a bad idea........
    Actually, I think it's a great idea!
    I couldn't think of a better way to show folks just how good of a board we have here. This would be a great way for me to share a little of my good fortune.

Count me in Spike! I only have one PC, but that's one more than we had.

Great Webs.

I took the initiative and created a Mr Market team. So we're up and running.

All ya have to do is download the software here
    install it, put in your email address, then go here to join the Mr Market team.

Note: During installation it asks for your email address to register. Anyone Not wishing to use their own email address can put in spikefader@charter.net and your 'node' work will be automatically credited to the Mr Market team total.

yaoyao Guest

Will a Mac work? My PC keeps crashing. I guess I could check the download page.

Quote Originally Posted by yaoyao
    Will a Mac work? My PC keeps crashing. I guess I could check the download page.
    As per their page:
    Mac OS X Instructions:

After downloading, double-click installDDOL

Notes:

• Requires Mac OSx 10.2.3 or later and Java 1.4.1
    • The compressed installer should be recognized by Stuffit Expander and should automatically be expanded after downloading. If it is not expanded, you can expand it manually using StuffIt Expander 6.0 or later.
    • If you have any problems launching the installer once it has been expanded, make sure that the compressed installer was expanded using Stuffit Expander. If you continue to have problems, please contact technical support.
    • The August 2004 updates to Java and JVM are incompatible with the current client
    Click Here to Start Download (MacOS X). | Mirror 1

yaoyao,
    If your PC keeps crashing, perhaps it's not as stable as it should be. If this is true, then it could be one of a number of things, such as bad ram, cpu getting too hot, dust in heatsink or blocking airflow through case.
    I recommend checking your system with this

Wow, that's a big file. I have a slow dial up connection, so it's going to take a while to download. I won't be able to download it until later tonight, but I'll be up and going by tomorrow evening.

yaoyao Guest

Thanks. Spike, I'll try that.

Thread Information