Quantcast
I have 28 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 384 123411101 ... LastLast

Default Hot Pick Of The Day

"Huge"-Type Investors,

I thought it might be good to start a thread highlighting some stocks whose charts, news, and fundamentals look especially inviting for that particular day.
    I would like this thread to highlight stocks with real powerful potential, and not just someone's pet stock [like IIC's WITS].

Now, my problem is that I am going to have to pick up the skill of importing charts into MM's forum, something I have never done nor never even tried to do. Please excuse the incompetence.

I would also invite other posters to post their picks, charts, and reasons for purchase of a particular chart, along with buy and sell targets. It would be nice if we could post, analyze and play these picks with profit.

Please feel free to post.
    And as always, the very best investing to you.

Default My Pick for January 27, 2005

Here's my Pick: MDC

Why Buy MDC:
    MDC is a home builder. The sector is hot. MDC just posted earnings that exceeded expectations. It also announced a stock buy-back program.

Chart-wise:
    Candlestick charts (my favorite) shows that MDC has just posted a doji (morning star), which marks the end of a downtrend. Yesterday was a confirming strong up day. Therefore, it seems that MDC is set to start trending higher.

Buy point: market (wait 15-30 minutes after open)

I am going to try to import a chart. If that fails, SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!

andrewte Guest

Wow, an A+ recommendation. My only reservation is that it's not churning enough cash from operations if you look a the past few quarters. Perhaps it's something typical to this industry..

The Nebraskan

Default Where in NE?

Andy,

Where in NE are you from? I pastored in Sargent, NE. It's on the edge of the Sandhills. Loup River country.

andrewte Guest

Yo Buddy, I was in Lincoln for a couple of years, now back to Asia.

The Nebraskan

andrewte Guest

Now back to MDC, if the support at $68 can be held, this baby can fly.
    Comments pls.

The Nebraskan

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by andrewte
    Now back to MDC, if the support at $68 can be held, this baby can fly.
    Comments pls.

The Nebraskan
    Yes. It can fly. Housing is hot.

Lightbulb Mflx

does anyone here have any knowledge or thoughts on MFLX?
    It came up on a screen and looks interesting..

abk33139 Guest

Just that its been in the last few data dumps from Mr. Market. Hmmmm.

Alison

Good idea for a thread New-born!

For importing charts, you may have to use some form of compression software to reduce the size. (I use Advanced JPEG Compressor which works really well because it reduces file size without losing content)
    http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
    free demo available.

When you've lowered the size to that allowed by Mr.M, just click "Manage Attachments" in Additional Options of a post. Then browse to find your file and upload it. Then submit your message and the chart appears before your very eyes Magic.

Thread Information