Quantcast
I have 34 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209299306307308309
Results 3,081 to 3,088 of 3088

My latest lotto stock is........drum roll please..................... NXTN.

NXTN is a shell stock I bought years ago that got taken over by Ultimate Holdings Corp out of Boise Idaho. What's their angle you might ask?? .....Trucking. I admit that trucking doesn't sound very exciting, but it's a necessary business. Truckers keep the country running.

As for the volume, there is no volume. This is a pure speculative play, but it's my play and I don't care. In time, I believe the volume will come in and NXTN will turn into one fun rocket ride.

Ultimate Holdings Corporation The Ultimate Program for Freight Hauling Carriers

By the way, I bought some LCID today.

Crypto has been good to me this year....

Well, my friends....ok, nobody reads my thread, but I'll post anyways. The Crypto world has gotten my full attention. On Dec 4th, I bought a crap load full of JACY for basically peanuts. As of today, I'm up over 1,500%. My account is looking huge. To say that I got in on the ground floor is an understatement. Call me crazy, but I think this one might be just getting started. Regardless, it's play money. Dang, I like making crazy investments!

Thumbs up

Nice going, Webs!

Crypto has apparently been the best way to get rich over the past 5-10 years. Canada's richest man is now worth close to $100B because of his founder's stake in Binance.

See the Bloomberg Billionaire's list:

https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/

1- Elon Musk $282B
    United States

2- Jeff Bezos $191B
    United States

3- Bernard Arnault $172B
    France

4- Bill Gates $135B
    United States

5- Larry Page $126B
    United States

6- Mark Zuckerberg $124B
    United States

7- Sergey Brin $121B
    United States

8- Warren Buffett $116B
    United States

9- Steve Ballmer $114B
    United States

10- Larry Ellison $109B
    United States

11- Changpeng Zhao $96.9B
    Canada

I feel like I've missed out on something big there! For a long time I knew that bitcoin was going to be big, but just never got around to buying it....
    Last edited by jiesen; 01-13-2022 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Websman View Post
    Well, my friends....ok, nobody reads my thread, ......
    I read your thread. Of course you may not consider me a friend. I do own some GBTC.

I have been thinking a long time for investing some play money in Crypto. However not sure how I should start. Thoughts on what I should read about to gain some knowledge on this? Thanks!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bappida69 View Post
    I have been thinking a long time for investing some play money in Crypto. However not sure how I should start. Thoughts on what I should read about to gain some knowledge on this? Thanks!
    I think this is probably going to be the most successful model for making money in crypto going forward:

1) Open crypto exchange
    2) Take everyone's money
    3) Close crypto exchange

...Profit?

My goal has been and is always going to be 1) avoid being in the 'everyone' group on step 2)
    How to do that, and still get into crypto ethically is where I struggle.

Thread Information