Quantcast
I have 28 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)

Thread: The GOAT Top 5

Default The GOAT Top 5

Here are my 5 favorite stocks from the most recent data dump...

CCS INBP PFSI MDC OMF

which one do you like? and why?? I will buy one of these very soon!
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

I have been long on OMF since May, 2019. It is one of my favorite positions (In fact it was my 2020 POY choice). Selling at a PE of less than 12 with a solid dividend yield of 6.24 %. This company has recorded a strong streak of surpassing earnings estimates. The company has topped estimates by 177.04%, on average, in the last two quarters. For the last reported quarter, OneMain came out with earnings of $2.19 per share versus the Consensus Estimate of $1.15 per share, representing a surprise of 90.43%. For the previous quarter, the company was expected to post earnings of $0.22 per share and it actually produced earnings of $0.80 per share, delivering a surprise of 263.64%.. They report earnings today (02/0 and I expect their beat performance to continue . As a side note: In addition to the super dividend yield already declared, they have twice in the last 8 quarters declared and paid a "special" dividend of $2.00/share over and above the usual dividend (last in March of 2020, so they may do it again). I can't say whether there will be 15% in the next 4-6 weeks but looking into the coming year 15% looks as sure as #12 making it into the HOF.

INBP is way too low in volume for me to recommend it. After doing a cursory analysis of the others, although each has somethings to recommend it, Iím not really crazy about any of them. If I had to pick one, however, it would probably be PFSI, based on their business model and market potential and the fact that the chart isnít too extended to enter here. I donít entering a stock at a high unless it has been basing there for at least a little while.

YES INDEED.....OMF reported today and again beat the consensus reporting $2.77/share vs the $2.00 estimate. And they did declare a "special dividend"...... "On February 8, 2021, OneMain declared a dividend of $3.95 per share payable on February 25, 2021 to record holders of the company's common stock as of the close of business on February 18, 2021. The company expects to maintain a minimum quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share going forward. Dividends above the minimum will be evaluated by the Board every first and third quarters, as is consistent with prior quarters and the company's capital allocation strategy" Incredible!

I still like INBP, risky though it be.

INBP is an interesting little company. I tracked it all morning with an eye towards taking a small position, but as of noon (EST) it has a total trading volume of 3200 shares. I was burned long ago as as a young novice investor by thin traded OTC stocks. I am so far reluctant to touch this one unless I see more interest than $300 worth.

Probably fastest to 15% with INBP, but I like MDC's chart
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.
    What's a sundial in the shade?

- Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information