Quantcast
I have 28 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 155

Thread: Wild-Assed 2

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Fantasmal delivery.

    Et maintenant trois heures de Satie....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKRY63Buv6A
    3 hours of heaven - thank you!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj4nz2gOqQ

    This waltz may have been a source of inspiration for the song "Married Life", featured in Pixar's UP.

    Synthesia graphics are amazing.

    ♫ Learn piano with the songs you love: http://tinyurl.com/pianoreader-flowkey - sponsored by flowkey
    - - - - -
    "Je te veux" translates to "I want you" in French
    Performance by Katsuhiro Oguri.
    You can visit his website here: http://goo.gl/A85ffI
    - - - - -
    Make sure to subscribe for more Synthesia videos like this one!

    https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...am1=3836582750

    Funny concert moments!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9heGgAOSs
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hamilton MA
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mimo_100 View Post
    3 hours of heaven - thank you!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj4nz2gOqQ

    This waltz may have been a source of inspiration for the song "Married Life", featured in Pixar's UP.

    Synthesia graphics are amazing.

    ♫ Learn piano with the songs you love: http://tinyurl.com/pianoreader-flowkey - sponsored by flowkey
    - - - - -
    "Je te veux" translates to "I want you" in French
    Performance by Katsuhiro Oguri.
    You can visit his website here: http://goo.gl/A85ffI
    - - - - -
    Make sure to subscribe for more Synthesia videos like this one!

    https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...am1=3836582750

    Funny concert moments!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9heGgAOSs

    Excellent stuff. Found some oldies like More Than Words out there.

    And here we have 10 hours of Satie's Gymnopédie No. 1, the closing theme from Louis Malle's My Dinner With Andre.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmjAoI6qRM0

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Excellent stuff. Found some oldies like More Than Words out there.

    And here we have 10 hours of Satie's Gymnopédie No. 1, the closing theme from Louis Malle's My Dinner With Andre.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmjAoI6qRM0
    I cannot wait to binge on this hopefully this weekend. Thank you!
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hamilton MA
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    This evening's selection from Satie:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPz4...3Buv6A&index=4

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    This evening's selection from Satie:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPz4...3Buv6A&index=4
    Thank you for the link(s). I, like you, love piano very much, even though I am not musically inclined. I'll bet you play some instrument. I play none but I have excellent taste in music.

    It is about 33 degrees here in Ohio this morning and I was cold as my heavy blanket slipped off. I had a "Cold Room" so to speak and this piano piece spoke to that. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to many more.
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hamilton MA
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mimo_100 View Post
    Thank you for the link(s). I, like you, love piano very much, even though I am not musically inclined. I'll bet you play some instrument. I play none but I have excellent taste in music.

    It is about 33 degrees here in Ohio this morning and I was cold as my heavy blanket slipped off. I had a "Cold Room" so to speak and this piano piece spoke to that. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to many more.

    Actually no, I do not play and instrument. I do play things like Satie in the house, we are not TV watchers.

    We have NEST thermostats which I have programmed to put out some heat at 6:30AM, gently warming my small but pleasing firm behind. (I'm sure there's lots of types of programmable thermostats.)

    I have some college Acapella numbers I enjoy which I thought I might post. Plus a couple of Jose Gonzales numbers from Ben Stiller's film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Actually no, I do not play and instrument. I do play things like Satie in the house, we are not TV watchers.

    We have NEST thermostats which I have programmed to put out some heat at 6:30AM, gently warming my small but pleasing firm behind. (I'm sure there's lots of types of programmable thermostats.)

    I have some college Acapella numbers I enjoy which I thought I might post. Plus a couple of Jose Gonzales numbers from Ben Stiller's film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
    I look forward to all of those, especially your ... oh well you know!
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hamilton MA
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mimo_100 View Post
    I look forward to all of those, especially your ... oh well you know!

    Actually, if you have hard to buy for female jocks on your holiday present list allow me to recommend Bret Contreras' Glute Lab book. 608 pages on how to build a better bottom. Anatomy and how to do exercises (hundreds of them) both at home and in the gym with and without equipment. There's one review on Amazon that inexplicably says it's not a workout book but there are literally a couple hundred pages on how to do the exercises and all sorts of little tips (point the toes outward to take the legs out of the exercise, round the shoulders over to take the back out of it). Excellent book. Will take all winter to read it. You do need the hardcopy, methinks. Can't see looking at the exhibits on Kindle.

    Available on Amazon Glute Lab by Bret Contreras
    Last edited by Louetta; 12-01-2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Actually, if you have hard to buy for female jocks on your holiday present list allow me to recommend Bret Contreras' Glute Lab book. 608 pages on how to build a better bottom. Anatomy and how to do exercises (hundreds of them) both at home and in the gym with and without equipment. There's one review on Amazon that inexplicably says it's not a workout book but there are literally a couple hundred pages on how to do the exercises and all sorts of little tips (point the toes outward to take the legs out of the exercise, round the shoulders over to take the back out of it). Excellent book. Will take all winter to read it. You do need the hardcopy, methinks. Can't see looking at the exhibits on Kindle.

    Available on Amazon Glute Lab by Bret Contreras
    OK Thank you. All of the women I like have very nice bottoms.
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hamilton MA
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    And now for something completely different. A serious interview Charlie Rose did with Bill Murray seven years ago. Most Murray interviews are on the level of asking him to do his Dalai Lama imitation but this has a lot of thoughtful stuff. Particularly enjoyed his sojourn to the Black church and the advice the guest pastor gave the congregation. I have watched the whole thing at least two dozen times.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIwv8M6hq_8

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2019, 10:44 PM
  2. The Wild, Wild World of Hedge Funds
    By riverbabe in forum Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Do you like this site?

Go to the homepage of
$$$ MR. MARKET $$$