Quantcast
I have 30 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Sorry, no report this week. I just got wrapped up with other things. My short and long term bias, however, remain bullish. I did finish my scans, though. Here are the stocks Iíll be watching.

Long Day Trade: CARG. RAMP, VERI
    Short Day Trade: CRSR, FLR, RCL
    Swing/LT Trade: ANET, ETSY, HCAT, NET, PINS, QDEL. SMAR, TEAM, WD, ZEN
    Interesting IPOs: CERT

Good luck with your trading and investing.

Default Market sentiment for week ending Dec 25, 2020

Market sentiment for week ending Dec 25, 2020

First of all ... Merry Christmas!

Short Term Bias: Bullish
    Long Term Bias: Bullish

I have included an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The S&P and Dow are both similar to the NASDAQ and so I have not included a chart for these indices.

The bullishness continues on all three indices as they continue to make new highs. They are all within fairly tight regression channels, and made a nice recovery this week after the mini correction of last week. For this reason, my long term bias remains bullish. The indices all ended higher week-over-week (WoW) and after a slight pullback on Friday, ended the day on the upswing. For these reason my short term bias remains bullish.

Annotated Daily Chart for the NASDAQ:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0kj4piwa4...02020.jpg?dl=0

I saw tons of bullish patterns in stock during my scans this week. Unfortunately, a lot of these patterns were too extended from their moving averages to present good entries. Thatís good if you are already holding, but not so good if you are late to the game and want to get in. Here are the stocks I will be watching to start the week:
    Long Day Trade Candidates: CIEN, LAZR, TGTX
    Short Day Trade Candidates: CYH, FDX, REPL, TGNA, WRE
    Swing/LT Trade Candidates: AMT, CRM, EDIT, FUBO, PAYC, WD, ZEN
    Interesting IPOs: ABNB, AI, MASS

It is not favorable most of the time.

Default Market sentiment for week ending Jan 1, 2021

Market sentiment for week ending Jan 1, 2021

First of all ... 🎆Happy New Year 🎇!

I have included annotated daily charts for the NASDAQ and Dow. The S&P is similar to the Dow and so I have not included a chart for this index.

The bullishness continues on all three indices as they are all still within their tight, bullish regression channels. The NASDAQ, in particular, is still showing considerable bullish strength. The Dow and S&P. In contrast, while still barely bullish, are showing signs of weakness as the indices dwell near the bottom of their regression channels and show signs of weakness in other indicators including the MACD. Then there are all of the bearish setups I saw as I hand scanned stocks this weekend. Itís probably mostly intuition, which we all know is not always reliable, but it just feels a little bearish right now. For these reasons, my short and long term bias has changed to bearish, and I will probably be locking in some profits in the upcoming week.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/si7xxzwkgs...02020.jpg?dl=0

Annotated Daily Chart for the Dow:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbspm3kwdj...02020.jpg?dl=0

I am not inclined to enter any additional long term or swing long trades right now, so I only have a few short term candidates to share this week. Here are the stocks I will be watching to start the week:
    Long Day Trade Candidates: LCA
    Short Day Trade Candidates: FUTU, LI, XPEV
    Swing/LT Trade Candidates: -
    Interesting IPOs: -

Taking a break this week, guys. Happy New Year! 🥳

Default Market sentiment for week ending Jan 15, 2021

Market sentiment for week ending Jan 15, 2021

I have included an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The Dow and S&P are similar and so I have not included a chart for these indices.

The indices all remain bullish, and my intuitions about pending bearishness have proven wrong. The indices are all making higher pivot highs and higher pivot lows and are trading well within their regression channels despite teasing the bottom boundaries early in the week. My short and long term bias is therefore bullish, although I am mostly in cash. For now, I will primarily be day and swing trading the market.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/40m2mmt1u4...02021.jpg?dl=0

I did a fair amount of day and swing trading last week, and I will be looking to do the same this week. Here are some stocks I will be looking at:

Day/Swing Long Trade Candidates: DDOG, FSLY, FTEK, MDB, ROOT, SPLK, TTD, ZUO
    Day/Swing Short Trade Candidates: SIRI, SLDB
    Long term Long Trade Candidates: (none)
    Interesting IPOs: AI

Default Market sentiment for week ending Jan 22, 2021

Market sentiment for week ending Jan 22, 2021

Short Term Bias: Neutral
    Long Term Bias: Neutral

I have included an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The Dow and S&P are marginally different, but not significantly so to justify a separate analysis.

All three indices had off weeks, closing down week-over-week after making a new all-time highs to close the previous week. While the indices all continue to trade within their regression channels, the poor close to the week raises at a least a few concerns. The NASDAQ and S&P closed more weakly than the Dow and again tested the lower bounds of their regression channels. The CCIs for all three indices also took a precipitous dive and are definitely steeply sloped to the downside. I therefore have my concerns. I canít commit to bearishness because the indices technically havenít broken their trends, but the mixed signals have lead me to have a neutral bias in both the short and long term.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/joedyaq963...02020.jpg?dl=0

I am limiting myself to short term trading right now as I am feeling very cautious about the market. I didnít turn up much I liked this weekend, but here are a few stocks I will be looking at:
    Short Term Long Trade Candidates: CURO
    Short Term Short Trade Candidates: CLF, CRDF, DASH
    Long Term Long Trade Candidates: (none)
    Interesting Recent IPOs: (none)

I havenít been able to log on or access the site for a couple of weeks now. Today, I tried using a VPN to see if that worked, and I went right through. Apparently my IP address is being blocked by the site. So, no more weekly updates.

Default Market sentiment for week ending Feb 12, 2021

After disappearing for a while Iím back! **** crickets ****

Market sentiment for week ending Feb 12, 2021

I have included annotated daily charts for the NASDAQ and Dow. The S&P is similar to the Dow, so I have not included a chart.

All three indices had a very bullish week, each one booking significant gains week-over-week. This represented a significant reversal from the minor correction two weeks ago. There is a modest divergence between the Dow/S&P and the NASDAQ, with the NASDAQ making a new high and pretty much staying within its uptrend channel. The Dow was the weakest of the three, breaking down from its regression channel two weeks ago and then bouncing back but failing to make a new high. The S&P was similar to the Dow although it did make a new high like the NASDAQ. Because two of the indices made new highs and because the Dow had a significant recovery from its correction, my long term bias is bullish. Iím a little more cautious for the short term because of the relative weakness of the Dow and because of the topping tails on both the Dowís and S&Pís closing bar for the week. This could portend an imminent rollover, but weíll just have to see. I would feel more confident if the Dow made a new high. Still, all in all, my short term bias is bullish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/msg8qt4s7j...02021.jpg?dl=0

Annotated Daily Chart for the Dow:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6phpcuc6x...02021.jpg?dl=0

I started accumulating positions during the correction two weeks ago, so I have been doing quite a bit of buy and hold trading. Iím still doing some swing trading and Iím making a few opportunistic day trades. Here are the stocks I will watching at the start of the new week:
    Day Trade and Swing Trade Long Candidates:
    CARG, CLSK, CVAC, MAXR, VRAY
    Day Trade and Swing Trade Short Candidates:
    COG, DASH
    Buy and Hold Candidates:
    INSP, PANW, PLTR, QRVO, ROKU, RVLV, SQ
    Interesting Recent IPOs:
    (none)

Default Market sentiment for week ending Feb 19, 2021

Market sentiment for week ending Feb 19, 2021

I have included an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The S&P and Dow are now similar to the Dow, so I have not included their charts.

All three indices had bullish weeks, finishing higher, week-over-week. All three indices are also basing after making new highs, looking poised to move higher. For this reason, my short term bias is bullish. The indices are all well within their uptrend regression channels, and volatility remains relatively low. For these reasons, my long term bias is bullish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qt72v1uqx...02021.jpg?dl=0

Iím not doing much day or swing trading, but I am fully invested in the market right now. Iím still looking at a few more stocks for possible buy and hold additions. Here are the stocks I will watching at the start of the new week:
    Day Trade and Swing Trade Long Candidates:
    LAZR, QS
    Day Trade and Swing Trade Short Candidates:
    CLVS, DVA, WISH
    Buy and Hold Candidates:
    ANET, EXPI, MGNI, NOW, PANW, ROKU, WDAY
    Interesting Recent IPOs:
    DSP, NEXI

Thread Information