Quantcast
I have 17 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can Anyone Top Mr. Market's Record ?

I've been looking for over 14 years and never have found a verified record better than Mr.Market's. Sure, it's possible to top him in small gains over a short time period, but year after year approaching a 90% success rate with 15% gains, not likely. Please post here if you have seen better.

------------------ billy

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    I've been looking for over 14 years and never have found a verified record better than Mr.Market's. Sure, it's possible to top him in small gains over a short time period, but year after year approaching a 90% success rate with 15% gains, not likely. Please post here if you have seen better.

------------------ billy
    I just joined (and left) a Facebook Stock Trading Group who refused to believe that my streak is at all possible. I asked them politely to look at my website, but they basically called me a scammer and a fraud.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    I just joined (and left) a Facebook Stock Trading Group who refused to believe that my streak is at all possible. I asked them politely to look at my website, but they basically called me a scammer and a fraud.
    Reminiscent of IBD

Dear Mr. Market,
    with such a success, it's really hard to believe - especially by people who are not so familiar with your investments. Unfortunately such reactions seem typical, but I think you are STRONG enough to stay with your principles and your path.

How come the only ad I see on this website is "Meet Asian Lover"?
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    How come the only ad I see on this website is "Meet Asian Lover"?
    sorry, that was my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by wifwif View Post
    Dear Mr. Market,
    with such a success, it's really hard to believe - especially by people who are not so familiar with your investments. Unfortunately such reactions seem typical, but I think you are STRONG enough to stay with your principles and your path.
    It's the same when I try to tell people. I'm either ignored, or told that it's impossible someone has the abilities that $$MM possesses. I used to post to Yahoo every time a pick was made, to let them know where to find the greatest stock picker there is... I was banninnated for spamming. But I can't blame anyone, because if I hadn't been around to see all his picks for the last dozen years or so, I wouldn't believe it either. Happily, there's facts posted right here in real-time to back it all up. Sadly, people don't believe in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jiesen View Post
    It's the same when I try to tell people. I'm either ignored, or told that it's impossible someone has the abilities that $$MM possesses.....
    Tell them he visited the Virgin Islands and now they're just known as ..... Oh..... Never mind.
    Last edited by Louetta; 11-23-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Tell them he visited the Virgin Islands and now they're just known as ..... Oh..... Never mind.
    Louetta, I like to hear it just as much as you like to tell it, so just let it rip. (Pun Not Intended.)
    My Investopedia portfolio
    (You need to have a (free) Investopedia or Facebook login, sorry!)

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    Louetta, I like to hear it just as much as you like to tell it, so just let it rip. (Pun Not Intended.)
    no way, Karel, that was clearly intentional punning.... 15 point penalty, loss of possession. Louetta, ball's in your court.

Thread Information