Quantcast
I have 17 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

I sold SD around 16. My screen this week came up with a bunch of chinese stuff. So I started buying Jfin. I bought more when I sold Sd. Maybe the Chinese government is gunna send money out. Jfin is a broker in Shanghai. If the government sends money out, there will be more money and more people will make love.
    Last edited by antioch6; 07-03-2022 at 11:46 AM.

So I am down -20% on Jfin in 2 days. The news is good. I think it'll come back to 5 or 6. I've had some regrettable moments the last couple monthz. Maybe in a year from now...

Jfin is coming back slowly. I'm up 14.35% in two months. I think the Chinese market is low and Jfin is the best stock in the world. The p/e is 1.78, earnings are growing at 55.20%, and the relative price strength is good.

Here is the screen for this week:

JFIN DQ

Jfin almost hit 3.00 again. This is the point where it's failed the past six months. Earnings are accelerating smoothly. By my calculations, the stock should double within the next year. I'm doubling my holding this week. Bought at 2.11, 2.22, 2.66, and 2.83 so far. Will try to keep my buy below 3. I'm thinking China has to find a bottom here soon on the Ashr etf. Why else would Jfin be bottoming out. Is it possible for it to go higher while the market drops. It just feels like this one should go much higher because of its low p/e and high growth.

I missed my screen for the week. Today I came up with TECK and LEU.

Jfin is falling off the list as it keeps dropping 20% on low volume. I'm thinking about switching it into Teck and Leu 50%/50%.

I'm only up ~10% on my shares. I'll decide on the weekend.

Here is the screen for the week:

JFIN

That's all that came. I'll double my holding in Jfin and buy a U.S. 1 year government bond. So I will be 100% in Jfin in my account, and 15% in my dad's. His other 85% will be in the bond.

Exclamation

I never bought the bond because my dad's account has a restriction on it, so we have to fill out some paperwork.

There were no stocks on the screen this week. The market looks like it's in bad shape. I am considering selling my Jfin because it's lost momentum, the market looks weak overall, and there just seems to be no money going into stocks until the Fed lowers rates. I'm waiting a week or two before selling it because I'm up 10%, it's holding price, and because the earnings are still good. Maybe I should look for something to short.

Roku worked last time. Auy also worked. Hyfm was good.

Here is the short screen for the week:

MTCH

Match.com has a high p/e, negative earnings, and weak price.

So I wrote that like yesterday or the day before. My content got deleted and I didn't see the restore option until now.

I thought about selling Jfin and shorting Mtch and Hyfm. I think they are going to zero. I thought about it and I'm going to wait a few days because they are already low and Jfin is holding. In the long run I'm hopeful stocks will be high. I'm also considering selling only half of Jfin and going 50% long and 50% short. This should cover me for the end of this Fed rate cycle.

So I sold 30% of Jfin and sold short Mtch. As I sold, the price fell back to my initial purchase, so nothing happened in the past four months.
    Last edited by antioch6; 09-22-2022 at 04:35 PM.

I covered Mtch and bought Teck, Ccs, Sd, and Dq.

Thread Information