Quantcast
I have 35 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Here is the dump for the week:

COP MAT PM NVS KDP MOH ANTM BG IMO SD ADM AGRO

Red face

Buying SD when it opens. P/E of 6, steady earnings, and the relative strength is good.
    Last edited by antioch6; 05-21-2022 at 08:38 PM.

Lightbulb

I screened again, filtering for stocks with a p/e below 10:

GRBK - p/e of 5, steady earnings, good short term relative strength.

This one has been down for 6 months. It bottomed a couple weeks ago. I'll be watching for any weakness

Going with 50% in SD and 50% in GRBK. Tight stops on both.
    Last edited by antioch6; 05-22-2022 at 01:35 PM.

I looked for a third. This time, thinking I could find a company outside the u.s., I screened for stocks with a p/e under 10 that were foreign.

BBD has a p/e of 4.2, steady earnings, and has bottomed out after dropping for months. It's up 2.57% while the average stock is down.

This changes my plan to 33.33% in SD, 33.33% in GRBK, and 33.33% in BBD. Tight stops on all three. I'll say 1-3% or less.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather hold RJI and RJA than BBD. Wouldn't you rather own food, energy, and metals vs bank deposits? Maybe it makes some sense to hold some in cash. That would make a case for holding gold. And that would make a case for holding military power, which goes back to technology. So... I'm looking for some gold and some technology... I don't want gold because it looks high. Technology looks expensive. So I want cash. This leaves me with 33.33% in oil, 33.33% in housing, and 33.33% in dollars. Hmm.

Today I bought GRBK at 22.6910, SD at 19.90, and TECK at 41.3750.

Sold TECK because I just didn't like the company.

Bought more SD and GRBK.

Thread Information