Quantcast
I have 35 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question The BILDERBERGERS = $130 OIL?

According to Daniel Estulin ( An Author) who was just interviewed on Coast To Coast Am Radio there exists a secretive group called the Bilderbergers . There basic goal appears to be a "One World" "One religion" dominated society. Has anyone heard of the "Bilderbergers'? They are not relgious themselves but realize people need religion as a crutch to function....and it will remain as a necessary evil to achieve their ultimate goal ......basically a quest for power , money and domination of the world. Sounds like an old story.
    More information can be found at this site listed below. Is this guy just another conspiracy NUT, or is there something here?.......Please comment so that we may learn .....If oil really goes to $130 per barrel .......we all can make some NICE money here!

The site is http://www.danielestulin.com/?op=inicio&idioma=en

Check it out ......INTERESTING to say the least!

Pete,

I never heard of Estulin, but I read about the Bilderbergers before. There was a period in the 80s when I read maybe a half dozen books with world conspiracy themes. The conclusion I came to, for what it's worth, is that there are elements of truths to all these stories but that they have also been embellished quite a bit. Probably the best of the conspiracy books that I remember reading is one called "The Unseen Hand" by A. Ralph Epperson. Even if you don't believe the stuff it's a fascinating read.

Having a biblical perspective on everything in life, I firmly believe that wicked spirits influence world leaders and world events.
    óRob

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hansen View Post
    According to Daniel Estulin ( An Author) who was just interviewed on Coast To Coast Am Radio there exists a secretive group called the Bilderbergers . There basic goal appears to be a "One World" "One religion" dominated society. Has anyone heard of the "Bilderbergers'? They are not relgious themselves but realize people need religion as a crutch to function....and it will remain as a necessary evil to achieve their ultimate goal ......basically a quest for power , money and domination of the world. Sounds like an old story.
    More information can be found at this site listed below. Is this guy just another conspiracy NUT, or is there something here?.......Please comment so that we may learn .....If oil really goes to $130 per barrel .......we all can make some NICE money here!

And why shouldn't he be just another conspiracy nut? They are a dime a dozen. Whenever there is money and/or power there will be 'inner circles', and you and me and mr. Estulin are unlikely to be invited. Hardly surprising!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3773019.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Regards,

Karel
    My Investopedia portfolio
    (You need to have a (free) Investopedia or Facebook login, sorry!)

Smile ROB and KAREL Thanx

Folks thanx for your input......yes ....you Can not believe everthing you hear ........That is why I like this site. A nice group of intelligent people .....all free to express their own opinions.......not controlled by the "Bildergberger" society LOL.
    Speaking of conspiracy theories .......and inspite of what the "Warren Commission Report" stated .........I still cannot belief Lee Harvey Oswald was the LONE gunman that killed president Kennedy! All have a profitable day !

The sense is that one can really earn at oil, on the shares of oil companies that have enough deposits and steady mechanism of oil and gas delivery.

Turkey already destabilizes a situation in that region. In case the USA attacks Iran, it can stop oil supply from the bay. Prices will be transcendentally high.
    Even the probability of this frightens many people. Agiotage.

To my mind, Russian oil companies are the most underestimated. The French businessmen created an extractive company in Russia (Eurotek Ltd co.) and won auction on an oilfield. And they will earn money
    We can earn money at such companies.

Bilderbergers . . .Bilderbergers . . .ah,yes! Now I remember. I saw those people out at Area 54 in New Mexico. They flew in a UFO from Mars. I noticed also that some paparazzi took a secret photo of them shaking hands with Bush in the White House. They are plotting with him to take over the world.

lol

Question New Born Estulin predictions

NB The author described above said on radio......Putin will cater to no one ,that includes the bilderbergers, oil will reach 120-130 per barrel......( My Brother feels it will go to 100 and collapse back down to 70) , Israel will always be given all the help in needs to stay a country, and the US will NOT go to war with Iran.......we shall see?

NB The author described above said on radio......Putin will cater to no one ,that includes the bilderbergers, oil will reach 120-130 per barrel......( My Brother feels it will go to 100 and collapse back down to 70) , Israel will always be given all the help in needs to stay a country, and the US will NOT go to war with Iran.......we shall see?
    Yes, we shall see. I HOPE oil "collapses" down to $30. Right now the economy is being pushed to the breaking point everywhere. USA is in trouble. Market top in progress.

Bill Clinton has been involved in the Bilderbergers for many years. President bush is a member of the Skull and Bones society.

None of this is conspiracy. It's fact.

What is the purpose of these orginizations? That's where the speculation begins...

Default T Boone Pickens: OIL will Hit $125

I laughed when oil ws at $50 per barrel and Pickens said $75 was the next stop....he now says $125.....I ain't laughing anymore !

Thread Information