Quantcast
I have 35 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 12345613103 ... LastLast
    stenzrob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    Week 6 - Jungle Safari
    Day 4 - booby traps

stenzrob was impaled by the swinging log of spikes.
    Ouch! I'm beginning to wish I had forgotten to make a pick at all this week. -3% is beginning to look good from down here.

Quote Originally Posted by stenzrob View Post
    Ouch! I'm beginning to wish I had forgotten to make a pick at all this week. -3% is beginning to look good from down here.

Ya know why you are in last???...You are being punished by the Stock Gods for that Loser's List comment you made last week.
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

lol Really enjoying the commentary peanuts. Great job!

let-it-ride, dude, wonderful pick this week.

Please sell ALY and buy FIG.

stenzrob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IIC View Post
    Ya know why you are in last???...You are being punished by the Stock Gods for that Loser's List comment you made last week.
    Consider me suitably humbled. All future derogatory comments will be self-deprecating.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Please sell ALY and buy FIG.
    there are special rules for an IPO... you've even helped to develop it.

see rule #7

Does this mean that you and Tarzan are through?
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.
    What's a sundial in the shade?

- Benjamin Franklin

short PKX

drop
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.

- Benjamin Franklin

Arrow

short PKX

drop
    Cover PKX... ride in with CA$H
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.

- Benjamin Franklin

there are special rules for an IPO... you've even helped to develop it.

see rule #7

Does this mean that you and Tarzan are through?
    I didn't put in a limit order prior to the IPO opening, and didn't trade when it opened. Since there was already active trading when I posted, I thought (mistakenly?) the minute after rule would apply. (Not that it helps any, because FIG has continued to go down too. Maybe CA$H is better!) Anyway, I was thinking this might give your imagination some fodder -- i.e., Tarzan and me with fig leaves, or eating figs, or those big strong arms holding me and my figs so closely, so tightly! LOL River (I leave the judging to you, "seek")

Default Week 6, final day

Week 6 - Jungle Safari
    Day 5 - geez Mr Market... take it easy

As if day 4 wasn't bad enough, Mr. Market not only likes to give the players a challenge, but he also likes to watch them squirm. Bellows of laughter echoed thoughout the jungle as the players tried to make their way back to the palace to share their riches with the Huge One. Only a few players made it, and one even got kicked out.

You guessed it, the laughter was coming from let-it-ride. How he knew that Mr. Market loves lettuce, we'll never know. But that is just what he wanted, and let-it-ride delivered in grand style. Great job! Trying to not be out-done, Spikefader stopped in his tracks when his ICE began to melt. When he looked down, he saw a real gem... Mr Market was convinced of it's quality and ZICA passed as a real diamond. Not only is Mr. Market HUGE, he also has a HUGE palace- HUGE enough to fit Pete and 1.6 billion (yes, like bunnies) Chinamen. Peanuts gave the CA$H that he was able to trade for, and Jiesen gave Mr. Market the cure for itis. These things made him smile. Karel gave him a computer, and Gary a 300M; New-born was able to fend off the Pygmies and brought one back with him. Mimo and RL combined their gifts and Mr. Market took pity on them and let them live.

Skiracer was not as fortunate. He would not give up the FORG. Greed clouded his mind, and he was unable to part with it. It was to his folly, and he paid with his life. Mr Market fed him to his pet tiger, Tony. Some people decided to play cards. They were turned into goo when Mr Market's trained elephants stomped on them. Tarzan and riverbabe have not been seen or heard from. Clothing was found, but nothing else. Sirtuck got the munchies and ate some poison berries that killed him instantly. The whistling sound that Sticky was making was the air leaving his head. King Kong put a real hurting on him right from the start. Rob sunk deeper into the googy mud... his arms have been crossed the whole time. Stenzrob still swings to and fro.

Booby Traps:

The Yearly Standings
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.

- Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information