Quantcast
I have 35 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast

Default Cramer's Rants / Stockl's Lemons

6/08/06

This is my first report on Cramer and Stocklemon. Cramer comments Mon-Fri.
    Stocklemon , not as often so it will be here. It's not easy listening to Cramer for an hour , but somehow I made it.

--------------------------Cramer-------------------------------

Today's subject : Speculation

Summary : Most speculators don't know what they're doing. These stocks are very risky. You can easily throw money away on them. Characteristics : have little/no earnings , checkered track record , between 2.00 - 10.00 , price moves on news , great ideas, yet to cash in on them , ethanol stocks are latest example . Recommendations : never use borrowed money to buy them , use only money you can afford to lose , maximum of 20% of your descretionary funds.
    Today Cramer started a Speculative Index Fund that he will track over time.
    These stocks should be regarded as very risky , very volatile , for short term holding. They are down over 15% since market top 5/11/06. Cramer's take on these is of every 5 speculative stocks , 2 will crash , 2 will do little , 1 may be a triple.
    ----------------Cramer's Speculative Index-------------------------
    --------RTK--------EZM--------KRV--------JDSU--------IVAN
    --------CNXT------TMX--------FNSR-------NXG---------CIEN

Stocks Cramer likes today : VOD MDRX GM SHLD he hates : GPS

He believes global positioning stocks are about to explode , the hot mapping stocks in order of quality : GRMN TRMB NVT MAPS

Stocklemon : nothing new , They still hate HOM and seem to have "the goods" on them

---------billyjoe

Doug,
    You may remember Cramer was even wilder maybe 15 years ago when he appeared rarely on network financial segments. They were scared of what he might say or do . He claims to have been close to a stroke , nervous breakdown , or both during his hedge fund years. He says his wife, the Stock Goddess, is a much better trader than he.

----------billyjoe

Great thread BillyJoe! THANKS DUDE!
    BEEF!... it's whats for dinner!

Arrow Avatars

Lyehopper, I gotta tell ya, dude, that Batboy avatar cracks me up every time I see it.

BillyJoe, thanks for the Cramer report!

óRob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Lyehopper, I gotta tell ya, dude, that Batboy avatar cracks me up every time I see it.

LOL...You got the wrong KRAMER... Here is THE "REAL" KRAMER's Home Page:

http://www.kennykramer.com/
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rob

It does me too....LOL!

Speakin' of Cramer.... Mrs Lye, me, Pam & Gary went to see Jerry Seinfeld tonight at the Rke CC.... My gut hurts from laughing so hard at that crazy dude!

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe
    Doug,
    You may remember Cramer was even wilder maybe 15 years ago when he appeared rarely on network financial segments. They were scared of what he might say or do . He claims to have been close to a stroke , nervous breakdown , or both during his hedge fund years. He says his wife, the Stock Goddess, is a much better trader than he.

----------billyjoe
    No I don't remember...But 'ya know Steve Martin had a breakdown years ago...He used to be a tour guide at DisneyLand...Guess we all have our breaking point???

The Stock Goddess...Don't know...But...although I don't like to stereotype in any regard...From my experience, the BEST traders I personally know are women...But then again...Some of the worst one's are too...Go figure???
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Arrow Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lyehopper
    Mrs Lye, me, Pam & Gary went to see Jerry Seinfeld tonight at the Rke CC.... My gut hurts from laughing so hard at that crazy dude!
    Was that tonight? I didn't know. Doesn't matter, 'cause I probably wouldn't have gone. I'll bet it was riotously funny, though. We had a much more low-key evening. Mrs. Rob and I went to that X-Men 3 movie tonight. It's a pretty good flick if you like those movies based on comic books, which I do.

Edit: What's Gary buying these days?
    óRob

Default Seinfeld jokes....

Jerry said..... "Why is everybody in the Middle East so whacked out anyway?.... Is it because there's all that sand.... and no beach?".... Then he elaborates as only he can....

Then he was cracking on terrorists..... He said.... "What I like is the suicide bomber that just blows himself up and no one else is hurt.... What do the terrorists call this guy "Wile-E- Al-Quida"?.... I can see em now.... a helmet on his head, roller-skates on his feet and rockets strapped to his back (then Seinfeld crouches down and squints his eyes like he's gonna take off) then it's kablooooooeee! (he says with that cracking yelling voice)"....

He had a bunch of new funny material. Go see him if he's gonna be in your town, it's worth it imo....

Thread Information