Quantcast
I have 35 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oil

NY4Ever Guest

Default Oil

Oil down on letter from Iran's president to Bush. Just a bunch of BS from a psychopath.

from which country??
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Default It's the Iranian Psychopath

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket
    from which country??
    The Iranian President, obviously. You shouldn't need to ask. He just got through with a week-long conference entitled "The World without Zionism." Along with the rest of the Muslim world, his goal is to kill every Jew in the world. It is also the goal of the Muslims to exterminate everyone who is not a Muslim, i.e., that includes Christians, too. World domination is their goal.

I don't think President Bush is anywhere near that category, do you?

Arrow Snippet

From http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...08markets.aspx:

"Oil prices continued to fall, sliding today on hopes of a diplomatic solution to the problem of Iran's nuclear program. New York light crude futures fell $1.44 to $68.75 per barrel at 1:30 p.m.

"Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, wrote a letter to President Bush giving 'an analysis of the current world situation, of the root of existing problems and of new ways of getting out of the current vulnerable situation in the world,' an Iranian government spokesman said, according to Reuters."
    óRob

Quote Originally Posted by New-born baby
    The Iranian President, obviously. You shouldn't need to ask. He just got through with a week-long conference entitled "The World without Zionism." Along with the rest of the Muslim world, his goal is to kill every Jew in the world. It is also the goal of the Muslims to exterminate everyone who is not a Muslim, i.e., that includes Christians, too. World domination is their goal.

I don't think President Bush is anywhere near that category, do you?

He needs to learn not to smirk.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

ParkTwain Guest

For going on 6 years, Bush has done a fine job of talking the price of oil ever higher. Whose side is he on?

Default Park :D

Quote Originally Posted by ParkTwain
    For going on 6 years, Bush has done a fine job of talking the price of oil ever higher. Whose side is he on?
    How did he do that?

ParkTwain Guest

Hedge funds (uh-oh) are participating in oil futures trading on NYMEX:
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/04/...eb.0430oil.php

ParkTwain Guest

How did he do that?

By picking a fight with Iraq, with Venezuela, and now with Iran. My God, what did he think would happen to the price of oil with him always chattering about invading this and bombing that. You would think he has lots of friends in the oil business.

DSteckler Guest

So I guess strong demand by China and India has nothing to do with it, eh?

Thread Information