Quantcast
I have 17 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am HUGE!!

Default I am HUGE!!

Welcome to the new $$$MR. MARKET$$$ forum. We hope to be able to continue the spirit of all of the old message boards I've run over the years (Prodigy, AOL, email newsletters, Yahoo Groups, The Motley Fool (cough, cough)...

The threaded forum is kind of new to some of you who have posted before. The thing to remember is to see if your subject already exists as a topic rather then creating a new topic..this keeps dialogue going and helps others focus on stocks they are following.

The only thing we ask you to bring is an open mind and willingness to share ideas. The site will develop as we are able to put more time into it. I think it will be a really fun place to hang out, drink beer, make new friends and make money!

Please start us off on this thread with your own welcome message as you join the group.

$$$MR. MARKET$$$
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Default Congratulations, and long may this board live!

Ernie, best of luck with your new board! I hope it will indeed become a place to share fun and profits! And for several years to come, too!

You are HUGE!!

--Karel
    My Investopedia portfolio
    (You need to have a (free) Investopedia or Facebook login, sorry!)

glad to see your up and running. Best of luck to all of us.

Andiepsmom Guest

Good luck on your new board. I am mostly a lurker, but maybe with the new board I will chime in on a topic or two. Thanks for your generosity. My bottom line is much better for it. Your are loved in the land of the Razobacks (even though you did pick Texas to beat us)

Keep up the good work
    Charlet
    (Andie P's Mom)

Default Congratulations

Glad to see you up and running. I will add a few comments along the way
    Ron

Travis Bikel Guest

Default Re: Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Ron T
    Glad to see you up and running. I will add a few comments along the way
    Ron
    Your stock picks cost me 100k asshole. My attorney will be contacting you!

sgtbatguano Guest

Congratulations to you mrmarket! May the finest meats and cheeses come your way!

sarge

stenzrob Guest

Glad to see you're back online, Ernie.

I'm really touched that you set up a Stenzrob thread - thanks, man!

Quote Originally Posted by stenzrob
    Glad to see you're back online, Ernie.

I'm really touched that you set up a Stenzrob thread - thanks, man!
    Just keep those winners coming Stenz...thanks for coming in...you've added immense credibility to this group!
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Gatorper is offline No Posting allowed; invalid email

Default Congratulations!!!

Wow, this site looks so nice; however, I will need more time to get myself familiarized with it. I'm looking forward to reading/posting messages in coming months/years...

It looks like you will need bigger platter for more meats and cheeses coming your way

Good luck to you and everyone else on the board!

Thread Information