Quantcast
I have 26 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Any comments on FORD (Nasdaq)?

I would love to hear any comments on FORD (Forward Industries). It made a new high earlier today but closed below it.

Any technical opinions on it?

I owned this stock about 3 times, but missed the big run-up

Right now I'm either looking for a pullback to the 13.xx area or if it breaks the 17's then I may chase it.

Also, lookout for the doubletop, it may be a short play if that is the case.

Runner Guest

Runner Guest

Runner Guest

Chart shows set up for aggressive shorts off the MSH on FORD. They will not play with it if it pops up.
    Last edited by Runner; 04-25-2005 at 09:13 PM.

Runner Guest

Default FORD - when good to buy back?

Luckily, I sold all of my FORD today at near 16.90 before the 3pm "breakdown".

I am thinking about going long again in the mid 13's - around the 10-day moving avg.

Whats your thoughts?

Thanks for the past GREAT ANALYSYS!

Quote Originally Posted by mystiky
    Luckily, I sold all of my FORD today at near 16.90 before the 3pm "breakdown".

I am thinking about going long again in the mid 13's - around the 10-day moving avg.

Whats your thoughts?

Thanks for the past GREAT ANALYSYS!
    My thoughts are I lost .25 sh on it today trying to be cute and buy a bounce at 15.20...but it was a lunch money play...worth a shot...I like to to that sometimes when I'm bored.
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Runner Guest

I値l keep it on my radar for a while. I知 thinking the N34 target may have been on the money, but we shall see. I知 looking for an impulse wave down trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Runner
    I値l keep it on my radar for a while. I知 thinking the N34 target may have been on the money, but we shall see. I知 looking for an impulse wave down trigger.
    Runner, speak english! LOL

I don't understand you lingo...

Thread Information