Quantcast
I have 85 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
    B.J Guest

Default Attention all TA folks, StockCharts.com question

I'm considering joining stockcharts.com. I'd say I'm on the beginner level, with maybe tidbits of knowledge reading Spike and Runner's threads.

For those who are members, does the extra package give me a big advantage over the basic? Also, does anyone subscribe to the Murphy newsletter, and is it worthwhile?

Thanks in advance for all input.

Default Me To

The head of the nail has been hit, I also would like the same ???? answered. This T.A. is starting to peek my interests also. M.E.A.
    GO BIG RED!!!!!

I subscribe to Stockcharts.com Extra plus Real Time charting package and John Murphy's daily alerts. The Extra plus Real Time charting package is 29.95 per mo. and the John Murphy alerts are another 16.95 per month. I love them both and find that Murphy's alerts educate me on the technical analysis side of charting and fill me in on what's really going on in the markets. I've found them both to be very valuable tools in my daily trading activities. I've tried them all over the last several years and Stockcharts.com's package is the best as far as I'm concerned.

I also subscribe to Yahoo's Market Tracker for my realtime screens. Their package for 9.95 per month is the best and most for the money for that material that I have come across. For realtime daily screens you should check them out. With that package you get to much other stuff to mention here. Another worthwhile package for the money.
    THE SKIRACER'S EDGE: MAKE THE EDGE IN YOUR FAVOR

B.J Guest

Excellent advice Ski. Thanks.

And I saw your suggestion for the book in the other thread. Thanks for that too.

I highly recommend the Extra R/T service...although I can't compare it to the basic service because I never had the basic service. You can pay further in advance and save on the $29.95 monthly price.

They also have an excellent chart school which you can visit w/o subscribing:
    http://stockcharts.com/education/
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Thread Information