Quantcast
I have 23 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Comments/Ideas on sub $5 stocks

A couple of investor friends and I are looking to redeploy some small cap gains before the end of the year......... I always hate looking into the sub $5 category for stocks, but have found short and long term winners there in the past........ not often, but we have.

SIRI was our latest to be sold with a very nice gain.
    Played TKER for a few days last month with some nice gain as well.

Any ideas on other smallcaps that you have or are looking into?

I am new to this board but have been lurking for a long time now........ find it extremely useful and entertaining!

good luck
    Gotta love the big board!

Lightbulb Under 5

Take a look at ATGN, it is under 5 ($3.95) , growing revenues , turning + on earnings , but a tiny company mkt cap of 57 million. I have no real knowledge of this company, it just came up on a screen and I took a look . Be sure do your own due diligence Blah Blah Blah.................. I bought a small piece but will have a light trigger to sell .

Quote Originally Posted by grebnet
    Take a look at ATGN, it is under 5 ($3.95) , growing revenues , turning + on earnings , but a tiny company mkt cap of 57 million. I have no real knowledge of this company, it just came up on a screen and I took a look . Be sure do your own due diligence Blah Blah Blah.................. I bought a small piece but will have a light trigger to sell .
    Nice bullish chart this one. 3.50 is solid support....a good place to put a buy limit in and wait for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was going to debut my new shortlist on friday on my thread, http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/forum/...read.php?t=589 but was sidetracked by a wicked end of the semester party and didn't recover until yesterday. My new shortlist is basically focused on stocks under 5 bucks and you should take a look at it. On friday my shortlist turned up CYAN, NENG, and OLAB. Currently CYAN is up 5%, NENG 14%, and OLAB down 4% from their open this week. As for stocks to buy today or tomorrow, I'd suggest you look at CYAN, CAP, NENG, NTWK, and maybe OLAB.
    Buy Low
    Sell High
    STAY FROSTY!

Quote Originally Posted by spikefader
    Nice bullish chart this one. 3.50 is solid support....a good place to put a buy limit in and wait for it.
    On the watchlist now!
    Thanks much.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by scifos
    I was going to debut my new shortlist on friday on my thread, http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/forum/...read.php?t=589 but was sidetracked by a wicked end of the semester party and didn't recover until yesterday. My new shortlist is basically focused on stocks under 5 bucks and you should take a look at it. On friday my shortlist turned up CYAN, NENG, and OLAB. Currently CYAN is up 5%, NENG 14%, and OLAB down 4% from their open this week. As for stocks to buy today or tomorrow, I'd suggest you look at CYAN, CAP, NENG, NTWK, and maybe OLAB.
    Have been looking at these since you posted and see some possible plays there.
    I did get in on TIVO today at 5.66 and like the stock. I think they will have a decent xmas with their new hardware releases. It's more than $5 but pretty close!

Default SVSE.ob

SVSE.ob === This stock is showing sighns of life here lately, big move on VOL. Have other info. if someone is interested. ===> M.E.A.
    GO BIG RED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MEA_1956
    SVSE.ob === This stock is showing sighns of life here lately, big move on VOL. Have other info. if someone is interested. ===> M.E.A.
    SVSE looks very interesting...........

my PLNI has been on a tear and doubled in the last two weeks. Its up to $0.0045 (still under half a penny!) Unfortuantely, I'm still down 96%
    Last edited by scifos; 12-15-2004 at 04:14 PM.
    Buy Low
    Sell High
    STAY FROSTY!

Here's a few for you to analyze:

ACRG (of course)
    ERTH
    HCAR
    LLOG
    LOGC
    OISI
    XKEM

see any you like?
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Thread Information