Quantcast
I have 26 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 159 123411101 ... LastLast
    Runner Guest

Default Runner's Rascals

Open discussion for Swing Trading.

OK...I'll start with my definition of Swing Trading: A trading strategy that seeks to create gains by holding positions for two days to one week.

Mostly I would consider short term Group movement whereas in daytrading I put more emphasis on news...IIC
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Default Sell Offs

If I have this right LOW could be considered a swing trade here in the next couple of days. Has sold off for about a week and a half and support should be reappearing. Todays move could be considered as base for furture growth.===>M.E.A.
    GO BIG RED!!!!!

Runner Guest

Mea 1956, LOW looks pretty good still with-in buy range. One could look for a possible entry around 56.55. Id set stop at yesterdays low, nice pick.

Eyeing LCCI,ROXI,OPWV,URBN, DHB

Runner Guest

I have a little different definition to swing trading. Mainly my time frame is from a day up to 4 weeks. When one gets running well, Ill trail it until stopped out. One may capture more profits this way. I have a little ranking system.

I use to love to play baseball when I was a kid. My coach use to say, Stop swing for the fence and just get a base hit. Having thought about this I can see how one may implement this into trading.

3-5% Base hit
    6-10% Double
    11-15% triple
    +16% Home run

Ok Runner....looks like a good thread. I hope to see you on "Page One" for a long time to come!
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Runner Guest

Mea, nice call on LOW

Michaelk005 Guest

Look at swinging DROOY from its close today at $1.59 should get 5%-7 out of it by mon.

Runner Guest

Eyeing CNLG,PWAV,

ROXI,OPWV,LOW,LCCI

Runner Guest

Market update

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?$NYA,$COMPQ,$XAX,$INDU,$TRAN,$UTIL,$S PX,$MID,$SML,$RUT,$WLSH,$VLE

Thread Information