Quantcast
I have 23 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wild-Assed 2

Quote Originally Posted by mimo_100 View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is the estimated earnings and revenues coming soon - not good. I expect a dip before continuing higher. It is having trouble getting thru $28.
    Ascending triple top breakout today WOW!
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

Ascending triple top breakout today WOW!

Good call, my friend.

Here's the 5-year a/d line post I was trying to put in BlueWolf's thread. Note the funkiness during the 2015-early 2016 period and the distinct upward trend since, still apparently firmly in place.

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=!A...d=p73367671490

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Bought some CGC calls Jan. 2021. They are listing the 2022s now but there is no (literally no) open interest for the ones I wanted. Also have CRON calls (2022). I just see so many people using cbd stuff that I wanted to get in (as an investor) long term. Still smell marijuana down by the barns but of course it's legal for horses. CRON is making money and CGC is touted by a lot of folks and is in theory staging a big effort to sell in the US and both have been cut in half in price in the last year.

... snip ...
    Gonna sell the pot stuff in the AM. Cramer did 6 1/2 minutes tonight on why the fundamentals of the industry won't work. There's been a nice bounce last two days as the Judiciary committee has voted a bill to let states decide what to do thereby making it not federally illegal so I get a few bucks back. Ironically US legalization might hurt the industry. Now that it's legal in Canada there's supposedly enough pot up there to kill everyone in China. One company reported their average sale price went from $6 and something to $3 and something in just three months. The Harringtons next door have 1100 acres. Think of the possibilities. Bet they won't be growing corn for Marini's farm stand much longer.

Harvard was leading those swine Yalies with less than two minutes to go in The Game. Yale scored two touchdowns, including recovering an onside kick to tie the score in regulation then won in two overtimes 50-36. Doesn't that beat all?

Yes, it does.

Harvard was leading those swine Yalies with less than two minutes to go in The Game. Yale scored two touchdowns, including recovering an onside kick to tie the score in regulation then won in two overtimes 50-36. Doesn't that beat all?

Yes, it does.
    You know how to get a Yalie off your front porch?
    Pay for the pizza. 😉

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50571010

What a great country. Oh, yeh, it's Russia...

Too early for a li'l Christmas music? With Thanksgiving the latest date possible, I think not. Nice chick. The first 40 seconds are optional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1170l4sZE

Too early for a li'l Christmas music? With Thanksgiving the latest date possible, I think not. Nice chick. The first 40 seconds are optional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1170l4sZE
    I found the video with English translation. She is using the Ave Maria melody but is not singing the words to the "Hail Mary"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV4QJA-IfbQ
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

I found the video with English translation. She is using the Ave Maria melody but is not singing the words to the "Hail Mary"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV4QJA-IfbQ

Interesting. There's no relation at all.

Thread Information