Quantcast
I have 22 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up

She really has grown up on this show! I remember seeing that scene, but can't believe it was so long ago.

This week is as good as my last week on the show. There's lots of threads but after Daenerys dies and Arya kills Cersei I'm really not so interested.

Angry y u hate me*

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    This week is as good as my last week on the show. There's lots of threads but after Daenerys dies and Arya kills Cersei I'm really not so interested.
    (y,)y
    or alternately:
    ლ(ლ)

*spoilers make hulk cry

Quote Originally Posted by jiesen View Post
    (y,)y
    or alternately:
    ლ(ლ)

*spoilers make hulk cry
    Those aren't really spoilers. Daenerys TOLD Jon Snow she can't have children. Of course he slipped it to her anyway. And Cersei can't very well kill Arya, now can she, no matter how many thugs she employs, now that Arya affirmed her womanhood by having Gendry slip it to HER. It all comes down to sex.

Those aren't really spoilers. Daenerys TOLD Jon Snow she acan't have children. Of course he slipped it to her anyway. And Cersei can't very well kill Arya, now can she, no matter how many thugs she employs, now that Arya affirmed her womanhood by having Gendry slip it to HER. It all comesr down to sex.
    true. I suppose it was inevitable for these things to happen after all.

Now I have to watch the last episode. Given what Dany did I think I would have preferred she'd died.

Now I have to watch the last episode. Given what Dany did I think I would have preferred she'd died.
    well, Cersei should have never killed Missandei. one does not simply piss off a dragon queen and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jiesen View Post
    well, Cersei should have never killed Missandei. one does not simply piss off a dragon queen and get away with it.
    I'm now offering even money Arya kills Dany. After all Dany murdered a bunch of innocent people. In Season 3 Melisandre tells Arya “I see a darkness in you. And in that darkness, eyes staring at me: Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes — eyes you’ll shut forever.” Except no one seems to know what color eyes Dany has. Everybody's familiar with the rest of her body but not her eyes, it seems.

Also in real life Maisie Williams tweeted something with the hash tag #LastWomanStanding. This implies that Dany has to die somehow.

And also since we now know Jon Snow is not the son of Ned Stark, Arya and Jon Snow could end up together. They are only first cousins which shouldn't be a problem.

——— **** ———
    Last edited by BlueWolf; 05-16-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Thread Information