Quantcast
I have 85 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)

Thread: Gronk Retires

Default Gronk Retires

Mon Dieu ..... Maybe this will bury the Kraft story.

Mon Dieu .. I just read a headline in the NYT. So now, finally, I understand your post! Good grief. A Gronk. P.S., My great-grandmother was a Kraft before she became a Schlote (pronounced shlowtee), so I've been living with a little sense of embarrassment since that story broke.

I have been studying German and am pleased I knew how to pronounce Schlote properly.

Separately, whereas this week is Kraft's first scheduled court appearance, grassy knoll types suggest Gronk's announcement is timed to deflect attention.

I had 3400 Twitter posts awaiting me this AM. Twenty is more usual.

Gronk is going to have a stellar movie career as an action hero.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Gronk is going to have a stellar movie career as an action hero.
    No doubt!

3200 more tweets since the AM.

Gronk has achieved such status in Boston that his girlfriend is now known by just her first name (Camille), a status previously enjoyed only by Tom and Giselle.

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    No doubt!

3200 more tweets since the AM.

Gronk has achieved such status in Boston that his girlfriend is now known by just her first name (Camille), a status previously enjoyed only by Tom and Giselle.
    Is that Louetta's account with 3200 tweets..or Gronk? Maybe Louetta can star in his next movie with him.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Is that Louetta's account with 3200 tweets..or Gronk? Maybe Louetta can star in his next movie with him.
    That was me. I had to mute Gronk and Gronkowski. Back to normal now. Still following Camille Kostek. She's got an enviable rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    That was me. I had to mute Gronk and Gronkowski. Back to normal now. Still following Camille Kostek. She's got an enviable rack.
    As a married man, I hardly notice such things.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

As a married man, I hardly notice such things.
    I could cut one of her bras in half and use one of the pieces to cover my hair in the rain.

Thread Information