Quantcast
I have 84 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Default Merry Christmas

Not a lot of love in the markets but we've seen all of this before....I'm waiting, but don't think it will be too long. Merry Christmas.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Not a lot of love in the markets but we've seen all of this before....I'm waiting, but don't think it will be too long. Merry Christmas.
    Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all got to spend some quality time with family this Holiday Season!

It was a Merry Christmas with 40 people at Grandma's house. 5 kids and spouses. 10 grandkids and spouses, and 11 great grands aged 1 month to 6 (5 babies <1).

--------------billy

Hoping everyone had very happy holidays! I need to lose the 4 pounds I put on this week and then looking forward to putting 2018 behind us as we continue working hard for a prosperous 2019.
    Keep on keepin' on; -Adam

p.s. billy, Grandma's house must have been quite the sight and I hope someone had a wide angle lens for the awesome family photos!

Belated Merry Christmas to all!
    Tim -Retired Problem Solver

Deleted, see below.

----------billy
    Last edited by billyjoe; 12-30-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    Great Grandma and the kids: https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/m...son=norrinuser

---------------billy
    Sorry billy, you can't export a folder from your email. Download the picture into your "Pictures" folder and send the JPG picture here. Love, kisses, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the whole family!

here's grandma and great grands

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    here's grandma and great grands
    Can't open it billy. Go to "insert image" icon. Upload the png picture "from computer". Hope that works. Otherwise, I'm stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Can't open it billy. Go to "insert image" icon. Upload the png picture "from computer". Hope that works. Otherwise, I'm stumped.
    If that doesn't work (and I often have trouble with uploading pictures to this site) then you can always use tinypic.com as a host site for your picture, and share the link to it here, like this:

http://tinypic.com/r/1k70n/9

That's my boy, Rio, by the way.

Thread Information