Quantcast
I have 84 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No question about growth being the driver, but I guess I will be a contrarian to the market this morning as I feel the numbers are strong and Management is going to spend money to make more money as well as kick back $2 to shareholders, and this big haircut is an overreaction (leading me to doubling down at $40.85 this morning.

this could be all part of the FANG drawdown...whatever. If revenues continue to grow, this stock will be fine.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Quote Originally Posted by jiesen View Post
    Great writeup and a fantastic pick, $$MM!! I'm in with you today at $49! Your analysis makes a sound argument for buying this one for the long-term, as I do see these apps being around for quite some time, racking up some gigantic profits in the meantime.
    Sold my shares in MTCH for 54.5, for an 11% gain (but with a $2 dividend puts it over 15%).

Thanks for this awesome pick, $$MM!! You are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE!!!! and I'm sure you'll see 19% on this one soon, too!

My only regret with MTCH is that I didn't pick some more of this one up at $41 when I could have (and really wanted to) a few weeks ago.

MTCH is getting very close to Mr. Marketís target at 61.09 (15%). If you plan to sell, put a limit order in so you donít miss it. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Beware of the uglies who troll online dating sites for their next victim. My daughter was targeted and ended up reporting the guy to the FBI. They just said "Yup, and we'll bet he apologized profusely to get back in your good graces after he needed money from you and you refused. And he was a really CHARMING guy too!" And, yes, it was MTCH. Apparently there is no protection given to root out these creeps. Sorry, not getting my money on this one.
    Ya sees??? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/b...020190214&te=1

Thread Information