Quantcast
I have 83 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Congratulations on the granddaughter.
    Here’s the little angel. Her name is Carolyn.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orliuzvp23...%20AM.jpg?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post

BlueWolf, She's a dandy!

----------billy

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    BlueWolf, She's a dandy!
    ----------billy
    Thanks, Billy. Isn’t she cute.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post

Neat......

Sentiment for the week ending 2/8/19
    Short term bias: Bullish
    Long term bias: Bullish

I have attached an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The S&P and Dow are showing similar patterns. Well, the bounce off the V bottom continues, which is just as amazing as the crash that put the indices in the V bottom in the first place. This last week, we broke out of the bullish consolidation and again moved upward. For that reason, my short term bias is bullish. We are overdue for some kind of retrace, but I suspect that when it does occur, the indices will rotate back to the upside giving us that long awaited confirmation that we are indeed in a sustainable uptrend. For that reason my long term bias is also bullish. The thing about V bottoms and V tops is that it is a case in which you probably don’t want to wait for a trend change confirmation before you jump. I am certainly glad I jumped in when I did on this bounce.

Daily Annotated Chart for NASDAQ:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/96cm7ikg66...%20AM.jpg?dl=0

I will be watching a number of stocks for daytrades at the start of the week including:
    Long: ACB, ALEAF, ALGN, CLVS, DLPH, INFN, QTT
    Short: CRON, NVTA, PZZA, WRK

Good luck in your trading and investing.

Good call on CRON. Not many folks calling a cannabis stock to go down these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Good call on CRON. Not many folks calling a cannabis stock to go down these days.
    That was just purely a technical call. It was super extended from its moving averages. It didn’t matter, though. I tried to short it this morning and it was on the hard-to-borrow list. I should have checked that before I put it on my watch list.

Sentiment for the week ending 2/15/19

I have attached an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The S&P and Dow are showing similar patterns. The bounce off the V-bottom that we are currently in has become a discernable uptrend that I was able to fit to a pretty tight regression channel. This will help identify possible inflection points, and also define boundaries that, when breached, could signal yet another trend change. Since this channel is so well defined and has not been breached, my short term sentiment remains bullish. My longer term sentiment is also bullish, but, admittedly, I don’t yet have confirmation that the market’s longer term trend is bullish. All I can say is that I will be watching the market very closely over the next couple of weeks, and now that I have a tight regression channel, it will be easier to identify any sudden turns back to bearishness.

Annotated Daily Chart for NASDAQ:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7hyy7qozl...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Here are some stocks I will watching for daytrade setups to start the week. Note there are a couple of dead cat bounce plays in the list of longs. Those have to be played with a great deal of caution.
    Long: COTY, DXC, EA, PCG, PYX, SLDB, VCRA
    Short: LGND, PRTY

Good luck with your trading and investing.
    Last edited by BlueWolf; 02-14-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Sentiment for the week ending 2/22/19

I have attached an annotated daily chart for the NASDAQ. The S&P and DOW are slightly more bullish, but the differences are so small, I will not be including separate charts. I am including two charts for the NASDAQ, however, to give two different perspectives of how the NASDAQ is on the verge of signaling a longer term bullish trend. Chart 1 shows how the NASDAQ is continuing to creep up in a tight regression channel. This is enough for my short term bias to be bullish. Chart 1 also shows how the index is getting close to taking out the prior pivot high from December, which would be a strong signal that we are in a longer term bullish trend. Chart 2 shows the Fibonacci retracement levels, with the NASDAQ hovering around the 62% level, the maximum level that we would expect for a bearish retrace. Taking out this level with conviction would also be a strong signal that we are in a longer term bullish trend. Despite the fact that we haven’t yet taken out these levels, my long term bias is bulllish. This represents a bit of anticipation by me, but I have had a bullish long term bias for a while now, and I don’t yet see any reason to change.

NASDAQ Annotated Chart 1:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvnilkklkn...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

NASDAQ Annotated Chart 2:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jrxc84kr8...%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Here are some stocks I will be watching for daytrade setups at the start of the week.
    Long: ABCB, CAG, DLPH, IVC, LCI, OLN, PL, SONO, TUP, VNDA,
    Short: MAT, NWL, TRUE, YNDX

Good luck with your trading and investing

Thread Information