Quantcast
I have 85 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This ZYXI ride is a good one. Up 48% since 11/13/17

Quote Originally Posted by jiesen View Post
    I tossed my CODA coins into ZYXI at $3, and I think I'm gonna let this ride for another double or so. (or until a better looking one comes along!)
    yup, already halfway to that double, and only 2 months in! Looks like ZYXI is on a roll!

nice pop today, plus, this is an usual sight for this stock:
    B/A Size
    4.68 Bid / 4.71 Ask
    1116000x15000

There is a bid for over a million shares at 4.68 on a stock that has average daily volume of 54k?

What's up here folks???? !!!! (and I say that in a good way )

Edit: Bid just changed to 126,000 shares at 4.68 (maybe someone had an extra zero in there by mistake? lol Either way, still a strong bid and this continues to be a fun ride!)

maybe just a billionaire trying to get in on some ZYXI action...

Quote Originally Posted by tiedyed1 View Post
    Even after selling to recoup initial investment I still hold a big chunk of lot of CODA and it is #2 on Investor's Business Daily's top 10 under $10
    CODA just landed a Navy contract to develop state of the art technology for Navy Divers and the pps is >$8 this morning ; long time holding but now up >500% on this old Mr. Market suggestion to take a look at. THANK YOU Mr. Market!

I tossed my CODA coins into ZYXI at $3, and I think I'm gonna let this ride for another double or so. (or until a better looking one comes along!)
    ZYXI is at 5.22, and getting pretty close to that $6 target now...

ZYXI is at 5.22, and getting pretty close to that $6 target now...
    aaaaand SOLD for $6 and change today for a 100% profit on ZYXI! Thanks for this little gem of a find, $$MM!! YOU ARE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Cool

aaaaand SOLD for $6 and change today for a 100% profit on ZYXI! Thanks for this little gem of a find, $$MM!! YOU ARE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    Nice one jiesen!

The opposite of you, I tossed my ZYXI into CODA and take a look where CODA is at as well.

Another sweet gem from Mr. Market I would never have seen otherwise!

Indeed HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Exclamation

Anyone else seeing this? Man, now I'm wishing I had held out for a triple on ZYXI, as it's nearing the $9 mark, only a month and a half later!

(edit: and it actually hit $9 this Monday already!)
    Last edited by jiesen; 06-12-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: actually...

Thread Information