Quantcast
I have 22 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

"... where the bee sucks there suck I ..."

Shakesphere, "The Tempest", Act V, Scene 1
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

"Do you think I meant country matters?"

Hamlet, to Ophelia

Act 3, Scene 2

Famous painter James Abbott McNeill Whistler was dismissed from West Point because of a lack of talent for anything other than map making and drawing. After failing a chemistry exam Whistler commented " If silicon had been a gas , I should have been a major general."

--------------billy

Quote Originally Posted by tiedyed1 View Post
    "Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills,
    One man gathers what another man spills."

'St. Stephen', written by Jerry Garcia, Phil Lesh and Robert Hunter
    Good remarks!

Quotation of the Day (regarding Ruth Porat's move to Google from Morgan Stanley)

"Smart people go to where they feel there is the most growth."
    Robert Reffkin, who left Goldman Sachs in 2012 after seven years at the firm to found a start-up, Compass, that is focused on real estate.

Google Should Feel Lucky in Its Finance Chief Hire The challenge for both Wall Street and Silicon Valley is to create more women like Ruth Porat, with financial, tech and government know-how, writes Robert Cyran of Reuters Breakingviews.
    Last edited by riverbabe; 03-25-2015 at 08:23 AM.

" A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted"

As for the history of this phrase, it is over 450 years old! This expression has been around since at least the year 1557, as it was used by the poet Thomas Tusser. He wrote a poem called Five Hundred Points of Good Husbandry, and the saying can be found within:

"A foole and his money be soone at debate: which after with sorow repents him too late."

Man can be fool but he knows well how to money.

Quotation of the Day

"I am delighted to play a part in bringing these two winning companies and their iconic brands together."
    Warren E. Buffett on the merger of Kraft and Heinz.

Nov.17th 2004 "The combination of Kmart and Sears is extremely compelling for customers, associates, and shareholders" Eddie Lampert

-----------billy

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    Nov.17th 2004 "The combination of Kmart and Sears is extremely compelling for customers, associates, and shareholders" Eddie Lampert

-----------billy
    Good news for all who is connected with it.

Thread Information