Quantcast
I have 85 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Interesting. I just moved my 14 year old Dell tower still running XP up to the spare room. Would be interested to know just what model you chose and any other info a prospective buyer (an English major) might profit by. Thank you.
    Bought it online at Best Buy. Spent several chat sessions with them and asked advice from the McAfee tech guys in India. They all said Windows 7 is the most like XP and Vista, so I will be comfortable using it. Have two monitors, so figured I needed at least one or more expansion slots (PCI) for additional graphics cards. Had Nvidia GeForce cards in the old one, so comfortable with that. Also have had Dells for years. This is what I got. Check out the specs and Reviews. Be sure you don't get caught without Ethernet! Some of them don't have internet access! (the gaming computers). It's more than I actually need, but hooray, I can expand too, and it should last another 15+ years.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-xps...&skuId=9792136

P.S. graphics cards come in all sizes, so make sure the PCI slots are the right size to fit them. All the reviews I read were very helpful in selecting this computer over many many others.
    Last edited by riverbabe; 03-01-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Great information about trading. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Bought it online at Best Buy. Spent several chat sessions with them and asked advice from the McAfee tech guys in India. They all said Windows 7 is the most like XP and Vista,

... snip ...
    Thank you for all the info, RB. I'm being lobbied to wait for Windows 10.

AMRN is on the move. There's a blast from the past. Including today's pre-market it has more than doubled since the first of the month.

AMRN is on the move. There's a blast from the past. Including today's pre-market it has more than doubled since the first of the month.
    Have been watching it, but definitely not going there. Too much baggage from the last go-around.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Have been watching it, but definitely not going there. Too much baggage from the last go-around.
    I wouldn't touch it either. Guess this is a reaction to the recent private placement. People figuring somebody knows something.

AMRN is on the move.
    Can you tell me a little about this?

alias, The chart says it all http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=amrn

-----------billy

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post

-----------billy
    holy hockey sticks, batman!

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post

-----------billy
    I'll visit your given site for more info.

Thread Information