Quantcast
I have 83 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Deaddog View Post
    Was it fear or greed that got to you????
    just greed honey...

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    just greed honey...
    Well good luck with that sweetie;
    Was there something in the price action that caused you to change your mind or was it that ole female prerogative?
    It is hard to find the Truth when you start your search with a preconceived notion of what the Truth will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaddog View Post
    Well good luck with that sweetie;
    Was there something in the price action that caused you to change your mind or was it that ole female prerogative?
    Dog, I was locking in profits. This thing is going to continue to go up a few more days, I think. The premarket bid is currently 10.80. If they see allowance of the patent app '598, that is expected momentarily, that is good news for possible takeover. PFE's Lipitor is a wash now, the Amarin fish-oil AMR-101 could be a blockbuster because it lowers cholesterol but also lowers triglycerides, which Lipitor doesn't do. These stocks are always a crap shoot. But I lost a lot on AMRN in 2011 that I would like to begin to get back.

Tweets Top / All
    5m

Mike‏@kingmike423
    Canacard reiterates $25 PT on $AMRN

27m

Blink‏@BlinkX90
    $AMRN I dont see patent updates yet, but they want in this am bad

2h

Sport234a2b‏@Sport234a
    $AMRN will today be the day to see the allowance notice for patent application -598? getting real close, and will not surprise me one bit.

23aloha‏@23aloha

Up 49.62% in past 5 days RT @BioStocks $AMRN $11

11m

Bio Stocks‏@BioStocks
    $AMRN vol ... 1.5M in 10 mins

12m

Lorin McCleary‏@LDMcCleary
    $AMRN running again today.

Default Amrn

Duh! '598 patent app. allowed. Of course, it's "count Tuesday" at the PTO! The once a month the individual Examiners tally up the total action "counts" against budget and hope for bonuses! This Examiner allowed the patent app. today to boost his "count." Neat.

Speaking of BONUS, AMRN up 14% on the news! Have a sell order in at 12.45. Currently 11.93 (+14% from where I bot it late Fri).

Duh! '598 patent app. allowed. Of course, it's "count Tuesday" at the PTO! The once a month the individual Examiners tally up the total action "counts" against budget and hope for bonuses! This Examiner allowed the patent app. today to boost his "count." Neat.

Speaking of BONUS, AMRN up 14% on the news! Have a sell order in at 12.45. Currently 11.93 (+14% from where I bot it late Fri).
    No more oinks. Sold AMRN @ 11.94 for another 14+% in 3 trading days, a quick $5,000+

No more oinks. Sold AMRN @ 11.94 for another 14+% in 3 trading days, a quick $5,000+
    Gotta love it when the markets wants to fill your pockets.
    It is hard to find the Truth when you start your search with a preconceived notion of what the Truth will be.

Default Bats

Now here's a first! (for me anyway) How did this happen??
    BATS priced its IPO yesterday at 16.00. It hasn't yet begun trading on the open market. I placed two orders before the open today at 16.97. Both just filled at 15.25! Does this mean it's undersubscribed at 16? What hidden market did I buy this on? Any ideas?

River,
    At 11:13 I still see no trades. Looks like you got a heck of a bargain. The market rarely giveth like that.

--------------billy

Default is this the answer?

Streetinsider.com‏@Street_Insider

On no. $BATS blamed for bad $AAPL trade and halt. BATS coming public in a few minutes. http://stks.co/32l6

http://www.streetinsider.com/Insider...e/7292523.html

Thread Information