Quantcast
I have 22 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3744454647

The 30th anniversary of the 1987 stock market crash, which saw the Dow lose 22.6% in one day, comes amid investor concerns of steep valuations and correction fears as U.S. stocks continue to score record highs. A repeat of "Black Monday" is unlikely to happen today due to modern trading technology, implementation of circuit breakers and the way investor funds are managed, yet cautious traders refuse to rule it out.

When I voiced concern, my husband said, "Don't worry, it'll come back."

Another Rocky River star! http://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/o...d/95-517247835

----------------billy

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    Another Rocky River star! http://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/o...d/95-517247835

----------------billy
    I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! I watched him! Crazy red-headed 17 year old! He's still in the teenage "Don't worry, I'm immortal" phase. Kind of reminds me of your son, tilting at windmills LOL.
    Last edited by riverbabe; 02-12-2018 at 07:58 AM.

This is not about a stock trade. I have a confession to make. With all the talk of black face in Virginia I am reminded of my upbringing. I am horrified that when I was a 2-3 year old child in Canada in the very early 1940s I was taught a rhyme by my parents You know it. Eeny meeny minee mo. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers let him go. Eeny meeny minee mo. Only it wasnít a ďtiger ď. It was the ďNĒ word. I was very very young. It was just a rhyme. Right now Iím horrified this is still happening!!! Believe me my children now in their late 50s were taught ďtiger ď from the very beginning. I am sick to my stomach right now.

Everybody is guilty of doing or saying something ignorant at some point in their lives. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is exempt. The important thing is to learn and grow from our mistakes. Thatís the way the real change comes about. You canít shout it out of people, and you canít beat it out of people. It has to come because you want it to come. So it all starts with good people wanting to change for the better. That may be a slower method than some people would like, but change from within is the only good and lasting change.

Those are very wise words, Blue Wolf. Thank you!

Here's one more timely confession. Got my DNA done. I am 0.2% Indian. Do not dare to call me Pocahontas! LOL

deleted deleted

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Here's one more timely confession. Got my DNA done. I am 0.2% Indian. Do not dare to call me Pocahontas! LOL
    Seriously, though. As BlueWolf said "Everybody is guilty of doing or saying something ignorant at some point in their lives." It is amazing how seriously people even here in Massachusetts seem now to be taking our senior senator's (Warren) claim while at Harvard to some Native American heritage.

Thread Information