Quantcast
I have 84 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 2 of 374 FirstFirst 1234512102 ... LastLast

Smile BIOF Still Has Potential

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    You can't be selective in evaluating your results. Also on the 19th you wrote

"If ya like AIS you may be interested in BIOF a 98 cent ethanol stock ?

Phoenix7 "

in my wild-assed thread. It finished the week at $.76, a 22% loss.
    Louetta these penny stocks, as you know, can be quite volatile. I would not give up on BIOF just yet ........check out this chart. http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sy...Date=&x=48&y=6
    BIOF Could possibly break from here , but no one can say with absolute certainty.
    One other stock I am looking into is DMAT ..check out the chart for DMAT
    http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sy...&x=48&y=6#jump
    I like the fact that DMAT hooked up with another firm ......LOOK here http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Dematc....html?x=0&.v=1
    Does that guarantee that DMAT will explode up? .....No but then again , no one can say for sure what will happen.

Smile A Bear Trap?

Could today's action be a possible bear trap?........ Well I am sure many shorts have closed their positions giving us this violent runup, BUT will it last? Your guess is as good as mine.
    4 Stocks to keep your eye on are INHX, FTK, QCOR and PZZI, but I would not buy unless they pull back. Tomorrow will be a test to see if this market holds.
    Good Luck Out There!
    Phoenix7
    P.S. 3 more I am LOOKING AT are PKT , URI and LTS

GREAT "FREE" site Go to www.portfoliograder.com put in the above 7 Stocks and you will see ALL scored A except URI which received a grade of B

PCYC is beginning to make a nice move.......maybe catch it now to make a few bucks?
    Last edited by Phoenix7; 11-29-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: addition

Funny how you bring that up. I bought some SQQQ At 21.70 and then sold it today at 22.25. I picked up a quick $400. Well maybe a quick $100 for Uncle Barry anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix7 View Post
    GREAT "FREE" site Go to www.portfoliograder.com
    I stuck in Mr. Markets Portfolio.
    It is hard to find the Truth when you start your search with a preconceived notion of what the Truth will be.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Deaddog View Post
    Not bad , but if it were my portfolio, I would dump CIB, NTES, SRCL, and TQNT......then place the money on PRGO and SELL when 8% is achieved. Although it appears Mr Market holds for 15% , and has a great track record, but in these turbulent times maybe better to take a small win and exit?
    Phoenix7

Smile

Could today's action be a possible bear trap?........ Well I am sure many shorts have closed their positions giving us this violent runup, BUT will it last? Your guess is as good as mine.
    4 Stocks to keep your eye on are INHX, FTK, QCOR and PZZI, but I would not buy unless they pull back. Tomorrow will be a test to see if this market holds.
    Good Luck Out There!
    Phoenix7
    P.S. 3 more I am LOOKING AT are PKT , URI and LTS

GREAT "FREE" site Go to www.portfoliograder.com put in the above 7 Stocks and you will see ALL scored A except URI which received a grade of B

PCYC is beginning to make a nice move.......maybe catch it now to make a few bucks?
    WATCH PCYC Today!!

Smile Sold out all today!

WATCH PCYC Today!!
    Today's uptick was too good to pass up ......sold all positions except my small position in the HIGH RISK GAMBLE CRZHF! I have a loss in this one.

For tomorrow I am looking at SIMO, DLTR ALLT and DXPE ......Although these are not penny stocks , I like their chart action and feel that they can still grind out a few percent for you ...............Will the rally continue? The market will tell us tomorrow. I may buy the 4 stocks above around 1PM tomorrow after the market settles. If the market is diving all bets are off!
    Good Luck Ladies and Gentlemen!
    Phoenix 7
    Last edited by Phoenix7; 12-01-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Smile Stocks for consideration

The following picks were mentioned in past posts and there are some new ones added, here is the list

1. PZZI
    2. ARSD
    3. DMAT
    4. PKT
    5. SIMO
    6. MDF
    7. LAVA
    8. INHX
    9. QCOR
    10. DXPE
    11. ALLT
    12. PCYC
    13. SPSC
    INHX and PZZI have been outstanding performers, but where will they go from here? ......unfortunately no one can say for sure.

Have a beautiful weekend.
    Phoenix7

Default Buy High Sell Low?

Quote Originally Posted by Deaddog View Post
    I'm always a little skeptical of these. They seem like the trading firms that frequently issue "Strong Buy" alerts when a stock is peaking and "Strong Sell" alerts when it hits the basement. I'd like to know what rating it had for TQNT when it was at 14? Thanks, next time could you tell me to sell TQNT when it's at 14 instead of 4? I'm not quite sure why the TQNT sentiment is SO negative. The earnings have been off but at least they are MAKING money, not losing it. Market sentiment is indeed a strange bird...

Smile 11 Stocks

I feel confident that if the markets follow through with some up days next week the following 12 STOCKS should perform well.
    Friday 12/2/2011 CLOSE
    1. ALLT 17.51
    2. ARSD 6.89
    3. FTK 9.62

4. HITK 42.68
    5. INHX 15.51
    6. PCYC 15.63
    7. PKT 15.76
    ** 8. PZZI 6.28
    9. QCOR 43.20
    10. SIMO 19.20
    11. ULTA 74.19
    12. VHC 22.16
    Phoenix7

** Just a Quick note on PZZI , 2 more Pie 5 Shops will be opening in the upscale Bowie Blvd and Addson in Dallas Fortworth . The Bowie location opens Dec 12th 2011 with Pies FREE to the first 50 customers.....What's all the excitement all about? ....Check this link out http://www.piefivepizza.com/know_us.html
    Check this PZZI article written back in June http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/pr....html?page=all
    Also CRZHF Crazy Horse Resources. Now I'm not going say this highly speculative pink sheet stock will provide you with riches overnight, but with massive copper and gold projects worth 2 BILLION when the price of gold begins to rise , this 27 cent stock should begin its meteroic rise!

NEWS FLASH PZZI Pie 5 Starts Strong WOW great article here .maybe this PZZI Pie 5 concept will really catch fire Look at this link http://franchisepundit.com/index.php...starts-strong/

SPPI Wow Just take a look at this "EXPRESS TRAIN" to profits! I think a few bucks can still be made from this point Here is the chart http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sy...Date=&x=71&y=4
    Last edited by Phoenix7; 12-07-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information