Quantcast
I have 73 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 338 of 338 FirstFirst ... 238328335336337338
Results 3,371 to 3,377 of 3377
  1. #3371
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Hamilton MA
    Posts
    2,022

    Default

    Here's what Gumshoe just said on NAK:

    "I did make a couple trades this week — I sold more than half of my Northern Dynasty (NAK) Warrants after the stock took a hit on Kerrisdale Capital’s “short attack” on Valentine’s Day. I don’t have great conviction about Northern Dynasty, I’ve just been enjoying the “anti-regulatory” ride in the shares because of the big leverage to the upside given by the massive size of their Pebble Project copper and gold deposit. Since I don’t know if they’ll actually get permitting, which means that there’s a non-trivial possibility that a news item could drop the shares by 80% overnight, I’ll take the stop-loss and book my gains on much of that position — I still hold some, and it could still go up dramatically from here if there’s good news on permitting or partnering… but I don’t know if the news will be good or bad, so I’ll take this breather to move some of that gold exposure into safer waters."

    Note that he did not completely exit his long on NAK.

    I'm not necessarily endorsing Gumshoe by posting this, just happened to see him talking about a stock that is mentioned in this thread.

  2. #3372
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Here's what Gumshoe just said on NAK:

    "I did make a couple trades this week — I sold more than half of my Northern Dynasty (NAK) Warrants after the stock took a hit on Kerrisdale Capital’s “short attack” on Valentine’s Day. I don’t have great conviction about Northern Dynasty, I’ve just been enjoying the “anti-regulatory” ride in the shares because of the big leverage to the upside given by the massive size of their Pebble Project copper and gold deposit. Since I don’t know if they’ll actually get permitting, which means that there’s a non-trivial possibility that a news item could drop the shares by 80% overnight, I’ll take the stop-loss and book my gains on much of that position — I still hold some, and it could still go up dramatically from here if there’s good news on permitting or partnering… but I don’t know if the news will be good or bad, so I’ll take this breather to move some of that gold exposure into safer waters."

    Note that he did not completely exit his long on NAK.

    I'm not necessarily endorsing Gumshoe by posting this, just happened to see him talking about a stock that is mentioned in this thread.
    Louetta Thank You for the additional information ......I still have my position in NAK

  3. #3373
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    With my Market Trends Signal program , I can easily track many portfolios , and tomorrow I will give you updates on the "Marijuana Green Gold Portfolio" The "Safe Haven Gold Portfolio" and for those who do not wish to buy Gold or Marijuana stocks a more conservative Stable Stocks Portfolio and its performance., since I began tracking it 9/20/2015.

  4. #3374
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    Here are the portfolios , the date started with equal amounts placed into each position , and the percentage GAIN/LOSS for each position as of Friday's 2/17/17 close prices!

    "The Safe Haven Gold Portfolio Started on 6/19/17

    1. ABX 0.30% GAIN

    2. AUY -36.20% LOSS

    3. HL 46.22% GAIN

    4. SA -15.17% LOSS

    5. SVMLF 88.79% GAIN

    6. SAND 2.42% GAIN

    7. SLW 2.92% GAIN

    8. RGLD 5.20% Gain

    9. FNV -4.72% LOSS

    10. NG -3.67% LOSS

    Over all GAIN for the Portfolio during the period given above 8.62% GAIN

    The "STABLE STOCKS PORTFOLIO" Started on 9/20/2015 with equal amounts placed into each position

    1. AAPL 19.63% GAIN

    2. AMZN 56.42% GAIN

    3. FB 41.45% GAIN

    4. GOOGL 28.09% GAIN

    5. INTC 25.71% GAIN

    6. MA 13.42% GAIN

    7. MSFT 48.62% GAIN

    8. NFLX 38.59% GAIN

    9. XOM 12.49% GAIN

    ALL Winners here folks with a 31.67% GAIN over the period listed above!

    "The Marijuana Green Gold Portfolio" started on 6/19/16 with equal amounts placed into each position.

    1. ACBFF GAIN 123.33%

    2. CANN GAIN 150.00%

    3. GWPH GAIN 23.28%

    4. SPRWF GAIN 89.68%

    5. CGRW GAIN 62.26%

    6. MNTR GAIN 246.34%

    7. NDEV GAIN 72.70%

    8. TWMJF GAIN 1.58%

    Once again folks ALL winners here with an over all portfolio GAIN of 71.31% Not bad for only 5 Months!

    Folks some other stocks that may be of interest to you.

    1. ACFN Not for the Conservative stock person ......but if you are wiling to throw caution to the wind and put the pedal to the metal .......BUYING time for ACFN may be right now! Look Here: http://schrts.co/EhgZxa

    2. AMAT Chart: http://schrts.co/JlV90I

    3. GSIT Chart: Holy Hannah look at this Mother Go! http://schrts.co/SiDJpb
    Last edited by Phoenix7; 02-20-2017 at 10:28 AM.

  5. #3375
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    8,733

    Default

    Phoenix, You must mean 6/19/16 for the date on your Safe Haven Gold Portfolio. I own SA and it's up 58.4% since 12/22/16 good times these last 3 months. I've owned the first 7 in your Stable Stocks Portfolio. Holding AMZN, FB, and MA now. We tried an earlier "Green Gold" portfolio but must have been a head of our time. The only holdover I remember is GWPH. For a while PHOT (Growlife) was the #1 stock. My son lost 97% in it . Luckily that translates to 100 dollars.

    -------------------billy

  6. #3376
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    Phoenix, You must mean 6/19/16 for the date on your Safe Haven Gold Portfolio. I own SA and it's up 58.4% since 12/22/16 good times these last 3 months. I've owned the first 7 in your Stable Stocks Portfolio. Holding AMZN, FB, and MA now. We tried an earlier "Green Gold" portfolio but must have been a head of our time. The only holdover I remember is GWPH. For a while PHOT (Growlife) was the #1 stock. My son lost 97% in it . Luckily that translates to 100 dollars.

    -------------------billy
    Billie yes some of the POT stocks are risky , but yet others have produced significant returns!

  7. #3377
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix7 View Post
    Here are the portfolios , the date started with equal amounts placed into each position , and the percentage GAIN/LOSS for each position as of Friday's 2/17/17 close prices!

    "The Safe Haven Gold Portfolio Started on 6/19/17

    1. ABX 0.30% GAIN

    2. AUY -36.20% LOSS

    3. HL 46.22% GAIN

    4. SA -15.17% LOSS

    5. SVMLF 88.79% GAIN

    6. SAND 2.42% GAIN

    7. SLW 2.92% GAIN

    8. RGLD 5.20% Gain

    9. FNV -4.72% LOSS

    10. NG -3.67% LOSS

    Over all GAIN for the Portfolio during the period given above 8.62% GAIN

    The "STABLE STOCKS PORTFOLIO" Started on 9/20/2015 with equal amounts placed into each position

    1. AAPL 19.63% GAIN

    2. AMZN 56.42% GAIN

    3. FB 41.45% GAIN

    4. GOOGL 28.09% GAIN

    5. INTC 25.71% GAIN

    6. MA 13.42% GAIN

    7. MSFT 48.62% GAIN

    8. NFLX 38.59% GAIN

    9. XOM 12.49% GAIN

    ALL Winners here folks with a 31.67% GAIN over the period listed above!

    "The Marijuana Green Gold Portfolio" started on 6/19/16 with equal amounts placed into each position.

    1. ACBFF GAIN 123.33%

    2. CANN GAIN 150.00%

    3. GWPH GAIN 23.28%

    4. SPRWF GAIN 89.68%

    5. CGRW GAIN 62.26%

    6. MNTR GAIN 246.34%

    7. NDEV GAIN 72.70%

    8. TWMJF GAIN 1.58%

    Once again folks ALL winners here with an over all portfolio GAIN of 71.31% Not bad for only 5 Months!

    Folks some other stocks that may be of interest to you.

    1. ACFN Not for the Conservative stock person ......but if you are wiling to throw caution to the wind, and put the pedal to the metal .......BUYING time for ACFN may be right now! Look Here: http://schrts.co/EhgZxa MORE ACFN INFORMATION! http://seekingalpha.com/article/4042...ight-direction POSSIBLE Quick 40% GAIN!!

    2. AMAT Chart: http://schrts.co/JlV90I 2nd Chart: http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=AMAT&ty=c&ta=1&p=d

    3. GSIT Chart: Holy Hannah look at this Mother Go! http://schrts.co/SiDJpb
    Since "POT" stocks did so well perhaps these can also "Rock The House!"

    Folks be warned the following High Risk Marijuana stocks are for money at risk and gambling money only. Perhaps the best gamble would be to place equal amounts into each of the following Marijuana stocks and let it ride.
    All you need is one HUGE winner to counteract the other 3!

    1. ADVT This stock is in "The Marijuana Index" and perhaps the safest of the 4, however all the following 4 stocks are really flying on a wing and a payer!
    Chart: http://schrts.co/Z237Ot

    2. SING Chart: http://schrts.co/VDVvcF

    3. CNBX Chart: http://schrts.co/7dS1tj

    4. BUDZ Chart: http://schrts.co/57e00A

    BONUS MARIJUANA PICK: FOR GAMBLERS ONLY!

    MRPHF Chart: http://schrts.co/E7as0L MRPH Information: http://www.marapharm.com/index.php I don't own MRPHF, but it does look promising.....check this out: http://investorshub.advfn.com/Maraph...c-MRPHF-31331/
    Last edited by Phoenix7; 02-20-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. IIC's Winners Watchlists
    By IIC in forum Discussion
    Replies: 8992
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 02:47 PM
  2. Hello from Phoenix 7
    By Phoenix7 in forum Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 09:30 AM
  3. Stock Broker Trainee, Internship (Paid or Unpaid)
    By s4michi in forum Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 06:22 PM
  4. Comments/Ideas on sub $5 stocks
    By lak in forum Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 01:18 PM
  5. Earnings Estimates
    By ChrisZXWJ in forum Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Do you like this site?

Go to the homepage of
$$$ MR. MARKET $$$