Quantcast
I have 82 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 62697071727374 ... LastLast

Gunna try to get into MU this AM (maybe a March call). Hard to know what will happen. Dow futures up 150 or so now but by 10AM we could be down 500 so who knows.

MCIG, "a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis, hemp and CBD markets", in which I have long had an interest, is in the process of spinning off it's subsidiary OBITX which provides "ICO advisory services, blockchain consulting services, and blockchain-related software development". Regrettably there has been a delay in filing the required S-1 "due to the fact that we want to make sure we have an impenetrable corporate structure to firmly hold our inevitable upward mobility" as reported by the OBITX CEO. More details here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcig-...120000856.html

Nice recording of Bannister's 4 minute mile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTXoTnp_5sI

What could he have run had he modern track, performance shoes, better coaching, more diverse training partners, better diet?

------------billy

Quote Originally Posted by Louetta View Post
    Nice recording of Bannister's 4 minute mile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTXoTnp_5sI
    That is an excellent find, Louetta! Also worth watching are several of Hicham El Guerrouj's race videos.
    (He's the current mile WR holder of 3:43, and 1500 WR holder of 3:26, set 1998-1999!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCsj7eJKKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vx0MxU9L0

Gunna try to get into MU this AM (maybe a March call). Hard to know what will happen. Dow futures up 150 or so now but by 10AM we could be down 500 so who knows.
    The above from 2/9. Gonna start selling some of this. The stock was up another 8% today and just a tad short of 50% in the last month.

The above from 2/9. Gonna start selling some of this. The stock was up another 8% today and just a tad short of 50% in the last month.
    Nice call, Louetta! Hope you made a bundle on it!

This is a nice find! watched with pleasure

Neglected to report I shorted SPY late Thursday. Taking a porking right now. That's OK, rather see us hold this level.

Marathon day, oh goodie.

Thread Information