Quantcast
I have 21 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile This Pick Could Make you RICH!

What is the pick ? Well on February 8th this pick will be revealed . I will have information on possibilities for this "Secret" pick, hopefully BEFORE its release on Tuesday 2/8/11 .....Can you imagine if we knew , we could buy on Monday 2/7/11 , and then SELL on Tuesday when all the suckers pile into the pumped stock, and we could make a fortune LOL.
    Stay tuned I will see what stocks will be the best candidates .....basically it will be an OTC stock that has been under a gradual accumulation , as the pumpers are LOADING up !

Here is the slick video presentation ......about 1.5 minutes and entertaining.....they are spending a fortune pumping this stock!

http://hackthestockmarket.com/feb8th/

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hansen View Post
    What is the pick ? Well on February 8th this pick will be revealed . I will have information on possibilities for this "Secret" pick, hopefully BEFORE its release on Tuesday 2/8/11 .....Can you imagine if we knew , we could buy on Monday 2/7/11 , and then SELL on Tuesday when all the suckers pile into the pumped stock, and we could make a fortune LOL.
    Stay tuned I will see what stocks will be the best candidates .....basically it will be an OTC stock that has been under a gradual accumulation , as the pumpers are LOADING up !

Here is the slick video presentation ......about 1.5 minutes and entertaining.....they are spending a fortune pumping this stock!

This is SO FUNNY!!! Made my DAY!!! Thank you Pete!

c'mon the suspense is killing me, telling what the stock is

omg..I'm dying out of curiosity over here

Smile Guys and Girls

I myself do NOT know what the "SECRET" pick is , which is schduled to be be released on Tuesday 2/8/11, the date suggested in the video. I am waitng for information that is SUPPOSED to be released on the weekend which should contain several GOOD possibilities. It will be based on the observations of relatively small steady purchases in some OTCBB stocks , as the guy responsible for the short video is one of the BIG STOCK Pumpers.......perhaps he is currently buying the stock himself. As soon as I get the possibilities .......I shall reveal all the names. At BEST these will be educated guesses based on current buying patterns of OTCBB stocks ......once again there is NO guarantee that any of the educated guesses will be the correct one .....IT IS A GAMBLE !

We shall see! I wish there was away to find out the exact stock , but that is not possible at this time.

I myself do NOT know what the "SECRET" pick is , which is schduled to be be released on Tuesday 2/8/11, the date suggested in the video. I am waitng for information that is SUPPOSED to be released on the weekend which should contain several GOOD possibilities. It will be based on the observations of relatively small steady purchases in some OTCBB stocks , as the guy responsible for the short video is one of the BIG STOCK Pumpers.......perhaps he is currently buying the stock himself. As soon as I get the possibilities .......I shall reveal all the names. At BEST these will be educated guesses based on current buying patterns of OTCBB stocks ......once again there is NO guarantee that any of the educated guesses will be the correct one .....IT IS A GAMBLE !

We shall see! I wish there was away to find out the exact stock , but that is not possible at this time.
    How good is this guy's track record and have you had success with his picks before?
    Last edited by Megafauna; 02-07-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megafauna View Post
    Have good is this guy's track record and have you had success with his picks before?
    That's what I was wondering.

In the video, it says his stock picks went up "300%, 400%, even 500%."

I went to Google, but I couldn't find any information about his previous stock picks.

I find that to be very strange, so I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. But I'm still curious and I want to see what will happen on Tuesday.

Also, is this a day trade or a swing trade where you hold for a few days?

I think $$$MR. MARKET$$$ is superior to Mr. Secret Stock Pick. There are no secrets here, only winners.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Smile True True

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    I think $$$MR. MARKET$$$ is superior to Mr. Secret Stock Pick. There are no secrets here, only winners.
    Very difficult to determine unusual moves in so many penny stocks......hopefull I can have some high probability guesses before Tuesday

Thread Information