Quantcast
I have 27 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)

View Poll Results: Should we remove the ban on Motherload and allow him to post in the forum?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure...why not everyone deserves a second chance

11 64.71%
  • No way...he is a self-promoting jerk

3 17.65%
  • who is motherload...and why should I care?

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Motherload: Bring him back?

Every day I get an instant message from Motherload who is begging to be allowed back onto the forum. Of course Karel is loyally protecting the integrity of this board, but I figured in the spirit of democracy, we can leave it up to the loyal members of this board:
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

I read some of his posts when I first joined, he seems to know what he's doing in regards to investing. I think he deserves a second chance.

i have to agree with Karel. Personally I feel he is nothing but a self-promoting jerk. and a grandious one at that. that was my vote for keeping him off.
    THE SKIRACER'S EDGE: MAKE THE EDGE IN YOUR FAVOR

I think Karel was correct to ban him, but I also think that as long as he understands why he was banned, and agrees to shape up in the future, he should get a chance to redeem himself. But allowing him back with the same behavior as before, only to ban him again would seem pretty silly... so really it could go either way- depends mostly on Motherload's attitude, I'd say.

Default Pot & Kettel

We are all full of ourselves when we post in hopes of a winning trade. Been following his trades for the last few weeks and made lots of monies. HIG will be my eight 100%winner. Say what ever or vote what ever but at the present I'm ready to send him the biggest bowl of my wifes CHILE. Just to see if he still thinks he is still the hottest damm thing this side of the pond. MARLIN

If he is still banned can I post his picks still or would you prefer not??????????
    GO BIG RED!!!!!

MEA

I think we all agree one of the reason why we're all here is to make $$ and of course to share knowledge. If he's not allowed to come back, I really hope you can post his recommendations so we all can benefit. Thanks

Doesn't bother me one way or the other...I don't ever recall getting into it with him...And people do have a choice regarding which threads they wanna read...Doug
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Every day I get an instant message from Motherload who is begging to be allowed back onto the forum. Of course Karel is loyally protecting the integrity of this board, but I figured in the spirit of democracy, we can leave it up to the loyal members of this board:
    I am a bit surprised about these messages, because I unbanned him at his first request. Doesn't he read his email or check his status before he posts another PM? I don't think he could even send a PM if he's banned.

Oh well
    My Investopedia portfolio
    (You need to have a (free) Investopedia or Facebook login, sorry!)

Yeah, what the heck. Second chance and all...

I would like to know why he was banned in the first place. If for nothing more than to spot future abusers.

If he has asked forgiveness, I think he should get another chance.

Tim
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

Thread Information