Quantcast
I have 26 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sorry Toby Dude!

WHAT?!!!! I don't believe my eyes! W.O.N has gotten to Karel too!????

And HE resides where?.... BF-Freakin'-Egypt!???? LOL!!!!

sheesh!.... Best thread on the board too....
    BEEF!... it's whats for dinner!

There goes my acting career down the toilet before it got started. At least I can tell people I knew Toby before he hit the big time.

-------------billy

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    There goes my acting career down the toilet before it got started. At least I can tell people I knew Toby before he hit the big time.

-------------billy
    Yeah, and I wanted to play WON in the movie.... DANGit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyehopper View Post
    WHAT?!!!! I don't believe my eyes! W.O.N has gotten to Karel too!????

And HE resides where?.... BF-Freakin'-Egypt!???? LOL!!!!

sheesh!.... Best thread on the board too....
    Sometimes the most paranoid explanation really is incorrect, how improbable that may seem. I have not gone over to the dark side. The IBD thread has largely flown under my radar, like most threads here, but when my attention finally was drawn to it, I felt the need to check with Doug, the trhread starter and with $$$Mr. Market$$$. My conclusion was that things had gotten out of hand, and I took action. If mr. Harris wants to advertise his complaints, with all the sensational details he appears to think they need, he can start his own venue.

And if that is the best thread on this board, perhaps it is time to close shop.

Regards,

Karel
    My Investopedia portfolio
    (You need to have a (free) Investopedia or Facebook login, sorry!)

I have communicated with Toby Harris. He asked me to refer people who are interested in his doings to

www.investingsocialnetwork.com

You need to sign up for the site, but it is free.

Regards,

Karel

Default New home for: CHOPPING DOWN THE IBD BEANSTALK

http://www.investingsocialnetwork.co...nt.php?blgId=3

Site is free to join,better with more features. Join and check under BLOGS, it is under: CHOPPING DOWN THE IBD BEANSTALK

Invite your friends.

-TOBY HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by TobyHarris View Post
    http://www.investingsocialnetwork.co...nt.php?blgId=3

Site is free to join,better with more features. Join and check under BLOGS, it is under: CHOPPING DOWN THE IBD BEANSTALK

Invite your friends.

-TOBY HARRIS
    Toby..you are a class act. Best of luck.
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Toby,
    You had a good run here. Hope this doesn't drag on for years to come.

--------------billy

I realize I haven't been very clear about the reason I put a (rather abrupt) end to Toby's thread (it really was Doug's originally) apart from "things got out of hand" . What got out of hand was the scope of Tony's contribution. If someone, anyone, would have asked us if we were interested in an extended discussion of a legal case, then, however interesting the details or how sympathetic I felt about the case (and I do feel sympathetic, on the face of things), I would have said what I have now said to Toby: it really would be better I you would seek a dedicated forum or blog for this subject, because it would do the subject and our (or any other personal) forum more justice.

If the case comes up now and then, no problem, just as with any other off topic topic. But the real discussion and reporting belong elsewhere.

Regards,

Karel
    Last edited by Karel; 06-05-2008 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    Sometimes the most paranoid explanation really is incorrect, how improbable that may seem. I have not gone over to the dark side. The IBD thread has largely flown under my radar, like most threads here, but when my attention finally was drawn to it, I felt the need to check with Doug, the trhread starter and with $$$Mr. Market$$$. My conclusion was that things had gotten out of hand, and I took action. If mr. Harris wants to advertise his complaints, with all the sensational details he appears to think they need, he can start his own venue.

And if that is the best thread on this board, perhaps it is time to close shop.

Regards,

Karel
    I'm sure I'll get over it....

Thread Information