Quantcast
I have 23 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)

Thumbs up TGC Wow Great ratings

TGC rated a buy by Vecto Vest undervalued ........do your research.but the time to buy is NOW!!! This was taken Today 5/22/08 from a Yahoo message board.

TGC going UP to it's TRUE VALUE 27 minutes ago For some unknown reason this stock has been suppressed for a long time. TGC has a ttm P/E of 7 and many thers ar now trading at P/E's of ungodly levels. Look at the P/E ratios of FPP,PDO,and MXC for example. TGC was making money and had positive earnings when oil was $60 and now it is over double that. Each barrel of oil will show huge profits which will equate to fantastic earnings per share. I have tried to figure out the expected earnings for Q2 and if I am close, this stock could easily triple from this level near term and continually climb. The longs that are holding TGC shares are goig to be some very campers in the upcoming months. That is why I totally refuse to sell any shares at these severely suppressed levels. Good luck to all.

ps: Thanks gatorbait,BatBoy, skarielarry and others for providing good solid info regarding TGC. You will be rewarded handsomely for your patience.
    Last edited by Peter Hansen; 05-22-2008 at 09:49 AM.

Thread Information