Quantcast
I have 26 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Homersays Guest

Default Employment Report

Once again my source was right saying less than 150,000 jobs would be created. He was right on the previous report when he said less than 100,000 jobs would be created. Nothing like good information to help in the decision making process.

Quote Originally Posted by Homersays
    Once again my source was right saying less than 150,000 jobs would be created. He was right on the previous report when he said less than 100,000 jobs would be created. Nothing like good information to help in the decision making process.
    hey Homer, next report... less than 324,619 jobs will be created.
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.
    What's a sundial in the shade?

- Benjamin Franklin

DSteckler Guest

Peanuts, you're not even close. It will be less than 324,621 jobs. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by DSteckler
    Peanuts, you're not even close. It will be less than 324,621 jobs. Sheesh!
    Technically, you're right, but I'm not counting dog walkers as jobs... that's more of a hobby
    Hide not your talents.
    They for use were made.
    What's a sundial in the shade?

- Benjamin Franklin

Haven't seen the report yet...But my crystal ball estimated about 121,142...Was it close?
    "Trade What Is Happening...Not What You Think Is Gonna Happen"

Find Tomorrow's Winners At SharpTraders.com

Follow Me On Twitter

Homersays Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IIC
    Haven't seen the report yet...But my crystal ball estimated about 121,142...Was it close?
    I didn't post it beforehand because you, Dave and some others said such information plus others I had to contribute was worthless. I am laughing all the way to the bank.

I didn't post it beforehand because you, Dave and some others said such information plus others I had to contribute was worthless. I am laughing all the way to the bank.
    Homer, I will give a link to my paypal account if you would like to donate to the needy Vulcans.

Please explain how the employment numbers will make you laugh all the way to the bank. I can do that everyday or as many times as I want by just lighting up and taking a few puffs. You never give us anything that we couldn't get from any number of websites that report those numbers. Give us in advance what sectors, groups, and stocks within those groups are going to be strengthening. Give us how the markets are going to trend or reverse trend or anything concrete that will provide some decent setups. Like Carlye Simon says, "you're so vague, I bet you think that everyone is watching you"
    THE SKIRACER'S EDGE: MAKE THE EDGE IN YOUR FAVOR

Homersays Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skiracer
    Please explain how the employment numbers will make you laugh all the way to the bank. I can do that everyday or as many times as I want by just lighting up and taking a few puffs. You never give us anything that we couldn't get from any number of websites that report those numbers. Give us in advance what sectors, groups, and stocks within those groups are going to be strengthening. Give us how the markets are going to trend or reverse trend or anything concrete that will provide some decent setups. Like Carlye Simon says, "you're so vague, I bet you think that everyone is watching you"
    What is your problem? I posted before the May jobs report that it would be less than 100,000. I also posted when the report came out to sell on the opening. I also posted that the Dow would rally 300 points before July 4th.
    The only post that was wrong was that the Fed would raise the Funds Rate by 1/2 and pause. It raised 1/4 but the Dow jumped over 200 pts. because the Fed indicated it might pause in August. The problem with you and others
    like you on this board is that you need a course in remedial reading and civility.

DSteckler Guest

Poor Garbo. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Thread Information