Quantcast
I have 25 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207297304305306307
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3070

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving Holiday, and getting some good deals today!

I just drank a beer, well a few sips of a beer, from a can over 60 years old. It was an XXX Ballantine Ale. I'm selling the can on e-bay and didn't want to ship a full can. For those of you too young to remember, a church key aka a can opener had to be used to open beer cans before the 1960's. I'll post a picture of it if I can figure out how to do it.

--------------------billy

p.s. It didn't taste bad as long as you didn't look at the solids. Still had a head and some fizz

Quote Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
    I just drank a beer, well a few sips of a beer, from a can over 60 years old. It was an XXX Ballantine Ale. I'm selling the can on e-bay and didn't want to ship a full can. For those of you too young to remember, a church key aka a can opener had to be used to open beer cans before the 1960's. I'll post a picture of it if I can figure out how to do it.

p.s. It didn't taste bad as long as you didn't look at the solids. Still had a head and some fizz
    Wow. If you're that brave, I suggest you try a sip of either wine in a bottle open for 3 years or a sip from a bottle of Makers Mark open for 4 years. Then prepare to spend a lot of time in the loo. LOL Either option is a lifetime experience.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbabe View Post
    Wow. If you're that brave, I suggest you try a sip of either wine in a bottle open for 3 years or a sip from a bottle of Makers Mark open for 4 years. Then prepare to spend a lot of time in the loo. LOL Either option is a lifetime experience.
    WOW! interesting
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1500_.jpg

This is an identical can to mine: http://breweriana.com/beer-cans-flat...e-33-19-21571/

----------------billy

Why didn't you want to ship a full can - unopened?

Quote Originally Posted by mimo_100 View Post
    Why didn't you want to ship a full can - unopened?
    Mimo, An empty one costs 4.50 to ship. The weight of a full can would at least triple that. Not many collect full cans and would pay the extra shipping. It also could leak or explode and the USPS might freak out.

------------------billy

Mimo, An empty one costs 4.50 to ship. The weight of a full can would at least triple that. Not many collect full cans and would pay the extra shipping. It also could leak or explode and the USPS might freak out.

------------------billy
    Interesting. Thanks. I just purchased a fifth of TX Whiskey, available in only 15 states I think, not Ohio. I was finally able to find a restaurant owner in Louisiana who sold me a bottle. The whiskey cost $42 and the shipping $30.

Happy new Year To All. I hope it is a very profitable and more importantly , Healthy NY !
    I recently saw the Sylvestor Stallone movie "Last Blood" Trust me it is very violent, but any young lady hoping to go to Mexico on her own should definitely see this one . It will serve as a warning!

On a lighter note , I am watching an interesting Drama ONLY AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX, and the Title is "Crash Landing On You!" Of course it is FICTION with English subscripts , but thoroughly enjoyable! A rich Girl from South Korea is power gliding when a sudden wind blows her craft into NORTH Korea and that is where her Adventure Really begins! Here is a Trailer ....I think you will enjoy it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K58Z1RORRaI&vl=en

Thread Information