Quantcast
I have 26 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better. How is this possible? Every day there are hundreds of stocks setting new highs, no matter what happens in the overall market. Many of these stocks are still at very reasonable valuations. Afraid of buying stocks at their highs? Think of it this way: a new high is really a future floor for companies with solid financial underpinnings. Quantitative momentum modeling makes it easy to identify stocks that can continue this upward momentum trend. Why does this happen? It's really very simple..ask me about what investors and cows have in common. I am $$$ MR. MARKET $$$. I AM HUGE!!! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses. You can join in on the fun. Register for free and you'll be able to post messages on this forum and also receive emails when $$$ MR. MARKET $$$ makes his own trades. ($$$MR. MARKET$$$ is a proprietary investor and does not provide individual financial advice. The stocks mentioned on this forum do not represent individual buy or sell recommendations and should not be viewed as such. Individual investors should consider speaking with a professional investment adviser before making any investment decisions.)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: sad news

Default OT: sad news

My dad passed away last Sunday evening, on Easter Day. Thursday he went to his last resting place. He was suffering from cancer, and a pneumonia was too much for him in his weak state. We are thankful that our whole family could be present in his last moments of lucidity. Pray for him, and for us!

Karel
    My Investopedia portfolio
    (You need to have a (free) Investopedia or Facebook login, sorry!)

Unhappy

I'm very sorry to hear that, Karel. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts tonight. My sincere condolences on your loss.

Karel,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you and your family get through this ok. Over time your feelings of sadness and loss will be replaced by the joyous memories that you spent with your father. But for now, please know that we're all thinking about you (and that your dad raised a good son).

Ernie
    =============================

I am HUGE! Bring me your finest meats and cheeses.

- $$$MR. MARKET$$$

DSteckler Guest

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Karel. I know what you're going through because my father has terminal cancer.

Karel,

There is something especially sad when a son loses his father. You can take refuge in the fact that he is in a better place than we are, smiling down on all of us, and saying "Hope to see you soon". My wife and I will light a special candle in a special place for you and your family.

Tim
    Tim - Retired Problem Solver

I, myself lost my mother to cancer, back in 1997. She was 59 years old.

Karel, just know that we are all thinking and praying for you.
    Last edited by Websman; 04-21-2006 at 04:11 PM.

Shadow Guest

My heart goes out to you Karel.

I lost a father and a brother so I understand your
    loss. Time will not make the pain go away but it
    does make it easier to handle.

God had plans for your father and now he's pain free
    and happy.

You're in my thoughts and prayers Karel.
    Please take care of yourself.

Shadow

Jim Smith Guest

As Mr M says, the joyous memories will eventually replace the grief. And for that, I envy you Karel as I never knew my father. God Bless.

I don't want this to be spotlight on me, but I had to deal with the suicide of a nephew six weeks ago. He was an Iraq war veteran who couldn't cope. I went through the text book range of emotions: disbelief, grief, anger and I am working on acceptance.

Karel,
    I know it's a sad time for you, but his life is reflected in the fine son he left behind. Take care.
    billyjoe

Default Missing Dads

For me, the worst was the sadness of not being able to ask his opinion on the latest geri issue. But there are other ways to communicate. Your dad is communicating to you all the time, when you listen to your heart.

Prayers and love to you Karel and your family.

Jim, condolences as well.

Thread Information