PDA

View Full Version : Pete's Money Makers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Peter Hansen
07-09-2011, 08:52 PM
been following your picks for while, noticed i had the top 4 in my watchlist, charting growth, you have some great ideas, have a couple to share. wanna see what ya think. HNSN healthcrare, CRM tech, FARO tech, ACOM tech, LAVA tech,. and dangerous one JCOF.PK for the coffee bull market.

also, XG, PZZI, SODA seem very intriguing to me. owned TZOO in the past, volatle one, but still on the backburner

any feedback is helpul, thanks
Gee I wonder... any relation to Warren Buffet? Well I guess if you were related you would not be on this site. LOL Your picks are interesting , but I still need more time for research ......The chart looks good for the "dangerous" one JCOF on the pinksheets. The site looks interesting and earnings will be released on Monday July 11th at 4:15 PM Eastern Time ....that is tricky because if they don't come in good the stock will tank! We shall see what happens.

Peter Hansen
07-09-2011, 09:10 PM
One pundit has an interesting analysis of gold miners using The Gold Miners Bullish Percent Index $BPGDM . According to him GOLD Miners are not quite in the oversold range , BUT they have a BUY signal at the current time .

Here is the article , and I must say it is interesting .Also scroll down and read about the stock PM , one stock to tuck away into that Roth Ira Portfolio! Here is the link http://www.dailywealth.com/1738/Another-Way-to-Look-at-Cheap-Gold-Stocks

Now here is the UPDATED $BPGDM Chart .Note that we are at about 33, but still in the BUY zone
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$BPGDM&p=D&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&id=t90233979705&r=1 47&cmd=print

Peter Hansen
07-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Well as the gangsters down in Washington D.C. debate the debt ceiling, people ae hurting. Thousands of graduates pouring out of colleges looking for jobs , and the only jobs to be had are those where ya have to wear a funny hat and say ," Do you want fries with that order?"
I also see the newspapers flooded with ads for the sharks out there willing to buy your gold for next to nothing.
All indicators are flashing buy signals for gold and since the gold miners got whacked , I beleive that they will come back with a vengance. My picks today have a few of those miners.
Stay focused , stay tough and never ever, ever GIVE UP!

1. AVGCF Avon Gold Corp According to a writeup in Stockgumshoe.This little gild miner could make you a millionaire .....read it here http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/05/top-pick-of-the-year-tiny-2-canadian-stock-could-make-you-a-million-lombardi.html/print/
2. BPAX Biosante Pharmaceuticals A Yahoo Poster had this technical
analysis of the stock, "If you take a look at the chart for BioSante, you'll see that this stock has been forming a very bullish pattern of higher lows and higher highs for the past four months. I highlight this type of chart pattern often because this is exactly the type of action you see in a stock that wants to trade higher and that is in strong demand by large institutional traders.
What's even more bullish now for BioSante is that the stock has started to break out above some past overhead resistance at around $3.20 a share. This breakout is a major move because the upside volume flowing into the stock today is very strong. Volume today is already over 3.4 million shares which is well above the three-month average volume of 2.2 million shares.
One could be a buyer of this stock on any weakness and simply stop out of the trade if you see it move back below the breakout level of $3.20 a share on big selling volume. The next significant resistance level on this stock will come into play at $4 to $5 a share, so if BioSante wants to run from here, there's plenty of upside" Here is a BPAX Chart http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=BPAX&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=KELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29%3BCH KMF%2820%2C2135825%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9%2C0%2C255%2C652 80%29&chartindicator_4_code=KELT&chartindicator_4_param_0=20&chartindicator_4_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_4_param_2=16777113&chartindicator_5_code=CHKMF&chartindicator_5_param_0=20&chartindicator_5_param_1=2135825&chartindicator_6_code=ADX&chartindicator_6_param_0=14&chartindicator_6_param_1=26367&chartindicator_6_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_6_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_7_code=PPO&chartindicator_7_param_0=12&chartindicator_7_param_1=26&chartindicator_7_param_2=9&chartindicator_7_param_3=0&chartindicator_7_param_4=255&chartindicator_7_param_5=65280&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=45&y=14
The above chart can be used with the other symbols ...simply slip in the box your letters.
3. JVA Explosive coffee stock
4, PCYC Another biopharma with bust out chart.
5. PZZI Pizza INN a pizza chain spreading like a virus
6. SCLN Scicione Pharmaceuticals
7. SNDXF Yes a PINK SHEET gold miner but I am making some coin in this one. Read this interesting article from stockgumshoe on how you can put one million ounces of pure gold in your name. http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/06/how-to-put-one-million-ounces-of-pure-gold-in-your-name-in-the-next-72-hours.html/print/
8. SODA HAd a pullback but this stock is long and strong
9. TNAV Telenav
10 VHC Virnet Holding Corp
11. WNR Western refining
12. XG Extorre Gold
13. JCOF A coffee stock brought to my attention by Mr Market member Buffet. Yes it is a pink sheet and caution is advised . But before ya head for the hills check this out . Tickerspy had this performance record for the stock :

1 WEEK Change 14.8% 1 MONTH Change 49% 3 Month Change 610% and get the digitalis Maude an astounding 6 month change of 1,320%
Geez now even a blind man can see the stock is smokin' hot.
Digging a bit deeper I found that they are merging tomorrow with another health company type stock.
Also WalMart has an association with them .....and to top it off their coffees will be carried shortly by AMAZON. Can ya see a future here? Here is a link to some info on JCOF . Also read about tomorrows's merger. http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=16462
It is a pinksheet , speculative not for pregnant nuns , orphans and children but if ya have some gambling money this 78 Cent stock may be for you! TESTIMONIALS For JCOF: Hey what good is a new coffee it it tastes like horse piss and nothing else . Read these testimonials .can you believe one lady lost 25 Lbs in 7 weeks by drink the coffee ...I can hear the ladies now ..... running like pachyderms, making a bee line for this coffee. Here is the testimononial link! http://www.myjavafit.com/testimonials-product.html
Good Luck , God Bless and have a glorious weekend.

Peter Hansen
07-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Well as the gangsters down in Washington D.C. debate the debt ceiling, people ae hurting. Thousands of graduates pouring out of colleges looking for jobs , and the only jobs to be had are those where ya have to wear a funny hat and say ," Do you want fries with that order?"
I also see the newspapers flooded with ads for the sharks out there willing to buy your gold for next to nothing.
All indicators are flashing buy signals for gold and since the gold miners got whacked , I beleive that they will come back with a vengance. My picks today have a few of those miners.
Stay focused , stay tough and never ever, ever GIVE UP!

1. AVGCF Avon Gold Corp According to a writeup in Stockgumshoe.This little gild miner could make you a millionaire .....read it here http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/05/top-pick-of-the-year-tiny-2-canadian-stock-could-make-you-a-million-lombardi.html/print/
2. BPAX Biosante Pharmaceuticals A Yahoo Poster had this technical
analysis of the stock, "If you take a look at the chart for BioSante, you'll see that this stock has been forming a very bullish pattern of higher lows and higher highs for the past four months. I highlight this type of chart pattern often because this is exactly the type of action you see in a stock that wants to trade higher and that is in strong demand by large institutional traders.
What's even more bullish now for BioSante is that the stock has started to break out above some past overhead resistance at around $3.20 a share. This breakout is a major move because the upside volume flowing into the stock today is very strong. Volume today is already over 3.4 million shares which is well above the three-month average volume of 2.2 million shares.
One could be a buyer of this stock on any weakness and simply stop out of the trade if you see it move back below the breakout level of $3.20 a share on big selling volume. The next significant resistance level on this stock will come into play at $4 to $5 a share, so if BioSante wants to run from here, there's plenty of upside" Here is a BPAX Chart http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=BPAX&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=KELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29%3BCH KMF%2820%2C2135825%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9%2C0%2C255%2C652 80%29&chartindicator_4_code=KELT&chartindicator_4_param_0=20&chartindicator_4_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_4_param_2=16777113&chartindicator_5_code=CHKMF&chartindicator_5_param_0=20&chartindicator_5_param_1=2135825&chartindicator_6_code=ADX&chartindicator_6_param_0=14&chartindicator_6_param_1=26367&chartindicator_6_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_6_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_7_code=PPO&chartindicator_7_param_0=12&chartindicator_7_param_1=26&chartindicator_7_param_2=9&chartindicator_7_param_3=0&chartindicator_7_param_4=255&chartindicator_7_param_5=65280&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=45&y=14
The above chart can be used with the other symbols ...simply slip in the box your letters.
3. JVA Explosive coffee stock
4, PCYC Another biopharma with bust out chart.
5. PZZI Pizza INN a pizza chain spreading like a virus
6. SCLN Scicione Pharmaceuticals
7. SNDXF Yes a PINK SHEET gold miner but I am making some coin in this one. Read this interesting article from stockgumshoe on how you can put one million ounces of pure gold in your name. http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/06/how-to-put-one-million-ounces-of-pure-gold-in-your-name-in-the-next-72-hours.html/print/
8. SODA HAd a pullback but this stock is long and strong
9. TNAV Telenav
10 VHC Virnet Holding Corp
11. WNR Western refining
12. XG Extorre Gold
13. JCOF A coffee stock brought to my attention by Mr Market member Buffet. Yes it is a pink sheet and caution is advised . But before ya head for the hills check this out . Tickerspy had this performance record for the stock :

1 WEEK Change 14.8% 1 MONTH Change 49% 3 Month Change 610% and get the digitalis Maude an astounding 6 month change of 1,320%
Geez now even a blind man can see the stock is smokin' hot.
Digging a bit deeper I found that they are merging tomorrow with another health company type stock.
Also WalMart has an association with them .....and to top it off their coffees will be carried shortly by AMAZON. Can ya see a future here? Here is a link to some info on JCOF . Also read about tomorrows's merger. http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=16462
It is a pinksheet , speculative not for pregnant nuns , orphans and children but if ya have some gambling money this 78 Cent stock may be for you! TESTIMONIALS For JCOF: Hey what good is a new coffee it it tastes like horse piss and nothing else . Read these testimonials .Can you believe one lady lost 25 Lbs in 7 weeks by drinking the coffee whci curtailed her appetite ...I can hear the ladies now ..... running like pachyderms, making a bee line for this coffee. Here is the testimononial link! http://www.myjavafit.com/testimonials-product.html
Good Luck , God Bless and have a glorious weekend.

Read the above testimonials for JCOF.... Incredible ...remember HANS and how that fitness drink went through the roof!

edward
07-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Pete,
I started playing around with the Williams Pro-Go Indicator the other day. It seems to be a fairly conservative indicator and often shows a sell signal before the game is over. Sometimes though it is right in sync with MACD, CMF, etc and I'm wondering if those turn out to be particularly good trades. Right now, Pro-Go lines up really nicely for Sandstorm and Javalution. Do you pay any attention to that indicator or how about anyone else? Always something new to learn!
Thanks!!

Peter Hansen
07-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Pete,
I started playing around with the Williams Pro-Go Indicator the other day. It seems to be a fairly conservative indicator and often shows a sell signal before the game is over. Sometimes though it is right in sync with MACD, CMF, etc and I'm wondering if those turn out to be particularly good trades. Right now, Pro-Go lines up really nicely for Sandstorm and Javalution. Do you pay any attention to that indicator or how about anyone else? Always something new to learn!
Thanks!!

Ed I do use Dream Tai Dot Com ...for 20 bucks their buy sell program is great .

Peter Hansen
07-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Well today at 4:15 we have news of the JCOF merger with another "healthy" type company and the JCOF quarterly earnings report.
Of course if earnings come in on the low side JCOF will tank ......BUT I think earnings will come in BETTER than last quarter.
Remember JCOF is being sold at some Vitamin Shoppes , Walmarts .....and the HUGE Market Maker AMAZON will be on board shortly.
Once again should you buy , hold or fold? ......Nobody can tell you what to do except yourself ......dig deep, analyze your feelings and go with your gut.
Good Luck To ALL!

Go to this link for any thing you wish to know about JCOF Java Fit Coffee, and its upcoming merger. I think you will like what you see!

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_J/threadview?m=tm&bn=99547&tid=16890&mid=16890&tof=8&frt=2

joshcord
07-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Going along for the ride... Wondered if you have personal sell point in mind? Gluck, jc

Peter Hansen
07-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Going along for the ride... Wondered if you have personal sell point in mind? Gluck, jc

Josh usually use program from dreamtaidotcom for stops , but they don't cover JCOF....I will see what happens after today.

Peter Hansen
07-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Coffee mania continues check out CBOU Caribou Coffee.Nice mover in a down market.

Peter Hansen
07-11-2011, 08:50 PM
The following notes were taken by a Yahoo poster on the JCOF merger and earnings share holders call. Here are the notes .....needless to say the company does have a bright future!

"Here are my notes from the shareholder call. All details 22 minutes ago * Rochon board member.
* Aldi contract not reflected in 2Q numbers.
* Javalution had 3,800,000 in assets huge improvement from 1Q.
* $1,700,000 in the bank. Huge improvement from 1Q
* Briskie stated will be more impressed with 3Q balance sheet.
* There will be significant expense reductions post merger. That's good.
* Made plant improvement investments in CLR roasters
* Youngevity is global. Expanding to Singapore and Japan
* No revenue included from R-garden or bellamora.
*A number acquisitions will be announced before 3Q
*Very bullish in 3Q and beyond.
* New CEO Steve Wallach has a passion for international countries and expansion.
* Javafit coffee is available worldwide now.
* JCOf will use Amazon as an example to grow their business.
*Youngevity has thousands of products to choose from.
* Javalution's Briskie will spend more time growing CLR roasters. He said the commercial side of coffee could be bigger than the direct sales part. That's a huge statement.
* They expect to expand Aldi nationwide.
*They will launch 3 new coffee brands this year.
* New OS count after 2 for 1 reverse split is under 400m.
*80% insider owned
* Float will be cut in half to under 30m.
*Short squeeze coming.
*Additional acquisitions coming
* Will be applying for higher exchange in 2 days.
* Will be able to do 150million by ears end next year.(short term)
* Confident will do 1 billion in revenue in the future.
*Javalution will focus on growing their coffee business.
*Direct selling and coffee are 2 of the hottest industries and they have both.
Feel free to add anything I missed."

buffett
07-11-2011, 09:45 PM
didnt get a chance to listen in today, numbers and info seem promising. reverse split not real excited about, maybe some dilution in the future. gonna give it a couple days and let the price settle in. i am seein positives and negatives, honestly not sure where the price is headed tomorrow. but seems like a growth story to me. G.L.

Peter Hansen
07-12-2011, 08:16 AM
didnt get a chance to listen in today, numbers and info seem promising. reverse split not real excited about, maybe some dilution in the future. gonna give it a couple days and let the price settle in. i am seein positives and negatives, honestly not sure where the price is headed tomorrow. but seems like a growth story to me. G.L.

Buffet all I can say is ......Wish I had a crystal ball......NOBODY can predict the future.

Peter Hansen
07-12-2011, 08:47 AM
With all stock futures and both gold and oil negative ......we could be in for some rough sledding today. Gold looks good , but it will not go up in a straight line. Currently at about $1545 per ounce if gold can punch through resistance of $1560 , $1600 gold will be the next target. CAUTION is advised for today, and perhaps buys should be done later in th day .

1. AGXMF Argentex Mining Co
2. AVGCF Avion Gold and acccording to Stockgumshoe analysis could make you a Millionaire. Here is the article http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/05/top-pick-of-the-year-tiny-2-canadian-stock-could-make-you-a-million-lombardi.html/print/
3. CBOU Caribou Coffee
4. JCOF Javalution Coffee
5. PZZI Fast pizza at a good price. Here is one review of the pie at one PZZI restaurant. Too bad the picture of the pizza pie looks more like a wheel cover that flew off some low rider car and landed in a pizza box. http://www.fwweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4866:high-five-for-pie-five&catid=68:eats&Itemid=394
6. SNDXF A great money making gold stock with aa award winning CEO .Here is their story http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/06/how-to-put-one-million-ounces-of-pure-gold-in-your-name-in-the-next-72-hours.html/print/
7. VHC Virnetx Holding Co
8. XG Extorre Gold Company According to one yahoo poster XG is a money printing press , and here is his comment "XG is a FREE money printing press 3-Jun-11 10:38 am
I have NEVER seen a more superior stock in my life than XG, it climbs upward 90% of the time, with only very rare tiny dips that are quickly erased, usually within a single day.
Most importantly, unlike pure crap like JAG, the much superior XG is a GOOD NEWS generator, with one piece of great news after another, and I can NOT remember a single piece of negative news ever issued by XG, period."

If that does not make XG an effective RISK FREE long play, then I do not know anything....except my market experience is such that I do know MORE than the average guy, and certainly a lot more than so many of these so called phony industry "experts," most of whom would not recognize a genuine bull market stock like XG if it slapped them in the face LOL LOL"
The quote was from 6/3/11 ....so how is XG doing now.....here is the chart and not too shabby http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=XG&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BWILLR%2814%2C40%2C13056%2C1007948 7%2C16737894%29&chartindicator_8_code=RSI&chartindicator_8_param_0=14&chartindicator_8_param_1=0&chartindicator_8_param_2=100&chartindicator_8_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_8_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_9_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_9_param_0=9&chartindicator_9_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_10_code=SMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=20&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=TMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=PPO&chartindicator_12_param_0=12&chartindicator_12_param_1=26&chartindicator_12_param_2=9&chartindicator_12_param_3=0&chartindicator_12_param_4=255&chartindicator_12_param_5=65280&chartindicator_13_code=ADX&chartindicator_13_param_0=14&chartindicator_13_param_1=26367&chartindicator_13_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_13_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_14_code=WILLR&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=40&chartindicator_14_param_2=13056&chartindicator_14_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_14_param_4=16737894&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=57&y=10

Good Luck , God Bless nad have a beautiful day!

ESIC BONUS LATE ENTRY Here is the chart: http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=ESIC&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BWILLR%2814%2C40%2C13056%2C1007948 7%2C16737894%29&chartindicator_8_code=RSI&chartindicator_8_param_0=14&chartindicator_8_param_1=0&chartindicator_8_param_2=100&chartindicator_8_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_8_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_9_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_9_param_0=9&chartindicator_9_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_10_code=SMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=20&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=TMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=PPO&chartindicator_12_param_0=12&chartindicator_12_param_1=26&chartindicator_12_param_2=9&chartindicator_12_param_3=0&chartindicator_12_param_4=255&chartindicator_12_param_5=65280&chartindicator_13_code=ADX&chartindicator_13_param_0=14&chartindicator_13_param_1=26367&chartindicator_13_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_13_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_14_code=WILLR&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=40&chartindicator_14_param_2=13056&chartindicator_14_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_14_param_4=16737894&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=57&y=10

Peter Hansen
07-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Apparently JCOF had a sharp sell off this AM but appears to be coming back.
Fundamentals appear sound: Read this Reuters report http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/12/idUS121615+12-Jul-2011+PRN20110712
The CEOs appear well qualified here are their BIOS : http://www.myjavafit.com/executive-team.html

So why did it drop? some say say the shorts want to bail out of their positions and the best way to do that is to get others into selling their positions, and also note that stock was diluted by the addition of many more shares. Will we ever really know?......probably not.
I only have a small position , and I am not selling yet!

Peter Hansen
07-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Well futures are up this AM and GOLD yesterday had hit all time highs . I feel the next level for gold is $1600 per ounce . So today we have 4 metals stocks and one unusual entry the profitable Pricesmart PSMT the Costco of the Carribean. The stock JCOF took a huge hit yesterday , but the jury is still out on this one. I would definitely not add to that position and let's see how it fares today.

1. AVGCF Avion Gold a producing gold miner that is profitable
2. AUQ Aurico Gold
3. PSMT Pricesmart the Costco of the Carribean
4. SNDXF Super gold miner run by former CEO of the successful Silver Wheaton
5. XG Extoree Gold Mines Nivce chart for this super gold miner.

Good Luck, God Bless and have a beautiful day!

Peter Hansen
07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
MDW Midway Gold .....nice chart on this $2.67 miner Lock & Load!

Peter Hansen
07-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Well I sold my small position in JCOF , took the loss and immediately rolled it over into 5 metal stocks.
With Bernanke contemplating another government QE3 i.e. BUYING our own debt again, and with the Jackwagons in congress debating the debt ceiling, Gold and Sivler made huge runs with gold soon rising to $1600 and $2000 by years end.
The small Goldminers have taken a beating and now are coming back with a vengance. The metals stox are all making money and should prove to be big winners.

1. AG Majestic Silver
2. AUQ Aurico Gold
3. AVGCF Absolute super gold stock that Lombardi says will make you a millionaire ...see previous posts.
4. MDW Midway Gold
5. XG This is my favorite silver stock
6. ZAGG Our old friend making plastic covers ......still kickin' ass

Here is a chart of all the stocks for your edification.
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AVGCF.PK+Interactive#chart2:symbol=avgcf .pk;range=5y;compare=mdw+auq+xg+ag+zagg;indicator= volume+macd;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues =0;logscale=on;source=undefined

Good Luck , God Bless and enjoy your day!

NOTE On Avion GOLD AVGCF
Avion Gold is producing gold and in 2009 51,000 ounces were produced , followed by 87,600 ounces in 2010 . There goal is to reach 200,000 ounces per year.
According to the company , 2011 Ist Quarter Revenues were $27.5 Million compared to $19.5 million in Revenues for a the comparable quarter in 2010. "ACTUAL" net earnings were $8.3 Million , or 2 cents /share in the latest quarter , compared to net earnings of $700,000 or break even in the first quarter of 2010.
As far as Junior gold miners are concerned AVGCF is one of the BEST!

**** BONUUS ADDITIONS**

The following 2 stocks are both SPECULATIVE , but one is actually on the NYSE .

1. KMKGF Small Gold Miner From stockgumshoe here is their story! The share price is UP since when the articlle was written http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/02/the-mother-lode-adventure-how-to-make-a-fortune-from-yukon-gold.html/print/
2. MILL Miller Petroleum An OIL company right here in Texas and on the NYSE stock exchange and making some coin
http://stockgumshoe.com/2010/11/a-6-stock-for-7-cents-friday-file-rerun.html/print/
Here is a chart , and as you can see both extended so caution is advised. http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=MILL+Interactive#chart1:symbol=mill;rang e=2y;compare=kmkgf.pk;indicator=volume;charttype=l ine;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source= undefined

Peter Hansen
07-15-2011, 08:56 AM
UNH looks good, and long as the market does not collapse 15% should be easy
LOOK at this Chart from the net.
http://chart.ly/symbols/UNH
BE SURE TO CLICK ON CHART FOR LARGE VIEW

Off to the dentist today so in a hurry,have a beautiful day!

Peter Hansen
07-17-2011, 04:55 PM
With the world political situation being unstable, and the US debt talks going nowhere Gold and Commodities will probably continue their rise; however, it the US debt crisis is resolved Gold and commodites may suffer a temporary drop. Many pundits believe that GOLD will hit $2000 per ounce before the end of 2011..
The following 12 picks are primarily Gold with one OIL , the picks preceeded by an *SS would be the "safer" stocks , although in the stock market there are not ABSOLUTES.

*SS 1. ABX Barrick Gold Mines
2. AGXMF large gold and mineral properties in Santa Cruz patagonia.
3. ATADF ATAC Resources Exploratory Gold Mines.
4. AUQ AuRico Gold Aurico Gold news:http://www.4-traders.com/AURICO-GOLD-INC-8180315/news/AURICO-GOLD-INC-AuRico-Gold-Reports-Increased-Production-Profile-Record-Operating-Cash-Flow-and-Reco-13704384/
5. AVGCF According to a Stock Gumshoe article , the Goldminer stock that can make you a millionaire. Link To Article http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/05/top-pick-of-the-year-tiny-2-canadian-stock-could-make-you-a-million-lombardi.html/print/
*SS 6. CEF Central Fund Of Canada A Gold Fund
*SS 7. GG GoldCorp
*SS 8. GLD SPDR Goldshares
9. GPRXF Gold Predator
10. MDW Midway Gold Here is a link to an article on the company .....be your own judge. http://www.mininginvestor.net/2011/07/the-rise-of-midway-gold/
11. ONRGF Open range Energy OIL Driller . Some salient points to consider:
a. A Canadian Energy company based in Alberta Canada.
b. Began production in 2005 with 400 Barrels Per day. Currently producing 4,400 BOE per day.
c. For 3 months ending 3/31/2011 , total revenues grew to $19.5 Million , UP from $11.5 Million in revenues in the same quarter of previous year. Here is link to company report http://www.openrangeenergy.com/_pdfs/Stifel-v4.pdf
12. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold Maybe over extended now , perhaps wait for pullback? Link to article http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/06/how-to-put-one-million-ounces-of-pure-gold-in-your-name-in-the-next-72-hours.html/print/

Good Luck , GodBless and have a beautiful weekend.

Peter Hansen
07-18-2011, 02:58 PM
With the world political situation being unstable, and the US debt talks going nowhere Gold and Commodities will probably continue their rise; however, it the US debt crisis is resolved Gold and commodites may suffer a temporary drop. Many pundits believe that GOLD will hit $2000 per ounce before the end of 2011..
The following 12 picks are primarily Gold with one OIL , the picks preceeded by an *SS would be the "safer" stocks , although in the stock market there are not ABSOLUTES.

*SS 1. ABX Barrick Gold Mines
2. AGXMF large gold and mineral properties in Santa Cruz patagonia.
3. ATADF ATAC Resources Exploratory Gold Mines.
4. AUQ AuRico Gold Aurico Gold news:http://www.4-traders.com/AURICO-GOLD-INC-8180315/news/AURICO-GOLD-INC-AuRico-Gold-Reports-Increased-Production-Profile-Record-Operating-Cash-Flow-and-Reco-13704384/
5. AVGCF According to a Stock Gumshoe article , the Goldminer stock that can make you a millionaire. Link To Article http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/05/top-pick-of-the-year-tiny-2-canadian-stock-could-make-you-a-million-lombardi.html/print/
*SS 6. CEF Central Fund Of Canada A Gold Fund
*SS 7. GG GoldCorp
*SS 8. GLD SPDR Goldshares
9. GPRXF Gold Predator
10. MDW Midway Gold Here is a link to an article on the company .....be your own judge. http://www.mininginvestor.net/2011/07/the-rise-of-midway-gold/
11. ONRGF Open range Energy OIL Driller . Some salient points to consider:
a. A Canadian Energy company based in Alberta Canada.
b. Began production in 2005 with 400 Barrels Per day. Currently producing 4,400 BOE per day.
c. For 3 months ending 3/31/2011 , total revenues grew to $19.5 Million , UP from $11.5 Million in revenues in the same quarter of previous year. Here is link to company report
http://www.openrangeenergy.com/_pdfs/Stifel-v4.pdf
12. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold Maybe over extended now , perhaps wait for pullback? Link to article http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/06/how-to-put-one-million-ounces-of-pure-gold-in-your-name-in-the-next-72-hours.html/print/

Good Luck , GodBless and have a beautiful weekend.

BONUS EXTRA AG & XG Let's really kick some ass today with the super AG and XG super silvers.

Peter Hansen
07-19-2011, 11:13 AM
TZOO keeps appearing on my scans , I thought people were tapped out because of the economy and no jobs, BUT Travel Zoo TZOO just keeps on moving UP!

Peter Hansen
07-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Is Sandstorm Gold SNDXF really a golden opportunity? Well apparently here is a report that says it is . REMEMBER SNDXF is NOT a miner , but merely provides financing to promising gold miners for a piece of the action.
Notable is the fact that the President CEO and Director is Nolan Watson , former CFO of Silver Wheaton.
Quotes from Mr Watson : " My Advice would be to work hard , be aggressive and NEVER gie up" and his goal for the company " My goal as an entrpreneur is to turn Sandstorm into the LARGEST, most PROFITABLE , and best managed commodity finance company in the world" Now those are quotes I like hearing from the top man ......gives me confidence in the company.
Here is the report on SNDXF.....I think you will be impressed.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/279843-sandstorm-gold-a-golden-opportunity

buffett
07-19-2011, 04:29 PM
tzoo looks good here, definite momentum play, 100bucks possible. alot of shorts still in there. sold jcof yesterday, off of the pink sheets for awhile, getting back to core companys. looking for movers w/ good charts. crm, hnsn, cat. dont own em yet, but soon maybe

Peter Hansen
07-20-2011, 08:07 AM
tzoo looks good here, definite momentum play, 100bucks possible. alot of shorts still in there. sold jcof yesterday, off of the pink sheets for awhile, getting back to core companys. looking for movers w/ good charts. crm, hnsn, cat. dont own em yet, but soon maybe

Yes JCOF was basically a hyped hot air stock.....after the conference call and that severe stock dilution all bets are off on this on ....this stock is filled with doubt and probably will go nowhere.

As for your above plays CAT is probably best , see my comments below.

Peter Hansen
07-20-2011, 08:32 AM
The budget deficit talks may have a resolution soon , and gold will probably slip back a few bucks today. Here are the 8 stocks.

The following 5 Stocks are outlined in a free report from Seeking Alpha: CAT, LULU, XOM, AAPL and NRP Here is the link.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/280041-diversify-your-portfolio-with-these-growth-stocks-from-different-sectors

6. GLNG Golar Lng Nice chart appears to be breaking out here:
http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=GLNG&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_8_code=RSI&chartindicator_8_param_0=14&chartindicator_8_param_1=0&chartindicator_8_param_2=100&chartindicator_8_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_8_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_9_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_9_param_0=9&chartindicator_9_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_10_code=SMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=20&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=TMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=PPO&chartindicator_12_param_0=12&chartindicator_12_param_1=26&chartindicator_12_param_2=9&chartindicator_12_param_3=0&chartindicator_12_param_4=255&chartindicator_12_param_5=65280&chartindicator_13_code=ADX&chartindicator_13_param_0=14&chartindicator_13_param_1=26367&chartindicator_13_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_13_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_14_code=STOSL&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=3&chartindicator_14_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_14_param_3=153&chartindicator_15_code=KELT&chartindicator_15_param_0=20&chartindicator_15_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_15_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=40&y=8#jump
7. JBII Highly speculative Plastic to oil stock , BUT look at this chart ya may want to jump in now but definitely BAIL when the stock gets near $4. or SOONER! http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=JBII&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=42&y=12
8. ONRGF Open Range Energy Note the stock is extended now and you may wish to wait ? http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=ONRGF&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=42&y=12 Check this report of "Value" energy plays . Scan down and you will see comments on ONRGF ...interesting. http://seekingalpha.com/article/277710-eric-nuttall-looking-for-oil-and-gas-values-not-value-traps?source=yahoo

Goodl Luck, God Bless and have a beautiful , "Cool" day.

Peter Hansen
07-20-2011, 12:33 PM
The budget deficit talks may have a resolution soon , and gold will probably slip back a few bucks today. Here are the 8 stocks.

The following 5 Stocks are outlined in a free report from Seeking Alpha: CAT, LULU, XOM, AAPL and NRP Here is the link.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/280041-diversify-your-portfolio-with-these-growth-stocks-from-different-sectors

6. GLNG Golar Lng Nice chart appears to be breaking out here:
http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=GLNG&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_8_code=RSI&chartindicator_8_param_0=14&chartindicator_8_param_1=0&chartindicator_8_param_2=100&chartindicator_8_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_8_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_9_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_9_param_0=9&chartindicator_9_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_10_code=SMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=20&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=TMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=PPO&chartindicator_12_param_0=12&chartindicator_12_param_1=26&chartindicator_12_param_2=9&chartindicator_12_param_3=0&chartindicator_12_param_4=255&chartindicator_12_param_5=65280&chartindicator_13_code=ADX&chartindicator_13_param_0=14&chartindicator_13_param_1=26367&chartindicator_13_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_13_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_14_code=STOSL&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=3&chartindicator_14_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_14_param_3=153&chartindicator_15_code=KELT&chartindicator_15_param_0=20&chartindicator_15_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_15_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=40&y=8#jump
7. JBII Highly speculative Plastic to oil stock , BUT look at this chart ya may want to jump in now but definitely BAIL when the stock gets near $4. or SOONER! http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=JBII&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=42&y=12
8. ONRGF Open Range Energy Note the stock is extended now and you may wish to wait ? http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=ONRGF&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=42&y=12 Check this report of "Value" energy plays . Scan down and you will see comments on ONRGF ...interesting. http://seekingalpha.com/article/277710-eric-nuttall-looking-for-oil-and-gas-values-not-value-traps?source=yahoo

Goodl Luck, God Bless and have a beautiful , "Cool" day.

The News For Open Range Energy keeps getting better.....here is a link to some of those reviews both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. The Positive reviews appear to come out on top......SHORTING ONRGF could be precarious at best.

http://www.stockchase.com/Company-sl--slq-ID-slv-Open--Range--Energy--Corp..php

Late Entries with FIREPOWER ..WAtch these babies run QPSA, VOG, BAA, LNG, ADLR

Peter Hansen
07-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Well the Jackwagons in Washington are still kicking the can around on the deficit deal , and the Europeans are still debating the Greek Bailout , now saying that they may actually agree to a "Partial Greek Default" ....WTF is that ? Almost like being partially pregnant.
Oh well as the character in Mad Magazine would say ,"WHY WORRY"?
Here are 12 stocks with 10 metals and 2 old standards.

1. AAPL Apple Pundits are saying with EXPLODING markets in China and customers world wide this $387 company is projected to rise to $666 in the near future. There may be a slight pullback after yesterday's run up , but the long term trend is UP!
2. AG First majestic silver as silver rises so does AG
3. AUQ Aurico Gold Anothr gold superstar
4. AVGCF Avion Gold Corp has plenty of cash and is profitable , and according to a stockgumshoe article this $2 stock can make you a millionaire
5. AXU Alexco Resources
6. BAA Banro Corporation. The only fly in the ointment seems to be possibility of political instability , but according to an article in Seeking Alpha that problem appears to be dinimishing http://seekingalpha.com/article/278161-banro-corporation-a-golden-investment-opportunity
7. CEF Central Fund Of Canada "SAFER" gold investment
8. LNG Cheniere Energy Natural Gas
9. NGD New gold
10. ONRGF Oil and a new process for bringing water to Fracking Oil companies
11. SNDXF Super gold miner run by former CEO of Silver Wheaton
12 . XG Extorre Gold Mines .

BONUS PICK ULTA . Why Ulta Beauty Products? Needless to say the performance of this stock BEATS the pants off of AAPL. Ulta stores are opening up all over, and the ladies are flocking to ULTA stores like bees to honey.
Apparently they have the ability to transform a face , that only a mother could love on payday to that of a moviestar.
The PERFORMANCE is staggering .......here look at the AAPL , ULTA comparison chart. http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=ULTA+Interactive#chart6:symbol=ulta;rang e=2y;compare=aapl;indicator=volume;charttype=line; crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undef ined
Good Luck , God Bless and make some coin today.

Since most of the stocks listed are GOLD picks perhaps we can drift back in time to an early James Bond Movie Trailer ,"GOLDFINGER" Crank up your speakers and enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdQoSK9wibU

Peter Hansen
07-22-2011, 09:34 AM
The Greek debt crisis appears to have reached some resolution, and the US debt ceiling problem also appears to be on the verge of some compromise.
Gold and metals may take a temporary respite, but the long term trend is UP as I see it.

1. AG First Majestic Silver
2. AUQ Aurico Gold Nice chart http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=AG&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=76&y=12#jump
3. CEF Central Fund Of Canada GOLD
4. FCG Ise-Revere Natural Gas
5. LIWA Lihua International Copper replacement cable and wire in CHINA , with good financials if the books are not cooked.
6. MDW Midway Gold
7. ONRGF Openrange Energy OIL
8. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold
9. ULTA Super beauty supply stock
10 ZAGG Long and strong on this one

Good luck God Bless , stay cool and have a beautiful profitable day.

Peter Hansen
07-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Sandstorm SNDXF just keeps better and better. The CEO is the former CEO of Silver Wheaton another successful silver company .......READ The Link
http://seekingalpha.com/article/281150-sandstorm-it-just-keeps-getting-better The stock is still cheap at about $1.65 LOCK & LOAD!

billyjoe
07-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Pete,

I thought seeking alpha rarely wrote about promising stocks.

-----------billy

Peter Hansen
07-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Pete,

I thought seeking alpha rarely wrote about promising stocks.

-----------billy
Billie I get these picks from all over.......alpha is just one source.

Peter Hansen
07-23-2011, 12:15 AM
I am still investigating a certain coal and power company , and it appears to be Kosher......Stay tuned You are gonna like this one ! I am always on the prowl for viable companies that can provide us all with good money making opportunities!

Websman
07-23-2011, 01:26 AM
I am still investigating a certain coal and power company , and it appears to be Kosher......Stay tuned You are gonna like this one ! I am always on the prowl for viable companies that can provide us all with good money making opportunities!

I'm all ears. I've got a pile of cash and am looking for another 100%+ gainer.

Peter Hansen
07-23-2011, 09:51 AM
What the world needs now is CLEAN COAL , and Prophecy Coal ( PRPCF) supplies clean coal to various countries. Yes it is a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE Pink Sheet company and risks are involved. They also had a Q1 losing quarter for 2011 , primarily due to acquisitions, and that is explained in this excerpt taken from a Bloomberg Business Week Report:

"From a Bloomberg Business Week Report

Key developments for PROPHECY RESOURCE CORP (PCY)
Prophecy Coal Corporation expected to report Q2 2011 results on August 20, 2011. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on June 24, 2011).
06/24/2011
Prophecy Coal Corporation expected to report Q2 2011 results on August 20, 2011. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on June 24, 2011).
Prophecy Coal Corporation Reports Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2011; Announces Resignation of John McGoran as Director
06/23/2011
Prophecy Coal Corporation reported earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011. For the quarter, the company incurred a loss of $2,555,772 or $0.02 per share, compared to a net loss of $423,000 or $0.01 per share in the same quarter a year ago. The increase in net loss is primarily due to increased activities as a larger company after the acquisition of Prophecy Holdings Inc. and Northern Platinum Ltd. The company announced the resignation of John McGoran, P.Geo from the board of directors. With the spin-out of the Canadian nickel and PGM assets completed, Mr. McGoran has joined the board of Prophecy Platinum Corp.
Prophecy Resource Corporation will Change its Name to Prophecy Coal Corporation
06/16/2011
Effective June 17, 2011, Prophecy Resource Corporation will change its name to Prophecy Coal Corporation"
Note that 2nd quarter results will be due out on August 20th, 2011.
I know that some reading this report, are already putting on their track shoes and getting ready to run like hell from this Chinese Coal company, but before ya go , if you have any interest in PRPCF it may be worth your while to listen to a brief 9 minute video on the company. For a company that has no debt , invested another 50 Million into expanding the company and projects , this may be your opportunity to get into the clean coal business. In words from the video clip:
THINK BIG
THINK MONGOLIA
THINK CHINA
THINK PROPHECY COAL CORPORATION
HERE IS LINK TO PRPCF Clip Turn up your speakers and enjoy!
http://prophecycoal.com/mov/video.swf

HERE IS A CHART: THE CHART IS EXTENDED RIGHT NOW SO A PULLBACK MAY BE POSSIBLE : http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=PRPCF&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=X&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=51&y=12

P.S. Let me Know if you see a future in PRPCF Thank You!

edward
07-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Pete,
I have been holding Prophecy since last year and I see it as a fairly long term hold. The company trades on the Toronto Venture exchange and may soon be listed in Hong Kong as well. They are sitting on loads of thermal coal in two mines in Mongolia which positions them well for shipping to China or Russia. The first mine is just now into production and offtake agreements are still to be announced. The second mine is an interesting one because it will probably include the construction of a power generating plant and power is something that Mongolia badly needs. Could be very profitable to mine the coal, generate the power and sell the power into the grid. The company's recent merger with Victory Nickel resulted in Prophecy Platinum which just announced a huge Canadian gold mine with a possible 11+ million ounces. My "freeby" shares in Prophecy Platinum are now over $5 as of yesterday. The recent increase in the price of Prophecy Coal shares is due, in part, to their 45% ownership in this mine. I think the story will be a good one in time. I see it as a $10 share in 3 years, maybe more. As they say, do your own DD!

Peter Hansen
07-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Pete,
I have been holding Prophecy since last year and I see it as a fairly long term hold. The company trades on the Toronto Venture exchange and may soon be listed in Hong Kong as well. They are sitting on loads of thermal coal in two mines in Mongolia which positions them well for shipping to China or Russia. The first mine is just now into production and offtake agreements are still to be announced. The second mine is an interesting one because it will probably include the construction of a power generating plant and power is something that Mongolia badly needs. Could be very profitable to mine the coal, generate the power and sell the power into the grid. The company's recent merger with Victory Nickel resulted in Prophecy Platinum which just announced a huge Canadian gold mine with a possible 11+ million ounces. My "freeby" shares in Prophecy Platinum are now over $5 as of yesterday. The recent increase in the price of Prophecy Coal shares is due, in part, to their 45% ownership in this mine. I think the story will be a good one in time. I see it as a $10 share in 3 years, maybe more. As they say, do your own DD!

The stock will probably go up significantly over time as projects go forward.

Peter Hansen
07-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Buckle Knees Boehner said he will have a deficit plan tomorrow. For sure he will eventually cave and raise the Debt ceiling contrary to opinion polls which show the majority of Americans are against it.
US DOW futures are already Down about 100 Points , and gold is UP . Care should be excercised , because if a plan is voted upon Gold and metals will probably dropcg.

1. AG First Majestic Silver . I may have reached a peak at this point and a pull back will come soon.
2. AUQ Aurico Gold
3. AVGCF Avion Gold
4. DNN Uranium miner that appears to be bouncing off the bottom .
5. ONRGF Open Range Energy Corp
6. PRPCF Prophecy Coal Corporation
7. SNDXF Not a miner but a financier of promising metal comanies
8. ULTA Salon Cosmetics with a super chart making money hand over fist
9. UURAF Ucore metals rare metals, New government policies appear to favor domestic production of vital metals. UURAF appears to be moving off the bottom.
10 . XG Extorre Gold mines
11. ZAGG This maker of plastic coverings for electronics products keeps moving higher.

Good Luck, God Bless and enjoy the day.

3 LATE EDITIONS : When the markets settle, down , perhaps mid day, these 3 may provide some attractive money making opportunities.

1. CROX Foot wear that is once going crazy again perhaps could go back to $75 ?
2. DBLE Double Eagle Petroleum
3. SFN Provides workforce solutions

FOR THE GAMBLERS >>>>>LOOK AT IRE An Irish Bank SPECULTORS MAY MAKE AKE A FEW BUCKS!

Websman
07-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Just put PRPCF on my watchlist. I would try to buy at .55...What it really needs is a little "awareness" to generate some interest. I wonder if it can be bought through Ameritrade and/or Schwab?

Peter Hansen
07-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Just put PRPCF on my watchlist. I would try to buy at .55...What it really needs is a little "awareness" to generate some interest. I wonder if it can be bought through Ameritrade and/or Schwab?

The stock took a fall yesterday , I have not bought yet . You are right 55-60 may be a good entry point. Yes the stock needs more publicity. I would think a buy on Scott or TD ameritade is possible.

Peter Hansen
07-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Without commentary , here are the 7 picks for today.

1. AG Silver
2. AUQ Gold
3. CVI Energy
4. ONRGF Super energy stock
5. RPRX Biotech
6. SNDXF My Favorite GOLD
7. UURAF Rare metals

Good Luck , God Bless and enjoy your day!

LATE ADDITION NEWS: UURAF Ucore Rare Metals With pending legislation in Washington to make fastracking of Vital metals , UURAF should RISE!

Peter Hansen
07-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Here is an analysis of UURAF taken from YouTube You will learn some technical analysis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ppAqZQpIM

billyjoe
07-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Pete,

Thanks for the great thread. Here's one I think you might like, DTLK

Price 9.86 support at 9.52 with resistance at 10.42. Recent blowout earnings.
Data storage, backup, recovery. Tiny Market Cap of 169 million. Future looks very bright.

-------------billy

Peter Hansen
07-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Pete,

Thanks for the great thread. Here's one I think you might like, DTLK

Price 9.86 support at 9.52 with resistance at 10.42. Recent blowout earnings.
Data storage, backup, recovery. Tiny Market Cap of 169 million. Future looks very bright.

-------------billy

Billie thanx with these markets picking any winner is difficult at best.

Peter Hansen
07-28-2011, 03:41 PM
**FOR GAMBLERS ONLY"*

Thelon Capital ( THVDF) is actively producing COAL with supposedly 5 Million cash and NO DEBT. This is a STOCK for which the [promoter was paid 20 K to promote. Could become a GIANT or FIZZLE like a wilted rose.

Peter Hansen
07-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Well the deficit can is still being kicked around in Washington , but I do think a resolution will be reached soon. When it finally passes I feel the market will spike higher, but many problems still remain.

1. AAPL Apple is expnding in China , and I feel this stock will rise much higher.
2. BIDU Chinese search engine that just moves higher
3. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold
4. CROX Crazy but this ugly shoe maker just keeps going up
5. AGYS Provides IT solutions
6. ULTA Beauty Supplies
7. ZAGG Plastic coverings for Electronics products

Good luck God Bless and have a beautiful weekend.

Peter Hansen
07-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Here are 10 stocks that have had a pretty good run , will they continue that pace into the future? .....no one can really say for sure . This is just a diverse group of stocks that I feel can have a great future.

1. AAPL A company that has such great products and an allure that is absolutely amazing. With plans for further expansion in China , and great new products APPLE stock is a long term hold.
2. AGYS Application Software
3. BIDU Chinese & Japanese search engine ......money just keeps pouring in
4. CROX Crazy casual shoes , but check the feet of your nurses at your Dr's office .they will be wearing Crox.
5. CLUB Fitness Club Chain .Hey Governor Christy ......are ya listening?
6. LNG Cheniere Energy Liquified Natural Gas
7. ONRGF Speculative Oil play Net earnings for most recent quarter were $5.6 Million up from same quarter last year
8. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold Speculative Gold Play
9. ULTA Absolute money making machine beauty products
10 . ZAGG Plastic coverings for I-Pods etc.

Here is a chart for the 10 Stocks , note the performance of each.
http://finance.yahoo.com/charts?s=AAPL#chart15:symbol=aapl;range=1y;compare =agys+bidu+crox+onrgf.pk+ulta+zagg+lng+club;indica tor=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues= 0;logscale=on;source=undefined

Good Luck , God Bless and enjoy your weekend!

BONUS BONUS LATE ADDITION DTLK Datalink

Here is a link to an article on the DTLK BE SURE to click on the link in the 3rd paragraph to see the former, more comprehensive report.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/264669-datalink-still-attractive-after-reporting-another-great-quarter

Peter Hansen
08-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Well the debt ceiling deal is almost over and done , but in it is the LARGEST debt ceiling raise in history. Oh yeah hope and change is coming HSBC will be laying off 50,000, Goldman Sachs will lay off 30,000 by 2013 and Merck another 40,000 plus countless others will get the axe.....if you are working give thanx for the job you have and pray you are not canned.
Inspite of all the bad news many stocks are on a tear , listed below are 18 beauties that may put some coin into your portfolios. Don't be greedy make a few bucks and cut looose with a profit.

1. AAPL
2. AG
3. AGYS
4. AHCI
5. ABG
6. AUQ
7. BIDU
8. CLUB
9. CROX
10. DTLK
11. LNG
12. ONRGF
13. SFN
14. SNDXF
15. ULTA
16. XG
17. ZAGG
18. PRKR Parkervision provides electronics for the smart phones ......earnings out in 2 weeks and rumors abound that a BUYOUT may be in the works .may be worth taking a Flier on this $1.22 stock

Good Luck, God Bless and have a beautiful day .

Peter Hansen
08-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Markets look to trade higher after yesterday's huge drop, and GOLD is once again up about $28 per ounce according to the futures. With such a rapid run up in gold , a pullback is inevitable, but I still feel $2,000 gold is probable before the end of 2011.
Today's list of stocks is similar to yesterday's list with a few modifications, and I tried to balance the list wiith stocks other than metals and the one oil.

1. AAPL
2. AG
3. AHCI
4. AUQ
5. BIDU
6. CLUB
7. CROX
8. DTLK
9. GPL
10. GPRXF
11. ONRGF
12. PRKR
13. SFN
14 SLV
15. SNDXF
16. ULTA
17. XG
18. ZAGG
Good Luxk, God Bless and have a beautiful day!

Peter Hansen
08-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Stock futures appear to be going lower , but GOLD Futures are UP. Perhaps any bets on the regular stocks should be curtailed until the market settles . GOLD stocks will be designated with a ** , and these are probably the "SAFER" bets.

1. AAPL
2. ABG
3. **AG
4. **AUQ
5. BIP
6. CLUB
7. CROX
8. **DGP
9. **GPRXF
10. GNET
11. PSMT
12. **ANV
13. **SLV
14. **SLW
15. **SNDXF
16. ULTA
17. **XG
18 ZAGG

Good Luck , God Bless and have a great day!

Peter Hansen
08-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Lately the stock market appears to be a huge poker game with players either holding or folding. Although our credit rating was dropped to AA+ from AAA, some pundits say it will have minimal effect on Monday's stock open , but who really knows for sure?
My first six picks are nice dividend stocks that have performed well over the years , and if past history is any indication of future performance , all 6 should perform well over time. The remaining 7-16 are all gold , silver and one currency stock FXF which is the swiss franc. The stocks from 7-16 all have POSITIVE results for 6 month change, 3 month change , 1 month change and one week change with the EXCEPTION of SLV which had a 1 Week change of -3.9%.

1. AAPL
2. KFT
3. KO
4. MCD
5. MO
6. PM

NOW FOR THE METALS AND CURRENCY PICKS!
7. AUY
8. CEF
9. DGL
10. DGP
11. FXF SWISS FRANC
12. GLD
13. PHYS
14 RGLD
15. SLV
16. SNDXF
HERE IS CHART FOR ALL 7-16 PICKS: http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AUY+Interactive#chart16:symbol=auy;range =2y;compare=cef+dgl+dgp+fxf+gld+phys+rgld+slv+sndx f.pk;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on; ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined

Well there you have it, some damn good picks if I must say so myself!
Good Luck, God Bless have a beautiful weekend , and please say a prayer for the 20+ Navy seals who died in the helicopter Taliban rocket attack in Afghanistan.....may GOD have mercy on their souls.
One question ..WTF are we doing in Iraq , and Afghanistan? I say bring the troops home now to avoid further inane , useless bloodshed!

Some individuals are reluctant to go LONG and play the UP side of the market , and subscribe to the words of DANTE : "Abandon Hope All Yee Who Enter Here"
For those folks I have SIX possible SHORTS for consideration for , and ALL of the 6 are at their 52 Week Lows. REMEMBER these are all SHORTS , and if the markets shoot up you could get crushed.

1. DLB
2. WMS
3. TLEO
4. ASEI
5. NILE
6. BKR

WOW GOLD FUTURES UP 40 BUCKS and DOW futures DOWN 300 .....not sure what will transpire at tomorrow's markets opening ..... but it does not look good for LONGS
Watch the gold pix and short pix above they should make some money for you!
READ this link http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20110807JW_goldspecial.html

Slick Gold Chart Monitors Gold Price 24 Hrs every 10 seconds . Can be changed to different time intervals by merely clicking on your time period :
http://www.oilbull.com/gold-chart/ten-second/

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR 8/8/11 Says $1600 Floor but GOLD poised to go higher http://www.meta4forexbroker.com/2011/08/gold-technical-analysis-monday-august-08-2011/
AGQ also looking good ULTRA SILVER!

Peter Hansen
08-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Stocks appear to be making a comeback today after extremely oversold conditions. Gold futures are still going up , but some say a pullback of $100 may be in the cards soon. First I will list 5 "SAFE" old favorites that have come down , and should rise quickly back to former highs.

1. MCD
2. JNJ
3. V
4. DE
5. BAX

Next listed are 5 more speculative Longs and 1 Short
6. AGQ
7. DGP May be overextended at this point
8. FXF
9. SNDXF
10 . DRV An ETF which Triple Shorts real estate

The following stock is a SHORT

11. BKR SHORT

Good Luck , God Bless and have a beautiful day!

FOR GAMBLERS ONLY!! HIGH SPECULATION:

OPTT Ocean Power Technoligies. Supposedly has a cash position of $46.7 MILLION or $4.49 per share which is 49% above current share price of
of $3.02 Order backlogs of $8.9 million and holds 41 patents. CHART appears to have BOTTOMED OUT ......Link to chart. http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=OPTT&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=12&y=16
OPTT is a crapshoot , but if it begins to rise to former highs money can be made.

Peter Hansen
08-10-2011, 10:17 AM
We could be in for some rough sledding today. Stock futures are down big , but GOLD is up .....needless to say caution is the watch word for today. Ron Paul was just on CNBC saying that the dollar is in serious trouble and may eventually have to relinquish its position as the reserve currency. The Swiss are trying to prevent the Swiss Franc from rising too much so FXF may be affected today.
Well here we go let's see if we can make some money today.

1. AAPL With huge sales and money coming in AAPL is definitely a long term hold.
2. CPFXF What another Pink Sheet stock?......hang on and check out the chart Copper Fox Metals http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=CPFXF&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=27&y=12
One Business man bought 5 Million a short time ago , and on August 8 bought another $700,000 ...he must know something?
3. DGP Gold ETF
4. MO Old Altria great long term hold.
5. OPTT Highly SPECULATIVE Ocean Power Technologies. Supposedly has NET CASH POSITION OF $46.1 Million or $4.43 per share. Is the only pure ocean power play currently $3.21 per share
6. SNDXF Gold financing company
7. ZAGG
8. ZIXI ZIX Corporation provides internet security encryption for emails . What separates ZIXI form other security programs is that ZIXI is provided through the CLOUD Huge cost savings because the subscriber does not have to update any programs, or does not need any special hardware. Subscribers to ZIXI are able to exchane encrypted emails without having to set up and exchange encryption keys.
27 Million members and growing revenues increasing year over year 15% , and earnings up 72% to 4 cents per share. 17 Million in cash , with virtually no debt .....WOW this ZIXI could shoot to the clouds!
Good Luck God Bless and keep the faith.

BEFORE THE CLOSE ENTRIES : Europe is collapsing faster than us so you may wish to buy the ETF Ultra 2X Short Europe EPV or for more juice EDZ for Ultra 3X Short Daily emerging markets. GOOD LUCK!

Peter Hansen
08-10-2011, 10:28 PM
8/11/11/ seems like a lucky date for me. Please check futures tomorrow before placing any bets as the markets may snap back , also there appears to be a tug of war with the gold prices ......CAREFUL with any leveraged ETFs ......here is the link to gold prices http://www.usagold.com/gold-price-live.html
IF the gold price continues rising and the stock markets tank tomorrow........you will be happy as a pig in shi* with these tips......BUT no one has a crystal ball and the markets can turn on a dime.

1. AGQ An Ultar silver ETF
2. AUQ GOLD
3. AUY GOLD
4. BGMZF Small Gold miner
5. BKR SHORT THIS ONE for God's sake don't go long on this pig.
6. CEF Gold fund
7. CPFXF Small Mexican Gold miner with HEAVY insider buying
8. DGL Gold ETF
9. DGP Gold ETF
10. EDZ Daily 3X SHORT Emerging market bear Remember you are playing it LONG like any other long stock
11. EPV Double Shorts Europe Hey with England on fire, GREECE , ITALY and a few other European countries on the balls of their as*es and sinking fast this one should soar!
12. GLD Gold
13. JBII Jeezzzzzz in spite of a market drop today Frankenstein still lives!
14. ONRGF Oil
15. RGLD Royal Gold
16. SLV Silver
17. SNDXF Gold
18. OPTT Has cash , back orders and a bust out chart LOOK HERE Should run to $4.50? http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=OPTT&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=30&y=11

Notes on OPTT :
OPTT Has only 10.4 Million shares outstanding, with Market cap of
$36.5 Million , with $46.1 Million in cash.
OPTT Has order backlog of $8.9 Million
OPTT Has 41 US patents for their ocean power technology
OPTT Recent story on Bloomberg TV Link www.bloomberg.com/video/71631742
OPTT CAVEAT With such a small float OPTT is subject to wild fluctuation and or possible manipulation . REMEMBER it is a pink sheet stock!

Good Luck , God bless and have a beautiful day tomorrow.

Websman
08-10-2011, 11:57 PM
JBII is about to make another big run...in my opinion.

Peter Hansen
08-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Crazy markets out there. Gold took a slight hit yesterday because of increased margin requirements , but in my opinion , I feel gold can still reach $2000 per ounce by year's end.
Most stocks took a beating during the recent sell off, but 2 that I feel have excellent prospects going forward are:

1. CVX Chevron pays a 3.4% dividend , and P/E of 8 Currently undervalued Good for a long term hold
2. ULTA Super growth with good financials for a nice return as we go forward.

Good Luck, God Bless and do enjoy your weekend

Peter Hansen
08-13-2011, 10:30 AM
WOW! I can't believe it is almost August 15, where does all the time go?
The picks for Monday are a mixed bag which includes everything from coffee to gold. I did not list any highly leveraged ETFs due to the high volatility they represent, although , I did include 4 speculative pink sheet stocks for the gamblers. They will be marked with a dual ** I will add more info for selected picks as the weekend goes forward. If you would like to COMMENT on any pick .....PLEASE feel free as we are all here to learn and make money!

1. ANV Gold Miner Nice chart Look Here : Note 3 yr chart , PLease use the same chart for ALL picks my merely changing the call letters in the input box.
http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=ANV&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=15&y=13#jump

2. AUQ
3. CVX
4. DTLK
5. EXK
6. FLL Not just another gambling casino business. FLL owns 2 casinos , 50% partners in a 3rd, and gets management fees from a 4th. Lee Iacocca former CEO of Chrysler is currently at the head of FLL. Average operating profit for the gaming business is about 9% , but FLL has an amazing operating profit of 57%. FLL traded recently at 8.2X Earnings , while the industry average for the industry is 35.4X.
7. JAZZ Pharmceuticals
8. **JCOFD Coffee stock that has merged with another franchise type stock VERY VOLATILE Collapsed but appears to be rising from the ashes
9. **ONRGF Open Range Energy
10. PZZI Pizza Pie Franchises Will PZZI be the "Chipotle" of the pizza pie industry? Read all about it here . LOOKIN' GOOD http://www.pizzamarketplace.com/article/182852/Who-will-be-the-Chipotle-of-the-pizza-industry
11. QCOR Pharmaceuticals
12. **SNDXF Run by same CEO who ran SLW to the moon. Basically they give money to promising metal mines for a piece of their action when they strike the metals. MORE GOOD NEWS SNDXF will be added to the TSX S&P Look Here http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_S/threadview?m=tm&bn=95714&tid=1410&mid=1410&tof=1&frt=2
13. ULTA The Gals seem to love this beauty supply company, and the chart speaks for itself.
14. **UURAF Rare Earths.......WATCH THIS ONE It is beginning to explode! A RARE GEM According to Handwerger and Lifton Read Here :http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_U/threadview?m=tm&bn=61956&tid=2156&mid=2156&tof=2&frt=2
15. VTRO Phone APP business with great management team
16. ZAGG They are promoted by Best Buy Stores and have been flying.

**IMPORTANT NEWS : ZAGG ACQUIRES IFROGZ **
What does IFROGZ DO? Here is their site http://ifrogz.com/?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sas&ifrogz_affiliate=sas&cid=a123x4&SSAID=382625
Why is this important ? IFROGZ was named retailer of the quarter by WALMART
What must a company due to achieve that honor ? A yahoo poster explains http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_Z/threadview?m=tm&bn=72276&tid=22934&mid=22941&tof=-1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1
What happens next? A conference call is set for 8 AM tomorrow 8/15/11 by ZAGG .......LOOK Here! http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=165288
This means if all goes well ZAGG BLASTS OFF!
NEWS FLASH ZAGG EARNINGS UP!!!
Read It Here http://investors.zagg.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=599247
Good Luck, God Bless , and do enjoy your weekend.

ONE MORE FOR THE GIPPER! CSIQ Canadian Solar......here one yahoo poster comments:
/4ly revenue about 50% than market cap 12-Aug-11 05:16 pm I don't think there are too many companies out there with this sort of valuation. About $300MM market cap and $450MM rev per qtr. Sales in India, France, Japan and pretty much everywhere else. Margins will continue to improve as internal wafer/cell capacity increases

BULETIN BULLETIN NEWS ON JCOFD

JCOFD Merged With Longevity and now MORE GOOD NEWS :
HOLY MACKERAL ANDY!
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/youngevity-essential-life-sciences-joins-with-financial-destination-inc-fdi-127723913.html

Peter Hansen
08-16-2011, 08:55 AM
WOW! I can't believe it is almost August 15, where does all the time go?
The picks for Monday are a mixed bag which includes everything from coffee to gold. I did not list any highly leveraged ETFs due to the high volatility they represent, although , I did include 4 speculative pink sheet stocks for the gamblers. They will be marked with a dual ** I will add more info for selected picks as the weekend goes forward. If you would like to COMMENT on any pick .....PLEASE feel free as we are all here to learn and make money!

1. ANV Gold Miner Nice chart Look Here : Note 3 yr chart , PLease use the same chart for ALL picks my merely changing the call letters in the input box.
http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=ANV&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=15&y=13#jump

2. AUQ
3. CVX
4. DTLK
5. EXK
6. FLL Not just another gambling casino business. FLL owns 2 casinos , 50% partners in a 3rd, and gets management fees from a 4th. Lee Iacocca former CEO of Chrysler is currently at the head of FLL. Average operating profit for the gaming business is about 9% , but FLL has an amazing operating profit of 57%. FLL traded recently at 8.2X Earnings , while the industry average for the industry is 35.4X.
7. JAZZ Pharmceuticals
8. **JCOFD Coffee stock that has merged with another franchise type stock VERY VOLATILE Collapsed but appears to be rising from the ashes
9. **ONRGF Open Range Energy
10. PZZI Pizza Pie Franchises Will PZZI be the "Chipotle" of the pizza pie industry? Read all about it here . LOOKIN' GOOD http://www.pizzamarketplace.com/article/182852/Who-will-be-the-Chipotle-of-the-pizza-industry
11. QCOR Pharmaceuticals
12. **SNDXF Run by same CEO who ran SLW to the moon. Basically they give money to promising metal mines for a piece of their action when they strike the metals. MORE GOOD NEWS SNDXF will be added to the TSX S&P Look Here http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_S/threadview?m=tm&bn=95714&tid=1410&mid=1410&tof=1&frt=2
13. ULTA The Gals seem to love this beauty supply company, and the chart speaks for itself.
14. **UURAF Rare Earths.......WATCH THIS ONE It is beginning to explode! A RARE GEM According to Handwerger and Lifton Read Here :http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_U/threadview?m=tm&bn=61956&tid=2156&mid=2156&tof=2&frt=2
15. VTRO Phone APP business with great management team
16. ZAGG They are promoted by Best Buy Stores and have been flying.

**IMPORTANT NEWS : ZAGG ACQUIRES IFROGZ **
What does IFROGZ DO? Here is their site http://ifrogz.com/?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sas&ifrogz_affiliate=sas&cid=a123x4&SSAID=382625
Why is this important ? IFROGZ was named retailer of the quarter by WALMART
What must a company due to achieve that honor ? A yahoo poster explains http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_Z/threadview?m=tm&bn=72276&tid=22934&mid=22941&tof=-1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1
What happens next? A conference call is set for 8 AM tomorrow 8/15/11 by ZAGG .......LOOK Here! http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=165288
This means if all goes well ZAGG BLASTS OFF!
NEWS FLASH ZAGG EARNINGS UP!!!
Read It Here http://investors.zagg.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=599247
Good Luck, God Bless , and do enjoy your weekend.

ONE MORE FOR THE GIPPER! CSIQ Canadian Solar......here one yahoo poster comments:
/4ly revenue about 50% than market cap 12-Aug-11 05:16 pm I don't think there are too many companies out there with this sort of valuation. About $300MM market cap and $450MM rev per qtr. Sales in India, France, Japan and pretty much everywhere else. Margins will continue to improve as internal wafer/cell capacity increases

BULETIN BULLETIN NEWS ON JCOFD

JCOFD Merged With Longevity and now MORE GOOD NEWS :
HOLY MACKERAL ANDY!
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/youngevity-essential-life-sciences-joins-with-financial-destination-inc-fdi-127723913.html

Stock futures are down supposedly due to problems in Europe and in particular Germany which had just about non existent growth, but GOLD Futures are up about $21
Warren Buffet contends that the economy is improving because earnings are up for the majority of the 70+ stocks he owns with the exception of the housing business.
Walmart is out with quarterly earnings today , but it has had 8 losing quarters in a row...hopefully today's report will be positive?
Another pundit on CBS says 80% of Americans are hurting but the top 20% have made huge profits with the market runup and spending money at Nordstroms, Tiffany and a host of other high end retailers.

1. KERX Pharmaceuticals
2. THM International Tower Hill Mines GOLD mining is their primary business. THM has more than 10 MILLION "Proven" ounces of GOLD resources. Their Livengood resource is located near Fairbanks Alaska with investors that include Tocqueville Funds.......... owns over 13% , AngloAshanti controls 11% and John Paulson has 6 % invested. THM has 100% Control of one of the largest gold discoveries in the past 20 yrs.
Foreign investors have been evaluating the property and a buy out may be in THM's future. Here is the chart http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=THM&style=technical&template=&p=DO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=CANDLE&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=100&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BWILLR%2814%2C40%2C13056%2C10079487%2C167378 94%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9%2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BA DX%2814%2C26367%2C16724736%2C2186785%29%3BACCUM%28 16750848%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2 C16711680%29&chartindicator_8_code=RSI&chartindicator_8_param_0=14&chartindicator_8_param_1=0&chartindicator_8_param_2=100&chartindicator_8_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_8_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_9_code=WILLR&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=40&chartindicator_9_param_2=13056&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=16737894&chartindicator_10_code=PPO&chartindicator_10_param_0=12&chartindicator_10_param_1=26&chartindicator_10_param_2=9&chartindicator_10_param_3=0&chartindicator_10_param_4=255&chartindicator_10_param_5=65280&chartindicator_11_code=ADX&chartindicator_11_param_0=14&chartindicator_11_param_1=26367&chartindicator_11_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_11_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_12_code=ACCUM&chartindicator_12_param_0=16750848&chartindicator_13_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_13_param_0=9&chartindicator_13_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_14_code=SMA&chartindicator_14_param_0=20&chartindicator_14_param_1=16711680&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=60&y=17

HERE is a 5yr chart comparing RGLD, RIC, abd THM ....note THM has a good 5 yr run but click on MAX at the chart bottom and you will see that RGLD since 1990 has been up an astounding 5000%+
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=rgld#chart8:symbol=rgld;range=5y;compare =ric+thm;indicator=split+volume;charttype=line;cro sshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefine d

Peter Hansen
08-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Wow wonder if markets will pick up by day's end? GRHU seeems to be bucking the trend.

Peter Hansen
08-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Fear and trepidation are rampant in all world stock markets. GOLD seems to be holding up nicely .....but for how long? There will be a correction one of these days, but I think $2,000 GOLD is in our near future.

1. DGP GOLD ETF
2. NG GOLD
3. PZZI PIZZA Franchises
4. SH ETF That SHORTS the S&P 500
5. SUSS
6. SHLD SHORT Sears Holdings. Sears stores are in a funk ...and buying PUTS may be the way to go!

Good Luck God Bless and have a beautiful weekend.

RIC a gold stock appears to be moving nicely .......came up on my MOMENTUM scan!

Peter Hansen
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Gold and silver have been hot , but remember once GOLD begins to go hyper a correction will be near ! We have seen this in the dot com bust, the housing bust , and the gold bust in the 80's.
The following 13 metal stocks and ETS have had excellent performance , and provided the gold and silver markets do not drop out , and both metals continue to rise they will continue their stellar performance .

1. AGQ Pro Shares Ultra Silver ETF
2. AUQ Aurico Gold
3. AUY Yamana Gold
4. CEF Central Fund Of Canada Gold and Silver
5. DGL Gold Power shares ETF
6. DGP Deutsche Bank Gold Futures contracts ETF
7. GDX Gold miners ETF
8. GLD Actually holds gold bullion an ETF
9. GOLD African Gold miner
10. PHYS Sprott Physical gold trust
11. RGLD Royal Gold miner
12. RIC Richmont miners .....Canadian gold miner
13. SLV I-Shares silver trust one of the best performing silvers.

Good Luck, God bless and do have a beautiful weekend!

2 MORE LATE ENTRIES: Both have just hit 52 Week Highs!

14. GTU A Canadian trust that holds pure physical gold and gold certificates.
15. NGD A Gold Miner
16. SUSS A convenience store chain with gasoline and lottery slips sold at their stores.

Due to rumors of QE3 coming soon and stock futures way up today all short positions have been dropped!

FOUR MARKET MOVERS :

1. EGO Eldorado Gold
2. AG MAjestic silver
3. SLW Silver Wheaton
4. PIZZI Pizza franchises .....could be the next Chipotle of the pizza pie chains. PZZI appears to be EXPLODING

GOLD is beginning to get frothy whereas Silver should charge on to $50 and ounce
AG Majestic Silver is Breaking out on both my Dream Tai Chart ..........and my Daily-Stock-Picks Scan as one of their Momentum picks!

Peter Hansen
08-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Gold is beginning to go PARABOLIC which seems to indicate a correction is near. Silver has some catching up to do , so it may be the safer of the 2 metals right now?

1. AG Majestic Silver
2. EGO Eldorado Gold
3. EXK Endeavor Silver Look at the chart http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=EXK&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=12&y
Now look at this article on EXK Finances ......Needless to say EYE POPING
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Endeavour-Silver-Reports-106-Million-Adjusted-Earnings-Q2-2011-Thanks-Rising-Silver-TSX-EDR-1545258.htm
4. PZZI Pizza Franchises A yahoo poster is impressed. "Dinner for 3 kids for $10.. can't beat it. Pizza Inn gonna rocket! watch traffic numbers fly high

Just look at dominos, they did great" Financials are good also http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=PZZI+Income+Statement&annual
5. RIC Richmont Gold
6. SUSS Susser Holdings.....convenience stores
7. THM InternationalTower Hill Mines Gold and Silver

Good Luck, God Bless and enjoy your day!

2 More Stocks:

1. ZAGG an old favorite is "TEASED" with this interesting story.
from Stockgumshoe. http://stockgumshoe.com/2011/08/how-to-buy-apple-for-12-a-share.html
2. NENE Solar Window Coatings for electricity generation. Some say it is a HOAX others say it is the best thing next to sliced bread. Who is right? ....only time will tell. Read the story here http://stockgumshoe.com/2010/10/one-62-company-just-perfected-sunless-solar.html
Here is more info on NENE from the company website http://www.newenergytechnologiesinc.com/solarwindow

Peter Hansen
08-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Solar stocks are HOT ....no pun intended, but buying at this time is precarious at best. Helicopter Ben is speaking out at Jachkson Hole WY , and he will say Friday whether he will go ahead with Q3 or hold fast. The markets are hoping he goes ahead and starts Q3, if he does, rumors say the markets will fly up .....if he declines the markets will tank.
BaSICALLY it is a gamble ....I would rather wait to see what happens.
Solar has been depressed and now it is rising fast.

1. ASII
2. CSIQ
3. CSUN
4. DQ
5. ENER
6. ESLR
7. LDK
8. NENE HIGH SPEC PINK GAMBLERS ONLY
9. SOL
10 YGE

Number 11 is a convenience store chain doin well

11. SUSS

Peter Hansen
08-25-2011, 09:39 AM
With Ben Bernanke speaking on Friday caution is the word. His speech could inflence the stock market by 300 points either way. Perhaps it is best to hold off buying until after the speech.

1. PZZI Pizza franchise with good financials and INSIDERS buying.
Here is a site which will give you FREE INSIDER buying , but you must PAY to have access to insider selling. There are also some other coulmns you can click on for free.
http://www.insidercow.com/

Enter your stock symbol in the box near the top of the page .TRY PZZI and you will see that insiders are buying. NOT all symbols can be accessed.

Good luck God Bless and have a great day !

Peter Hansen
08-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Hurricane Irene is blowing up the coast and who knows what will transpire. Could be serious or a dud .....who knows for sure . Bernanke's speech tomorrow could be a financial boom or bust for the stock market ......same here no one knows the outcome except those privy to his speech before it is to be given.

1. NNN National retail properties ......pays 6.2% yield , has been increasing dividend for 22 yrs. Basically has one tenant properties , donut shops, retail stores, pharmacies etc . with taxes, insurance and utilities paid by the tenant . 96.9% occupancy rate ......PHENOMINAL. Good long term ROTH IRA REIT! Very similar to O another similar type rental stock.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING 2 STOCKS ARE ONLY FOR THE GAMBLERS!! HIghly volatile ......get in set a limit so that you can exit automatically.

2. DUNR Dune Energy Current close 16 CENTS ...supposedly 1st TARGET 20 Cents, 2nd TARGET 24 CENTS , 3rd TARGET 28 cents CHART FOR DUNR http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=DUNR&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=12&y

3. CRWV Crowne Ventures A MICROCAP GOLD. CHART http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=CRWV&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=12&y

ONCE AGAIN 2 & 3 HIGH RISK.

Good Luck and God Bless to all!

ONE MORE FOR THE GIPPER......WHOOPS I MEAN GAMBLER!!

TECO Treaty Energy Check out this chart ......looks to be busting UP ....or could get busted ..seems like TECO is beginning to lift off bottom ?

http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=TECO&style=technical&template=&p=WO&d=M&sd=&ed=&size=L&log=0&t=HLWCDL&v=1&g=1&evnt=1&late=1&o1=&o2=&o3=&sh=150&indicators=RSI%2814%2C0%2C100%2C10079487%2C1004006 4%29%3BEXPMA%289%2C16711680%29%3BSMA%2820%2C167116 80%29%3BTMA%2820%2C16711680%29%3BPPO%2812%2C26%2C9 %2C0%2C255%2C65280%29%3BADX%2814%2C26367%2C1672473 6%2C2186785%29%3BSTOSL%2814%2C3%2C16711680%2C153%2 9%3BKELT%2820%2C16737792%2C16777113%29&chartindicator_9_code=RSI&chartindicator_9_param_0=14&chartindicator_9_param_1=0&chartindicator_9_param_2=100&chartindicator_9_param_3=10079487&chartindicator_9_param_4=10040064&chartindicator_10_code=EXPMA&chartindicator_10_param_0=9&chartindicator_10_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_11_code=SMA&chartindicator_11_param_0=20&chartindicator_11_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_12_code=TMA&chartindicator_12_param_0=20&chartindicator_12_param_1=16711680&chartindicator_13_code=PPO&chartindicator_13_param_0=12&chartindicator_13_param_1=26&chartindicator_13_param_2=9&chartindicator_13_param_3=0&chartindicator_13_param_4=255&chartindicator_13_param_5=65280&chartindicator_14_code=ADX&chartindicator_14_param_0=14&chartindicator_14_param_1=26367&chartindicator_14_param_2=16724736&chartindicator_14_param_3=2186785&chartindicator_15_code=STOSL&chartindicator_15_param_0=14&chartindicator_15_param_1=3&chartindicator_15_param_2=16711680&chartindicator_15_param_3=153&chartindicator_16_code=KELT&chartindicator_16_param_0=20&chartindicator_16_param_1=16737792&chartindicator_16_param_2=16777113&addindicator=&submitted=1&fpage=&txtDate=&x=12&y

7 MORE RUNNERS NO PINKS HERE!

1. CVI Cvr Energy
2. HERO Hercules Offshore
3. KKD Krispy Kreme
4. PSS Collective brands
5. RIC Richmont Miines
6. VHC Virntes Holdings
7. UXG US Gold

Peter Hansen
08-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Well Irene appears to have passed on and fortunately was not as bad as it could have been.
Todays picks are a mixture of small , mid and large cap stocks in many different catagories , but no PINK SHEETS for the gamblers. Yes some golds are included.

1. AG First Majestic Silver
2. AHCI Allied Healthcare
3. ANV Allied Nevada Gold
4. APAC APAC customer services
5. AUQ Aurico gold
6. AUY Yamana Gold
7. CVI CVR Energy
8. EXK Endeavor Silver
9. IDCC Digital wireless solutions
10. JAZZ Pharmaceuticals
11. NGD New Gold
12. PANL Flat panel displays
13. PZZI Small Pizza franchise operation with great cheap gourmet pie
14. RGLD Royal Gold
15. VHI Chemicals and waste management
16. VRUS Pharmaceuticals

Good Luck , God bless and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I realize many are still stressed out from the storm , the following 2 tunes will take you back to a simpler time and perhaps put a smile on your face ......TURN UP your speakers and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhcDCZv1mwY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgT6qvywfpY&feature=related

Peter Hansen
08-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Gold took a breather yesterday , but I am confident that gold will hit $2000 per ounce by the end of 2011
The following stocks had been down but all appear to be coming back . The last 2 stocks are FOR GAMBLERS ONLY !

1. CIS Camelot information
2. EGHT 8X8 Inc
3. ENTR Entropic Communications
4. GNC GNC Holdings
5. NX Quanex Corporation.
6. QPSA Quepasa
7. PDC Pioneer Drilling
8. PWAV Powerwave Technologies
9. STEC Stec Inc

FOR THE GAMBLERS ONLY The following 2 stocks if bought should have LIMT SELL order placed after purchase. Suppose you pay 50 Cents and wish to make 20% gain......simply set your Sell Limit Order of 60 Cents , and the stock will sell automatically when the 60 cent point is reached. There are no guarantees that you will get the 60 Cents if the stock is dropping fast.

*** ACAR Active Care A push button device a senior wears can instantly contact a specialist who can send immediate help. Yes devices like this already exist so there is competition. This is a PUMPED STOCK but if you get in and out quick money can be made .Read this Yahoo post commenting on the pumper... "Good chance to sell tomorrow morning! 29-Aug-11 09:26 pm Jonathan Lebed, felony swindler and stock manipulator posted on his website all about this stock this evening. He usually pumps to help principals of failing companies sell their stock before it tanks. He was paid $20,000 to pump this stock and will work it hard until his contract with the failing company expires, typically within a month. Just a note of caution. The SEC is watching him very closely so he may end up getting you all investigated if you sell on his "pump". " This warning may make LARGE HOLDERS of the stock planning to dump today very cautious.

*** AAVG As far as I know this is not a pumped stock but it is risky!

Good Luck, God Bless and enjoy your day.

Peter Hansen
08-31-2011, 09:00 AM
With FEMA having only 1 BILLION in their disaster account.......do ya think QE3 is coming? NJ has damage estimated at 2 BILLION + , and what about all the other states.
It is almost guaranteed that the feds will issue QE3 . This should cause the stock makets to soar , and as inflation sooner or later rises, so should the price of gold!

1. AG Majestic Silver
2. CIS Camelot Information
3. EGHT 8X8
4. GNC GNC holdings
5. GNMK Genmark Diagnostics
6. MITK Mitek Systems
7. RBY Rubicon Minerals
8. RIC Richmont Mines
9. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold

Peter Hansen
09-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Stock futures are down as I write , as well as gold and oil. Needless to say where the markets go today is anyone's guess. Caution is advised.
The following picks are showing signs of recovery, but there are no guarantees.

1. AUO Au Optronics
2. CYOU Changyou.com This stock conforms to William O'Neil's CAN SLIM method for finding stocks with value and good earnings.
3. ELN Elan Corporation
4. GNMK Genmark Diagnostics
5. JOSB Jos A. Bank Clothiers
6. LXU Lsb Industries
7. SNDXF Sandstorm Gold
8. VRA Vera Bradley

Good Luck, God Bless ......and have a beautiful day!

Peter Hansen
09-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Pizza Inns PZZI have smaller PIE 5 Resturants opening which can bake you a custom pizza in 5 minutes ........Here is their menu ......not the cheapest pizza ......but they sure look tasty ......my favorite is the Margherita Pie .What is yours? .....click on the image to ENLARGE it !
I think the Pie 5 in addition to the regular PIZZA INNS should do well ......people never seem to get enough of pizza!

http://www.piefivepizza.com/try_us.html

billyjoe
09-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Jeez, Pete, those pies are small.

----------billy

Peter Hansen
09-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Jeez, Pete, those pies are small.

----------billy

Billie the Pie 5 locations are in UPSCALE areas . People in those areas want quality and not a pie that would choke a horse LOL!
The regular Pizza Inn locations have cheaper and bigger pies.

Peter Hansen
09-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Some important reports were released by the government this morning . Unemployment remains at 9.1% , and the other report numbers range from bad to worse. Folks I think the wheels are coming of the "Jack Wagon" , and although we all have hope ....there ain't much change.
Apparently Bernanke has arrows in the quiver......but frankly I think he shot himself in the ass.
The only solution I see is to throw ALL the bums out in the next election.
GOLD seems to be up today , so here are my favorite 5 GOLD Stocks.

1. AUY
2. DGP
3. RGLD
4. RIC
5. SNDXF

Karel
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
To all the folks who were interested in this thread: Pete has been banned and this thread will be closed now. I am sorry, especially if you have profited from his insights, but he has been a royal pain in the neck for much too long.

Regards,

Karel